• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Anime Girls Band. You in?

Mena

Noming on Treats
Summary of Plot
It's your first year of high-school, you embark on a decision to become a superstar. Welcome to the rp, one in which you will be playing an up and rising band member. Your new and/or childhood friends will help you to rise the ranks as you aim for the number one spot. Competitions are coming at any moment so you need to fill in your slot fast to raise up. This will be a six person rp, consisting of idol characters. There will be many obstacles in your way on your way to becoming a hit band, major ones that will make or break your career. Similar to BanG Dream! but unique in it's own way.

Rules/Important Info
I will only accept 6 characters into the rp, one character per person. These spots are limited, therefore it is on a first come first serve basis. The band will be a girls group, however you are allowed to make "trap" characters. There will be world building with this rp, I would love to see what interesting ideas you all have. Requirements per post should be no one liners, at least a paragraph (4-7 sentences) but you can always do more. Try to respond no later than 4 days after you've been responded to, unless told in the ooc beforehand. If you have read this far then comment below your favorite stuffed animal.

78af84f88a244501ae97377f2ce721af5ba38c42_hq.gif

Roles
Lead Vocalist & Guitar (Taken: Mena Mena )
Drums & Backing Vocals (Taken: Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse )
Bass (Taken: Rantos Rantos )
Guitar & Backing Vocals (Taken: MsPolite MsPolite )
Keyboard (Taken: Seasplash241 Seasplash241 )
Manager (Open)

Last edited:
One bassist ready to rock.

IMG_20180806_195649.jpg

Last edited:
i dont have any stuffed animals anymore =,D, but my fave was this red and white one i got for valentines day in high-school years ago
I'd suggest investing in some stuffed animals. They're proven to be good for health, skin, digestion, and longevity.

Hello! So um, just in case a spot would open (by the looks of it, the rp is full), I'd be totally interested in playing any role.
I'm really into Bang Dream and K-On right now btw.

made a rough outline of the cs. if there are any problems or things that you would like changed, let me know before I build an actual, fully fledged character out of what I got down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back