What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Anime Isekai inspired medieval fantasy adventure in a sandbox world (always accepting participants)

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. AU
  5. Magical
  6. Meta
  7. Mystery
  8. Romance
  9. Super Powers
  10. Supernatural

Chinchia

Fickle
Having a pet animal companion, talking lizard that swears it's been reincarnated from another world would be pretty comical, and fit right in to the tongue-in-cheek narrative style I plan on going with. Seeing as how my goblin is not isekai'd, it would be interesting conversations with the lizard having more insight than the goblin. lmao
Assuming the pet companion lizard talks at all. My plan for the first part was to have them communicate mainly through frantic lizard gestures and trying to write with their tail as they try not to get eaten, though the latter mightn't be much help with goblins... maybe pictures instead. Eventually they'd learn how to speak I hope, since long term silence would be difficult.

Rather than another world, my idea was they were reincarnated inside their own universe! Point still stands with the strange creature trying to convey they were once human. They'd definitely have some insight into areas outside the goblin caves, and perhaps a target in mind for the newly formed goblin unit muahahah.

Titles will have a few setup for you guys to consider shooting for but i imagine most will come from member suggestions as their characters reach certain points in development or rp narrative.
[Superior Lizard Brain] title.

Skills are far more flexible and dynamic. Most things folks can think of will be covered. We are open to suggestions o n them too, but we are confident several concepts will be achieved through the list we have compiled.
Maybe [Lizard Mastermind] in the future :'3 Gained through the successful planning of an attack using various resources. Not sure if [Superior Lizard Brain] would be something they're born with or not, but it sounds good too.

Is there a list of skills characters can access for when they have points available to spend? Similarly, would there be a list of common titles with the earning requirements characters can work towards?

Racial Evolution - while covered more in 'playable races', Titles can grant a player character racial status. In the beginning, your race is a very bland and basic status and perhaps your first title. Just enough to explain loosely what your character image represents, but nothing specialized. As you acquire more skills an abilities that further differentiates you from the base classification, you'll acquire the title of a superior or more niche race in the tree of the racial descriptor you started in.
So I understand from this our characters would have titles based one race, and often skills will lead to having more titles, but does the opposite apply? Can characters try to acquire titles through their actions in order to gain the skills associated with them? Stuff like [Monster Slayer] perhaps, which would be gained through slaying monsters, but might have a special skill attached like [Monster Strength] or something.

Starting Narration
All characters will have been isekaied to this world to [save] it. What that means and how they will go about it will be up to them. To aid them in the task, [god] has blessed them with the retention of their meta knowledge (for those that wish to utilize it), and the ability to recognize and know many things on sight. The greatest gift received is the one that allows them to grow and learn more rapidly than the general populous. Starting at the bottom, they will need all the advantages they can get.
More of a world-building question, but are regular denizens of the universe aware their world runs off a skill-based system? Would they have access to skills like appraisal that lets them see the strength of different creatures in stats or skills? Since I plan for my character to already have lived in the world it will definitely affect how they adapt to the new 'system' they're given access to, as well as what degree of existential despair they experience.

Murdergurl

will turn your insides into your outsides
Assuming the pet companion lizard talks at all. My plan for the first part was to have them communicate mainly through frantic lizard gestures and trying to write with their tail as they try not to get eaten, though the latter mightn't be much help with goblins... maybe pictures instead. Eventually they'd learn how to speak I hope, since long term silence would be difficult.

Rather than another world, my idea was they were reincarnated inside their own universe! Point still stands with the strange creature trying to convey they were once human. They'd definitely have some insight into areas outside the goblin caves, and perhaps a target in mind for the newly formed goblin unit muahahah.
Even better! And funnier!

eloise

Isekai'ed Soul
Points System - By which all else runs

Points are the central point of the system. They are its currency and what you will use to:
  • Upgrade Stats
  • Buy Skills
  • Upgrade Skills
  • Buy specific types of equipment
  • Trade goods and services with other members
Acquiring Points
To get points, you don't have to do much at first. All characters start with a limited pool of points to customize their character. All new characters start with the same number of starting points at this time. After spending your starting points or saving them away for later, you might ask 'what now?'.

