• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Anime MxM rp!

narashayla

Magic Eight Ball
Hi everyone!

I’m an ex-fanfic writer with no time to write any more but looking to keep my writing skills lubed and keep my passion for writing alive!

I’m looking for anyone interested in doing an anime MxM rp!

I only rp Haikyuu, Naruto, Jujutsu Kaisen, MHA, and (stick with me) ATLA.

UPDATE: Adding Attack on Titan to this list! Currently fixated on it the most :’)

I also thought it’d be good to list some of the pairings I’m comfortable role playing!

Haikyuu:
  • SakuAtsu
  • KageHina
  • DaiSuga
  • IwaOi
  • Pretty much any rare pair
Jujutsu Kaisen:
  • ItaFushi
  • NobaMaki
  • SatoSugu
MHA:
  • ShinKami
  • Zukka
Naruto:
  • GaaLee
  • ShikaNeji
  • KakaIru
AOT:
  • Ererei (Eren x Reiner)

I’m truthfully only interested in non-heterosexual rp and I don’t use OCs.

For consistent communication, I’d like to use discord!

I don’t think that length dictates the quality of a response so I’m fine with not using 3-5 paragraphs for a response but please no “one-liner”s.

I don’t do IM style rp.

Must be 21+

If you’d like any text examples of my writing, let me know!

Really looking forward to building a story together!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I'm always up for Naruto rps, but before I go knocking on your PMs I figured I should check: are you okay if I use an OC even if you don't?

I have trouble playing canon characters, but I'm happy to play one of my OCs against a canon character.

Hi everyone!

I’m an ex-fanfic writer with no time to write any more but looking to keep my writing skills lubed and keep my passion for writing alive!

I’m looking for anyone interested in doing an anime MxM rp!

I only rp Haikyuu, Naruto, Jujutsu Kaisen, MHA, and (stick with me) ATLA.

I’m truthfully only interested in non-heterosexual rp and I don’t use OCs.

For consistent communication, I’d like to use discord!

I don’t think that length dictates the quality of a response so I’m fine with not using 3-5 paragraphs for a response but please no “one-liner”s. I don’t do IM style rp.

If you’d like any text examples of my writing, let me know!

Really looking forward to building a story together!!
Hi! I know you made this post a little while ago, but if you’re still looking for a rp partner I’m here!

I would be interested in possibly roleplaying together! I would love to talk about the different ships you have for these fandoms as well!

I would be interested in possibly roleplaying together! I would love to talk about the different ships you have for these fandoms as well!
Great! So I’m in the MHA and ATLA fandom! I have some ships in mind, but if you have a discord could we talk on there because I don’t get notifs from rpnation

I'm interested in Sakuatsu!! Okay, so: Just joined here, not really used to rping but that's why I'm here! I've read at least more than 300k words of sakuatsu fanfic on ao3 so I'm sure I can do it! DM me if you're still interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back