• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anime/Manga Roleplays

Lemonl

Rematch! ( ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾
Hello! If you are interested, I’m looking for someone, or multiple people to join me in roleplaying one of the following series.

Sword Art Online, Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online, Fairy Tail, My Hero Academia, Psycho Pass, Mirai Nikki, Rise from Ashes, Lore Olympus, Room of Swords, Aphmau: MyStreet, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (I prefer it over the original), Kiss him not me, and if I didn’t mention one of your favorites, please reply it, and if I know it too, I’d be happy to roleplay it with you!

Personal Clarification

I can roleplay OC or canon depending on the series. For example, I would probably include canon characters for a roleplay involving Fairy Tail, unless it had a different spin on it, like modernization, being part of the antagonist side, etc. but for a roleplay involving Gun Gale Online, SAO, or Lore Olympus, I would prefer to do Ocs only without the canon characters, unless there’s a different situation. And for a roleplay for something like Maid Sama, or Kiss him not me, I would prefer to do a canon character only roleplay, and if we’re talking about roleplaying Kiss him not me, I’d prefer to make it Nanashima x Kai, because that is my otp ship for that series (8/10, would recommend).

Could you PM me if you are interested in a Fairy Tail roleplay? Canon only if possible. I am in love with that show lol heading to bed soon but will reply tomorrow...

Could you PM me if you are interested in a Fairy Tail roleplay? Canon only if possible. I am in love with that show lol heading to bed soon but will reply tomorrow...
By canon only do you mean like, a ship roleplay? Because I’m sorry, but I’m not interested in mainly canon character roleplays, unless it’s something like “Kiss him, not Me” or “Kaichou wa Maid-Sama/Maid Sama”

Oh no not really a ship, I just like the show Fairy Tail and wanted to write off that. We could do OCs if you like. I'm into romance but dont want it to be the main point of the roleplay.

Oh no not really a ship, I just like the show Fairy Tail and wanted to write off that. We could do OCs if you like. I'm into romance but dont want it to be the main point of the roleplay.
Ah, I was a bit worried I’d have to deal with another Gray x Natsu or Juvia x Lucy, or something like that. Not saying that those are wrong, but they are some of the rps I’ve had to deal with. I’d love to do a Fairy Tail roleplay with you, just pm me the details, like the arc we start at, your character, etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back