The easiest way to get points is to start an rp with a mod or other members of the community. Set a simple and easily achievable goal for the rp. Then simply roleplay as you usually do or as allowed by the group you are rp'ing with. Assuming the rp is focused on the goal and everyone is posting, you may finish the rp in a week or a +month. If your rp is stretching into several months or a year, you have made a mistake somewhere. This finished rp may then be submitted to the mods of this world and system. One of them will grade the rp and reward points. Earning points is as simple as posting. Assuming you are an active member of the rp, you will likely all exit the rp with the same number of points as a reward. Other rewards are for another topic.

So you have finished your first rp in the setting and have acquired more points, now what? Like with the character creation, those points may then be slotted how you like. One suggestion is to slot the points in accordance to what happened in your rp. Perhaps you were chopping a lot of trees. Maybe you then acquired a lumberjack skill or increased strength as a consequence. It's up to you how the points are spent and how that connects with the narrative for the character. It could also be assumed the character has trained or otherwise practiced between rp's to achieve skills that were perhaps not relevant during the previous rp.

Selling Services
Another way to get points may be to use some of your skills to produce items and offer them to other players. Or perhaps they would like your character's strength on a mission they are going on. While players should rp in the rp's they want to, the added point service may provide narrative reason while an otherwise overpowered character is going on a relatively simple mission with weaker characters.

Scrapping aka Scooping
Perhaps you hate your character. You went wrong somewhere and just need to start over. You can kill off your character or perhaps do a video game style reset. Their accrued points may then be rolled into a new character. Scooped characters are permanently beyond the reach of the player. Only mod staff may make use of the character again if they wish.

What if I don't care about points and don't wanna deal with it?
In the event someone joins the rp for the people or the setting and the ability to rp what they like, welcome, but know that missing points means the character will always be on the weaker side in the world. It may become difficult finding other characters to rp with if their rp'ers are not in it for the same reasons. It is suggested that goals of rp'ers be considered when grouping up to rp. That said, if you want to make a forever rp where you just narrate the adventures of your weak character and do not require the world narrative to change or to have the rp graded, be our guest.
Country = Protectorate of Ryke
Sporting several rivers, some of which are massive in size, the country is rich in plant life and animals. Most of the country is covered in temperate decidious forests. A few of the water ways are encased in temperate rainforest. Surrounded on all sides by powerful nations larger than they are, the protectorate of Ryke walks a narrow line of neutrality and diplomacy. A series of mostly wise rulers has allowed for the country to see a boom in trade and culture as it acts as the buffer zone between the 3 countries that surround it as well as countries from even further away thanks to intercontinental waterways.

To the far east of the country there is hill country mostly covered in Tiagas with a few Tundra areas.

Population - <1,000,000
The small country unsurprisingly has a smaller population than the kingdoms and empires it sits by. Most of the populate are humans with a healthy amount of faefolk like the elves, dwarves, and others. To a lesser degree, but notable, there are also many of the Beastfolk. Lizardmen and Predator feline species being fairly abundant among their number.

Capital - Ryken
A city built and kept alive by the countries largest river: Kabnak, it sees several tons of goods flowing in and out of its ports on a regular basis. It is by far the most prosperous city in the country and where most of the nobility reside. The massive palace of the royal family sits overall and is able to survey the lifeline of the city and country with ease: its water and road ways. Despite being the capital of a protectorate, what the city and country lacks in military might, it makes up for with its wealth. Making money enough from trade to rival other nations, the country is able to afford its talented Adventurers and mercenaries.

Religion - Many
As a melting pot for several cultures and peoples from the country and those beyond, the religious beliefs of many a people have seeped into the country. As such, the country and cities have taken an open minded approach to most beliefs. However, there is an active effort by zealots of a few orders to proselytize to the country's more savage populations. Citizens and Sentient monster folk are regularly engaged by the zealots to try and convert them from their believes to ones of the broader and more tolerate beliefs of the cities.

Most characters start in this country. Their starts will vary. Some will be born to simple households and become aware, if they weren't already, of their past life in another world. Some will spawn in the middle of a street or wilderness. Some may awaken to dark caves deep in forests. Others still may descend upon the world from the sky like the heroes they were summoned to be.

Starting Narration
All characters will have been isekaied to this world to [save] it. What that means and how they will go about it will be up to them. To aid them in the task, [god] has blessed them with the retention of their meta knowledge (for those that wish to utilize it), and the ability to recognize and know many things on sight. The greatest gift received is the one that allows them to grow and learn more rapidly than the general populous. Starting at the bottom, they will need all the advantages they can get.
ooooo so many new things!!! I can't wait to get started :D

Novama

Maybe [Lizard Mastermind] in the future :'3 Gained through the successful planning of an attack using various resources. Not sure if [Superior Lizard Brain] would be something they're born with or not, but it sounds good too.

