Anime & Manga Anime Recommendations?

MegMath13

We're All Mad Here!
Hey guys so for the past seven months I have been watching Naruto, and I have watched to episode 20 something of Shipuden. I really want to watch some more Animes and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for me?

Hmm... Hellsing, Girls Und Panzer, First Squad and Youjo Senki. Basically anime related to World war 1/2 (e.x: Girls und Panzer is middle school girls driving world war 2 tanks.)

Fullmetal alchemist, either adaptation. It's a classic whether you like or hate it

Sword art online, same thing but more reviled by the active online community. Good way to get yer feet wet.

Evangelion, probably good on weed. It's a trip even when you're sober. Is a very influential anime. Should watch if you're getting into the hobby.

Haruhi:

Attack on titan, another iconic one whether you hate or like it.

Boku no hero: the new fad anime. It's a long running manga that has had great reception in anime form

Berserk: iconic gore fest(1990's adaptation)

Code geass: because it's loved by a lot of adult swim fans.

Death note: another icon and adult swim favorite

Shin chan: funny as f

Fairy tail: cleavage and friendship

You're a noob, but a noob who has only experienced naruto or mostly naruto. This list will give you a feel for the good, the bad, and the ugly in anime. And most of these shows are super entertaining the first time you watch em. I'm jaded, so it's hard to enjoy this stuff lol

MegMath13 MegMath13

My Hero Academia is super quality! If you want something a little less shonen, give Mob Psycho 100 a try, it's by the same guy who made One Punch Man. For that matter, One Punch man is really really cool and funny

Trigun. It's a decade old anime. Long before i was born. I really enjoyed the anime. It's a show worth a try, i recommend it. I watch it for the action, despite it's anime title. It's not really that heavy on violence.

Ignore literally everyone (except the person who recommended trigun) and watch Samurai Champloo

stop being such elitists gatekeepers >:^( , let people rec stuff they genuinely like...jesus tits this aint a contest.

anyway i took a quick look throught you rps to see what stuff you like(hope its ok, i just skimmed the titles to get a vague idea so i didnt end up totally off base when i rec stuff)

Little witch academia is pretty good magic school anime, with a tiny bit of harry potter inpiration sprinkled into it( link leads to a page where you can read a bit about the plot!)
boku no hero academia you might have already checked this one out cause someone else recommended it earlier in the tread but im going to second it cause i can, its a superhero anime
Tiger&bunny another superhero anime. the name is pretty missleading but i like it
hunterxhunter you might like this if you enjoyed naruto, its a pretty popular anime/manga which deals with op kids
Assassination classroom you might like this one as well.

and now cause i was good and spent the time to try to give you recs which i thought you might like now its time to indulgence only myself and rec a bunch of stuff i have no idea if you will like but i like so i feel an intense urge to shout at everyone that ever ask for anime recs to watch them.

Natsume Yujincho a beautiful anime/manga about a orphaned teen who has been ping ponged in between a lot of his distant relatives houses for most of his childhood, the anime starts when he moves into his newest foster home, oh also he can see spirits.
Ojamajo Doremi a really old magic girl anime, its very sweet!
Sakamichi no Apollon bitter sweet slice of life anime, i love it very much
Durarara!! i was super deep in the fandom back in the day, this might make my glasses rose colored but do i look like i care? didnt think so!
Yuu☆Yuu☆Hakusho another old anime, its a mix between supernatural and fighting themed, i dont really know Why i love this anime...i just do? and i guess thats just have to be good enought?

ok hopeful one of these are something you will like :^) !

I'm clearly gonna be unhelpful here, but how about some No Game No Life? Any others I suggest will probably be ignored/I don't wish them on anyone

Fullmetal alchemist, either adaptation. It's a classic whether you like or hate it

I do heavily recommend to start by watching the original series, and only then watch Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Both were excellent their own way, and while the newer adaption follows the manga and for obvious reasons is "better", the original series is still a classic with its own qualities.

I do heavily recommend to start by watching the original series, and only then watch Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Both were excellent their own way, and while the newer adaption follows the manga and for obvious reasons is "better", the original series is still a classic with its own qualities.
Obvious reasons is a little misleading. If you like the manga's ending better, then it would be better. If you didn't like it, then you wouldn't think it was better.

The big problem with bone's adaptation really lies with the emperor of shamballa. As it stands, it was a shoehorned conflict that came after the main series. Had it been the second half of the anime, then it would have been a better ending. All it did though, was erase the bitter sweet message of selflessness and sacrifice, of the original anime ending.(pre movie release).

But for all intensive purposes, the bones adaptation was more gloomy and the brotherhood anime was more of a fairy tail with an overall message of hope.

These are the central issues to both series, but if we had more manga and anime of this level, the industry would be better off. Because the pros of fma outweigh their cons by a long shot.

But there's no obvious reasons for why one is better than the other. Because they're pretty much on equal grounds

Obvious reasons is a little misleading. If you like the manga's ending better, then it would be better. If you didn't like it, then you wouldn't think it was better.

The big problem with bone's adaptation really lies with the emperor of shamballa. As it stands, it was a shoehorned conflict that came after the main series. Had it been the second half of the anime, then it would have been a better ending. All it did though, was erase the bitter sweet message of selflessness and sacrifice, of the original anime ending.(pre movie release).

But for all intensive purposes, the bones adaptation was more gloomy and the brotherhood anime was more of a fairy tail with an overall message of hope.

These are the central issues to both series, but if we had more manga and anime of this level, the industry would be better off. Because the pros of fma outweigh their cons by a long shot.

But there's no obvious reasons for why one is better than the other. Because they're pretty much on equal grounds
True, and I should take back what I had said given it's not entirely correct even to my personal take on it and how I felt about the original series. Thank you for basically so beautifully wording out what I failed, explaining the two adaptions of this anime perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back