• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Aiko Itsuki

hello! my name is Aiko, and i'm just a simple college student who watches too much anime and k-dramas, listens to k-pop, and loves writing. i use he/him pronouns, and my sleep schedule is more than messed up lmao but somehow i survive. I have been roleplaying for about 11 years now? :0 also, i don't bite and would love to be friends with my partners!

my roleplay preferences;;
☆ i typically write around atleast 1 solid paragraph depending on my partner's preferred length.
☆ i love headcanoning, plotting, making playlists, and having fun with the characters & plots we create!
☆ i am supportive of any type of pairing like m/f, m/m, and incl. trans and non binary as well; aka lgbtq+ friendly ^^
☆ i like to do oc x cannon! however, i am willing to do oc/oc pairings as well. i'm down for romantic or platonic or poly relationships.
☆ send me a message if you'd prefer to chat on discord!

roleplay partner preferences;;
☆ have proper grammar and spelling to the best of your ability! i don't mind text talk while we are chatting, but please don't use it in the actual rp
☆ write at least 3 sentences but go how ever much you want!
☆ as i am a 21 year old adult,
☆ i am ghost friendly, but it would be really kind if you could give me a small heads up or note. honestly no judgement here ^^
☆ on that note, please be patient with me too. i'm a very busy person, so i may not be able to respond every day. however, do feel free to send me a reminder message after a week has passed with no reply
☆ general roleplay rules and etiquette apply (these are fairly common sense things)

fandoms i REALLY like
[ feel free to ask for any canon character if you wanna play them
Listed animes are the ones I know and more I didn't list yet

anime
bungou stray dogs -
demon slayer -
jujutsu kaisen -
my hero academia -
tokyo revengers -

games
genshin impact some others you can suggest

hello! my name is Aiko, and i'm just a simple college student who watches too much anime and k-dramas, listens to k-pop, and loves writing. i use he/him pronouns, and my sleep schedule is more than messed up lmao but somehow i survive. I have been roleplaying for about 11 years now? :0 also, i don't bite and would love to be friends with my partners!

my roleplay preferences;;
☆ i typically write around atleast 1 solid paragraph depending on my partner's preferred length.
☆ i love headcanoning, plotting, making playlists, and having fun with the characters & plots we create!
☆ i am supportive of any type of pairing like m/f, m/m, and incl. trans and non binary as well; aka lgbtq+ friendly ^^
☆ i like to do oc x cannon! however, i am willing to do oc/oc pairings as well. i'm down for romantic or platonic or poly relationships.
☆ send me a message if you'd prefer to chat on discord!

roleplay partner preferences;;
☆ have proper grammar and spelling to the best of your ability! i don't mind text talk while we are chatting, but please don't use it in the actual rp
☆ write at least 3 sentences but go how ever much you want!
☆ as i am a 21 year old adult,
☆ i am ghost friendly, but it would be really kind if you could give me a small heads up or note. honestly no judgement here ^^
☆ on that note, please be patient with me too. i'm a very busy person, so i may not be able to respond every day. however, do feel free to send me a reminder message after a week has passed with no reply
☆ general roleplay rules and etiquette apply (these are fairly common sense things)

fandoms i REALLY like
[ feel free to ask for any canon character if you wanna play them
Listed animes are the ones I know and more I didn't list yet

anime
bungou stray dogs -
demon slayer -
jujutsu kaisen -
my hero academia -
tokyo revengers -

games
genshin impact some others you can suggest
Hiii!! I’d be down to RP with bungo stray dogs on discord if you’re still interested!! I’d love to do oc x canon pairings!

Hey Hey! My preferred name is Ace I'm 18 years old go by she/they pronouns but am hoping to get back into roleplay. Would rather BNHA because that's the only anime that I'm educated on I've fallen out of my habits but want to get back into them 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back