Is there a list of skills characters can access for when they have points available to spend? Similarly, would there be a list of common titles with the earning requirements characters can work towards?

So I understand from this our characters would have titles based one race, and often skills will lead to having more titles, but does the opposite apply? Can characters try to acquire titles through their actions in order to gain the skills associated with them? Stuff like [Monster Slayer] perhaps, which would be gained through slaying monsters, but might have a special skill attached like [Monster Strength] or something.

More of a world-building question, but are regular denizens of the universe aware their world runs off a skill-based system? Would they have access to skills like appraisal that lets them see the strength of different creatures in stats or skills? Since I plan for my character to already have lived in the world it will definitely affect how they adapt to the new 'system' they're given access to, as well as what degree of existential despair they experience.
Many good questions.
Lizards can't talk so assume you will need a skill to grant communication.

There is a list of skills. It is still being edited at this time. When it is ready we will be posting it. Around that time character skeleton will probably go up too.

Titles are in a similar state but more simple. Pretty much each trade has an associated title dependent on a skill grade in that area of expertise. Each race has a title though the requirements for each are getting fleshed out and are open to suggestion. Adventurer and noble titles are also present to create hierarchies. Slayer and conqueror titles exist. Potential other titles dependent on rp may appear as well. Potential rp reward.

Regular npcs are aware of and have skills. However, they must go to a church or adventurers guild to see a full run down of stats and skills and grades and titles. Pcs will have the advantage of seeing that stuff whenever. It should be noted bog cities vet people at the gates. They dont see all info bit they are aware of characters that have committed crimes. Doing things will grant criminal titles which will change how easily a character can come and go.

Tiki Riki

"Hey, have you seen Mar-Mar?"
Mmm not in particular, mostly I just wanted to peek in and list this down as a potential thing to join

Novama

Is it possible to get an idea of what the character sheet would look like? I'm also curious how many points we'd have to distribute and what the system is for assigning them.
Ill put up a more official one later but the stuff i like to see on a character:

Rper name
Character name
Equipped titles
Appearence - picture or words
Height
Weight
Stats - all 5 of them and their grades
History - prior to current events. May need section to chronicle character exploits during the course of character life in rp though
Equipment
Significant items - items like tools of the trade but not weapons or armor
Assets - these are things you dont carry around. Land or houses or ships generally.
Acquired skills
Favorite abilities
Titles acquired
Points accrued
Points spent
Update log - collection of links to graded thread posts to show where points and rewards come from

Anything missing on a high level? Will have some coding and explanation stuff when official.

Chinchia

Fickle
Cool, seems like most of the sections would be empty to start so that makes things easy.

With skills, to what extent do they cover basic activities? Does running, climbing, swimming and so on require points to unlock, or are they assumed to be inherent and 'skills' only refer to stuff like magic or special talents? Are there other ways to gain skills apart from spending points, like through earning certain titles or by doing the associated action a bunch of times? My usual style isn't really strict on stats even if they're present in the background, so I'm curious how a more extensive system would deal with skills essential to day to day functioning.

Edit: do you have a rough estimate of when we might be seeing the initial skill list?

Novama

Cool, seems like most of the sections would be empty to start so that makes things easy.

With skills, to what extent do they cover basic activities? Does running, climbing, swimming and so on require points to unlock, or are they assumed to be inherent and 'skills' only refer to stuff like magic or special talents? Are there other ways to gain skills apart from spending points, like through earning certain titles or by doing the associated action a bunch of times? My usual style isn't really strict on stats even if they're present in the background, so I'm curious how a more extensive system would deal with skills essential to day to day functioning.

Edit: do you have a rough estimate of when we might be seeing the initial skill list?
Inherent things like running wouldnt require a skill and with stats like speed it might be assumed you are faster. However, if you need that inhuman speed like Flash or cheetah speed or whatever, you will likely want to pick up a skill for it that will outline how much faster you get.

There are no ways to get skills except through points. Certain skills will have stats or title or othe skill requirements to buy, but points is the only currency to actually obtain the skill.

