• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (Anime HighSchool RP) Kibou High: Acting Club (closed for now)

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
[class=curtain] background-image:url('https://d2v9y0dukr6mq2.cloudfront.net/video/thumbnail/4GTMiRxFeijvy2o2m/opening-red-curtain-with-alpha-chanel-included_niqinu0kx__F0000.png') ; width:49.8%; height:450px; position:relative; z-index:3; [/class] [class=curtaincontainer] display:flex; flex:wrap; width:100%; height:auto; [/class] [class=curtain1] position:relative; left:50%; animation-name:{post_id}slideright; animation-duration:7s; animation-timing-function:ease-out; animation-delay:0s; animation-direction:normal; animation-fill-mode: forwards; [/class] [class=curtain2] position:relative; left:-50%; top:-100%; animation-name:{post_id}slideright; animation-duration:7s; animation-timing-function:ease-out; animation-delay:0s; animation-direction:reverse; animation-fill-mode: forwards; [/class] [animation=slideright] [keyframe=0]transform:translateX(0);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform:translateX(100%);[/keyframe] [/animation] [class=black] background-image:url('https://media.giphy.com/media/9J8Uop16sStNqJH5WF/giphy.gif'); background-size:100%; position-relative; z-index:2; width:100%; height:450px; display:inline-lock; margin:0 auto; [/class] [class=letter] background-color:white; margin:0 auto; text-align:center; width:70%; border:4px solid black; font-style:italic; font-family:"Indie Flower"; color:black; [/class]

[div class=black][div class="curtain curtain1"][/div][div class="curtain curtain2"[/div][/div][/div]

[div class=letter]

Hello Dear _______. If you reading this letter, this means your enrollment or the renewal of your enrollment within our great academy is now official and you may count yourself among this year's students of Kibo High. We have students of all kinds, from Tsundere aliens to shy ookamimis, so do be afraid so showcase any spectacular or odd features you may have, you shall be welcomed with open arms regardless. If, on the other hand you are a newcomer, fret not either, for our diversity is not hostile to the regular human being either.

I'm sure you will have a wonderful year, from our school festival, to the sports festival and the acting club's brilliant performances at the end of each semester! You will surely meet new friends, find productive and enjoyable clubs to spend your school life in, and let us not forget our rich corriculum and special care for new transfer students. Just last year Kibo high had a 90% increase on gorgeous transfer students, most of which were asked to bring their own seats so they didn't end up forcing a seat away from another student.
´
Putting such matters aside, however, we look foward to welcoming you were! May you have a bright and hopeful future in the days that come ahead in our illustrous academy!
-The Principal
[/div]

Hello there everyone! Idea here bringing you a fresh new RP! Well, more or less..

You see this RP is actually the reboot that results of the merge of two RPs, one innitially started by Archdemon Archdemon and one innitially started by Ariel Ariel . Without going into too much detail, these were both anime highschool RPs recently in need of a boost.

So, what will Kibo High: Acting Club be about? Well, as the title suggests, it's anime highschool RP (yes, very very anime-esque) that will center around the school's acting club. All the characters will be members of the acting club, either old members or fully fresh ones, and plot will focus on the acting club's activities, projects and the relations between the characters, plus a handful of anime highschool shenanigans.

The RP will be a semi-detailed semi-casual RP. OOC will have a thread and a discord, IC and characters will be in RPN threads exclusively.

• 1.Size Minimum and Concrete Sheets
    This is not one of my regular RPs, so I'm going to be a bit more lenient than I usually am in respect for the more casual nature of the two RPs it is merging. That said, being one of my RPs, it will still have a size and content minimum, in this case as follows:
    Players will have to make 2 weekly posts which contain:
    1.At least 7 full lines as seen in PC total (1 paragraph)
    2.At least 1 line of dialogue
    3.The character's reaction to the previous posts (within reason)
    4.At least 1 piece of content to move the action forward, anything from making a sizeable contribution to a conversation's continuation to simply say, going to the classroom where class is starting is enough for this.
    5.State any transitions in time or space that occur during the post

If a player finds themselves too busy to post, they can warn the GMs. Further explanation on this matter will be given when the thread itself is made or upon request.

It is also important to note that I will not tolerate things like "I'll figure it out in RP". Character sheets will not be overly strict either but whatever you put in them is who your character is, and conversely what you don't put in there is not.

2.Special Rule: Player Absence to Character Rescinding
    In this RP, any character that is signed up for it is liable to be used and controlled by the GMs should the player be absent for longer than the grace period. Naturally, if the player comes back they will be given their character back. I will be extra strict with posting schedules in this RP, and with the consequences for not doing so.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!​

Last edited:
Welcome :)

Just as a sidenote, I noticed I missed something earlier: IC and characters will be here on RPN, OOC will both have an RPN thread and a discord

Idea Idea Baby, Darling~ it's been too long glad the first rp I take an intrest in since my absence is one of yours you always know how to make things intresting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back