• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Zeno

Hello RPnation! I'm Zeno.

General stuff:

I'm in EST but up pretty late lately.

20+

interested in Literature, History, and the Arts.

I've been rping for around 12 years.

I don't have any trigger(s) but can respect my partner's

Down with world building, plot development, collaboration, playing multiple characters whether F, M or other.

Down with canon and OCs.

Frequently open to romance and doubling if desired.

I frequent this site and discord, feel free to poke me if i've gone radio silent for a few days.

I would prefer to have a pm for RP and PM for OOC discussion on site, but Discord isn't out of the question.

I post 3rd person paragraph(s) form, as a result I'd prefer no one liners.

If you are interested feel free to hit me up in pms so we can get discussing.

Number of * = interest at the moment more *= more interest, even if something is lower still feel free to ask. If there isn't something listed here feel free to ask about too.

Fandoms:

Demon Slayer*****

Death Note***

Naruto****

Kakegurui***

Mob Psycho 100 ****

Hell Girl **

Rainbow: Nisha Rokubō no Shichinin ****

Kaiji Ultimate Survivor ****

Gun Gale Online***

Thank you for your time and best.

Death Note, but the person with the note is just using it to cover up their own murders.
"Sir, you can see on the security camera footage that he came at me with a gun, so I had to stab him in self defense."
But then it just starts to happen a lot. Like a lot a lot. I wonder what would happen next~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back