In the rp, you may justify your point exp3nditures however you like. Or perhaps you handwave it as an in between rp activity.

I could share the excel doc with all the skills currently documented. Has several dozen currently. Final wording and pricing and list may differ. I guess which is better: a list in progress to get a sense for how things will work or a complete list to better set expectations for rp?

Novama

This list is not final. Not all skills present will be kept. Not all skills present represent every achievable skill. Most skills can be upgraded if the have a Grade as a part of their name.

On average: a week long rp that consists of a mission to gather herbs is about 7 points.

The average skill cost to acquire or upgrade costs 7 points. More powerful skills cost more.

magic bolt F
Air Slash F
Earth Wall D
Bone Enhancement F
Acrobatics F
Precognition E
Postcognition E
[Weapon] Blackout
Blind Fighting [Weapon]
Blind Shooting [Weapon]
Concealment
Always Outnumbered
Deep Breath
Appraisal
Multiple Target Strength F
Hot Shot F
Steady Hands F
Two Weapon Fighting F
Companion F
Connected F
Control Environment F
Conversion F
[Element] Affinity F
[Element] Resistance F
[Weapon] Affinity F
Elasticity F
Energized F
Feature [Feature Name]
Flight F
Weaken [Stat] F
Effect Duration F
Spell Duration F
Magic Range F
Componentless Magic F
Magic Targets F
Magic Area of Effect F
Magic Affinity F
Healing F
Heightened Sense F
Bolster [Stat] F
Jumping F
[Language]
Mimic F
Mind Control F
Mind Shield F
Minions F
Lucky F
Nullify F
Pocket Dimension F
Portal F
Regeneration F
Resilient F
Sixth Sense F
Size Change F
Special Movement [movement type] F
Supersense F
Telepathy F
Teleport F
Skill Loan F
Tunneling
Undetected F
Wealth F
skill catagories and trade skills
Academia F
Acrobatics F
Agriculture F
Alchemy F
Animal Handling F Intelligence
Arcana F Intelligence
Architecture F Intelligence
Area Knowledge F Intelligence
Artisan F Precision
Athletics F Strength
Business F Intelligence
Climbing F Strength
Controlled Breathing F Vitality
Culture F Intelligence
Deception F Character
Disguise F Character
Domestic Arts F Intelligence
Empathy F Intelligence
Engineering F Intelligence
Etiquette F Intelligence
Focus F Character
Forgery F Precision
Gaming F Intelligence
Helming F Precision
History F Intelligence
Insight F Intelligence
Interrogation F Character
Intimidation F Character
Investigation F Intelligence
Law F Intelligence
Leadership F Character
Medicine F Intelligence
Mining F Intelligence
Nature F Intelligence
Navigation F Intelligence
Perception F Intelligence
Performance F Character
Persuasion F Character
Physics F Intelligence
Religion F Intelligence
Riding F Precision
Seduction F Character
Sleight of Hand F Precision
Stealth F Precision
Street Sense Character
Survival F Intelligence
Swimming F Constitution
Traps F Precision
Visual Arts F Intelligence
Warfare F Intelligence

Murdergurl

...There is a list of skills. It is still being edited at this time. When it is ready we will be posting it. Around that time character skeleton will probably go up too.

Titles are in a similar state but more simple. Pretty much each trade has an associated title dependent on a skill grade in that area of expertise. Each race has a title though the requirements for each are getting fleshed out and are open to suggestion. Adventurer and noble titles are also present to create hierarchies. Slayer and conqueror titles exist. Potential other titles dependent on rp may appear as well. Potential rp reward.

Regular npcs are aware of and have skills. However, they must go to a church or adventurers guild to see a full run down of stats and skills and grades and titles. Pcs will have the advantage of seeing that stuff whenever. It should be noted bog cities vet people at the gates. They dont see all info bit they are aware of characters that have committed crimes. Doing things will grant criminal titles which will change how easily a character can come and go.
wait, wait, wait, wait...
This is giving me the impression that the skills and titles and such are some kind of tangible list that the characters can look at? Kinda like that thing they did in the new Jumanji movies?

Are we running this like it's some kind of video game or self-aware RPG? I thought the premise was that the PCs were just reincarnated into a new world with knowledge of their reincarnation.

But... actually checking your stats and skills like you're breaking the 4th wall?
Is that seriously where this is going?

