What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Anime Isekai inspired medieval fantasy adventure in a sandbox world (always accepting participants)

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. AU
  5. Magical
  6. Meta
  7. Mystery
  8. Romance
  9. Super Powers
  10. Supernatural

Chinchia

Fickle
Same with my questions being answered. I have work all weekend before exams start so I'm mainly waiting till the CS thread goes up

Novama

ooc is up. Feel free to use it or the discord that chat. Here is fine too, but since it is not connected to any of the other threads, it'll probably eventually disappear in the forum and fall out of use.

Plannit

Bin Wizard
I'm confused. You have many rules and systems but I can't find the character sheet, and I'm confused about the world itself.

From my understanding the appeal of Isekai is playing a 'stranger in a strange world' however the world lore seems minimal and you express a want for players themselves to worldbuild- how are we to do that when our characters don't know anything about the world?

Novama

I'm confused. You have many rules and systems but I can't find the character sheet, and I'm confused about the world itself.

From my understanding the appeal of Isekai is playing a 'stranger in a strange world' however the world lore seems minimal and you express a want for players themselves to worldbuild- how are we to do that when our characters don't know anything about the world?
Thanks for the interest.
This thread is just to see if folks are interested. Actual rp rules and community can be found here

Top of the page there should be links to rules post with character skeleton and several rules posts. There should also be a link to where character sheets will be stored. More stuff is getting added as we get closer to starting.

Novama

I haven't been able to find anything other than the rough outline you posted a couple pages back
You will find it in the threadmarks
Or lower on page.this is linked from the official ooc for rp.

Novama

Ohhhh, right I was thinking it would be on the character thread. Thanks
I had considered putting it there and it probably would be nice place to copy it, but in order to make the character you will have to make several references to the rules thread. I thought they were best grouped together in that way.

Novama

For those arriving later to the party: please join is in the ooc

Novama

We are close to starting for those still keeping an eye on it. Be sure to let us know what more you would like to see or have explained before we start.

Master of Lava

Gods and mortals, fear my fury and my flames!
Hey, is this like a pick-up type thing? Like, could I pop in and out? If so, I'd be happy to join in! I'll just spectate for now while I get accustomed to it, and then hop in whenever I feel comfortable with it.

Novama

Hey, is this like a pick-up type thing? Like, could I pop in and out? If so, I'd be happy to join in! I'll just spectate for now while I get accustomed to it, and then hop in whenever I feel comfortable with it.
It is like a hop in type of rp. Please read up and follow our Isekai Hell threads to stay informed. We hope to see you there.

Novama

6 characters to be created may claim a free reroll for the character where they rearrange the points of the character. Being a new system with new information coming out, it's easy to understand how certain choices may not align with your vision of the character after seeing it in action or referencing new information. simply add the reroll 'item' to your character's inventory.

Murdergurl

will turn your insides into your outsides
I'm going to officially bow out of participation here. Rescinding my interest, so to speak. The more information that is added to the character creation process is more and more stuff that I simply do not want to deal with. This, especially because I do not plan on even using any of these things. So it's a lot of effort for nothing. And since I only plan on RPing with others that also wish to negate all of these mechanics, I think it might prove a better opportunity to take my ideas and characters to an RP better suited to my modus operandi.

Thank you for your time, regardless.

Last edited:

Novama

While the characters have started their adventures, there is still room for more. Please reach out to us and let us help you join in on the fun too.

Novama

One of the questions that came up was how we framed our plot. What was the overall experience of the rp going to be like. To simplify, it'll be like a hero's journey. The characters will start close to human in ability and prowess. Someone with have a few connections, but otherwise they are strangers in a strange world. Over the course of the rp, the characters will gain power, influence, prestige, and more as they define who they are, what they want to become, and leave their mark on the rp world.

This is likely not the rp for those that wish to start off strong. This is likely not the rp for those that don't feel like taking charge over their character and their story.

Novama

The overall system is easy. The overwhelming bit is actually in character creation due to having so many choices and options for your characcter. We have considered making some premade builds for folks to reference when creating their characters. From there, they can modify and enhance the characters as they wish through roleplay.

Novama

The world is vast and filled with things, but the list of things in the lore thread are scant in comparison. The general idea was to let the players discover things and/or populate their own content as we go. Understandably, some folks need more to work with at the start, so we will be taking steps to make entries for some of the factions in the world.

Master of Lava

Gods and mortals, fear my fury and my flames!
Hmm... I know I posted here already and didn't do much afterwards... but I'm thinking maybe a try two? Don't mind if I step in again.

Users who are viewing this thread