Novama

wait, wait, wait, wait...
This is giving me the impression that the skills and titles and such are some kind of tangible list that the characters can look at? Kinda like that thing they did in the new Jumanji movies?

Are we running this like it's some kind of video game or self-aware RPG? I thought the premise was that the PCs were just reincarnated into a new world with knowledge of their reincarnation.

But... actually checking your stats and skills like you're breaking the 4th wall?
Is that seriously where this is going?
Nothing a native goblin need worry about.

Isekai means different things to different folk. Some might be rping that stuff though to play up that isekai trope.

Murdergurl

Nothing a native goblin need worry about.

Isekai means different things to different folk. Some might be rping that stuff though to play up that isekai trope.
okies. cause I was just gonna treat this like any other fantasy setting. I guess the native thing really works in my favor to that degree, yeah?

Novama

okies. cause I was just gonna treat this like any other fantasy setting. I guess the native thing really works in my favor to that degree, yeah?
I wouldnt have compelled any rping like that. Folks can do it if it boosts their own amusement but id personally treat it like a magical fantasy more than a video game.

Gonna be fun declaring skill names when my character uses them though xD

Murdergurl

Novama Novama
So i'm not sure if this was asked and addressed before, but how are you going to deal with time differentiations in the RP?
What I mean by that, is that if you have multiple players running around in their own separate storylines, coming together and then going off on different tangents (especially if you have world events), then how do you deal with different narratives taking different amounts of time?
This especially because people post at different rates. So while one group might post multiple times a day and complete a narrative that spans a couple months, another group might be posting at a more relaxed rate and it might take them more irl time to cover the same in-game time.

Example: Bilbo is trekking across Mirkwood forest, he and his party make posts once a week and have a very relaxed pace. Meanwhile Naruto and friends are trekking to a castle to overthrow the ogre. Their group post multiple times daily. So While Bilbo is still on week one, Naruto has completed a month on in-game time.
Assuming the two never cross paths, it doesn't really matter. But if they meet before and after these quests, how do you consolidate the time passage. And in the case of world events, how do you consolidate time passage in the same regard? If the world event takes it's own time, how do the characters that participated in it react after the fact to those that didn't?

Last edited:

eloise

Isekai'ed Soul
Ill put up a more official one later but the stuff i like to see on a character:

Rper name
Character name
Equipped titles
Appearence - picture or words
Height
Weight
Stats - all 5 of them and their grades
History - prior to current events. May need section to chronicle character exploits during the course of character life in rp though
Equipment
Significant items - items like tools of the trade but not weapons or armor
Assets - these are things you dont carry around. Land or houses or ships generally.
Acquired skills
Favorite abilities
Titles acquired
Points accrued
Points spent
Update log - collection of links to graded thread posts to show where points and rewards come from

Anything missing on a high level? Will have some coding and explanation stuff when official.
Could I start developing my character based on this and then adjust it when the official sheet is posted?

Novama

Novama Novama
So i'm not sure if this was asked and addressed before, but how are you going to deal with time differentiations in the RP?
What I mean by that, is that if you have multiple players running around in their own separate storylines, coming together and then going off on different tangents (especially if you have world events), then how do you deal with different narratives taking different amounts of time?
This especially because people post at different rates. So while one group might post multiple times a day and complete a narrative that spans a couple months, another group might be posting at a more relaxed rate and it might take them more irl time to cover the same in-game time.

Example: Bilbo is trekking across Mirkwood forest, he and his party make posts once a week and have a very relaxed pace. Meanwhile Naruto and friends are trekking to a castle to overthrow the ogre. they post multiple times daily. So While Bilbo is still on week one, Naruto has completed a month on in-game time.
Assuming the two never cross paths, it doesnt really matter. But if they meet before and after these quests, how do you consolidate the time passage. And in the case of world events, how do you consolidate time passage in the same regard? If the world event takes it's own time, how do the characters that participated in it react to those that didn't after the fact?
Good question. What goblin does in goblin hole that does not get graded does not impact the world. What does not impact the world does not need notice. what does not get notice does not have or need a timeframe because it does not matter.

For those engaging in the system and therefore potentially impact the world and creating anomalies, unless the rp's are actively keep track of the 'Date' it does not matter. What is the world year, month, and day? So long as those are not actively chronicled in the rps, the rp's can slide into whatever place is most convenient for them and no one will know or care.

As far as how will folks and situations be handled when they spontaneously have memories of dates and events that conflict because they did world events or kept track of time to the degree that such things were documented: At that point it relies on players to sort out their own head cannon on when and how events in character history took place. If they leave things vague, then the events can slide together in a timey whimey fashion. If they anally track it all, then they will have to sort out the inconsistencies and/or say out of character "my character cannot join x rp at this time because it would f up character timeline"

Mods main job is the keep the world timeline and events consistent. Not much more beyond that can be done if the players f up their own narratives.

Novama

Could I start developing my character based on this and then adjust it when the official sheet is posted?
Feel free but as you don't have description of what half or more of the skills do and how many points you have to work with to acquire them, I would perhaps ask some more questions before making the character. Otherwise, I'd suggest starting with character concept and then coming up with questions that may help you better achieve character goal or narrow down your choices.

Murdergurl

Bilbo: Hey, Naruto! Is that you? You look like Hell, man. What happened to you!? It's been what, three months since we started our separate quests at the tavern?

Naruto (clearly aged up and harboring bunches of skills/abilities): What are you talking about, Bilbo? It's been five years since last I saw you!

Bilbo: What do you mean? Me and the dwarves only went to Mount Doom and back! We took the Eagles!

Naruto: You mean you didn't hear about the Dark Dragons?!

Bilbo: The what?

Naruto: The Dark Dragons, Bilbo! They were threatening the entire world! We were gone for five years fighting their hordes! What hobbit hole were you hiding in that you did not know?

Bilbo: *shrugs* ...you got old, Naruto. wtf?

Chinchia

Fickle
On average: a week long rp that consists of a mission to gather herbs is about 7 points.

The average skill cost to acquire or upgrade costs 7 points. More powerful skills cost more
Does this refer to a week in game, or a week irl? The latter sounds like 1 point per actual day even if someone only posts once a week, and seems like it would take a looong time to get anywhere. The former means people would have to rush through days in order to get better skill-wise. I understand you and your mods would be monitoring stories and awarding points accordingly, but even that seems like it'd be arbitrarily decided unless everyone has a strict formula they have to follow.

Wouldn't a system like +5 points per post make a bit more sense? Thinking from a GM perspective, that's way less work for you and it still rewards active players without making them wait for mod decisions. It gives more freedom narratively as well, since if a skill takes 15 points to upgrade then the player knows their character would need to spend three posts working on it to achieve. Or a fight spans several posts and the character discovers after that one of their skills got better in the process.

Feel free but as you don't have description of what half or more of the skills do and how many points you have to work with to acquire them, I would perhaps ask some more questions before making the character. Otherwise, I'd suggest starting with character concept and then coming up with questions that may help you better achieve character goal or narrow down your choices.
Most of the skills seem pretty self explanatory. What amount of points would we be starting with for characters?

Novama

Bilbo: Hey, Naruto! Is that you? You look like Hell, man. What happened to you!? It's been what, three months since we started our separate quests at the tavern?

Naruto (clearly aged up and harboring bunches of skills/abilities): What are you talking about, Bilbo? It's been five years since last I saw you!

Bilbo: What do you mean? Me and the dwarves only went to Mount Doom and back! We took the Eagles!

Naruto: You mean you didn't hear about the Dark Dragons?!

Bilbo: The what?

Naruto: The Dark Dragons, Bilbo! They were threatening the entire world! We were gone for five years fighting their hordes! What hobbit hole were you hiding in that you did not know?

Bilbo: *shrugs* ...you got old, Naruto. wtf?

Ah, i suppose that is one thing I should add. World events are what forwards world time. you guys can run around and put time into your rp's, but the world year is advanced by the world rps and not by the players. So if naruto did time skip years, its assumed years prior to current world year. How they managed that? up to them. In this way they are not warping space time for everyone. Just themselves.

Murdergurl

Ah, i suppose that is one thing I should add. World events are what forwards world time. you guys can run around and put time into your rp's, but the world year is advanced by the world rps and not by the players. So if naruto did time skip years, its assumed years prior to current world year. How they managed that? up to them. In this way they are not warping space time for everyone. Just themselves.
so if I need years of IC time to develope my goblin as she grows up into an adult, but say.... 3 world events go by in that time and I'm still working on her childhood, how does that effect her? Especially if I've met other player characters that would advance their time according to the world events.

Users who are viewing this thread