• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anime fandom 1x1 roleplay?

chaosconsumesme

it has been awhile since i have roleplayed proper however the roleplay bug has been itching away at me recently and i am eager to find someone who loves to do fandom doubling rp with canon x oc pairings.

i am twenty nine, female, living on the west coast north america. I work two jobs and also run my own online business so i can be a bit busy sometimes

i tend to write multi paragraph and i would prefer someone who is interested in that as well.
i am a tad rusty so i would love to have someone who is patient. It has been awhile since i roleplayed proper.

i am specifically looking for those who would be interested in roleplaying demon slayer, jujutsu kaisen or tokyo ghoul.
i will happily attempt whatever character you prefer to play opposite your oc.
if interested i can do au's as well.

i hope to hear from you! have a wonderful one!

it has been awhile since i have roleplayed proper however the roleplay bug has been itching away at me recently and i am eager to find someone who loves to do fandom doubling rp with canon x oc pairings.

i am twenty nine, female, living on the west coast north america. I work two jobs and also run my own online business so i can be a bit busy sometimes

i tend to write multi paragraph and i would prefer someone who is interested in that as well.
i am a tad rusty so i would love to have someone who is patient. It has been awhile since i roleplayed proper.

i am specifically looking for those who would be interested in roleplaying demon slayer, jujutsu kaisen or tokyo ghoul.

hii! i'd be interested in a gojo x oc roleplay? I'm a minor though, just a heads up if that makes you uncomfortable ):

Interested in a Jujutsu Kaisen roleplay with you! Something more of an adventure and with perhaps romance or strong friendships/rivalry as a subplot. Let me know if you're still available for new partners.

I would love to Roleplay with you, just shoot me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back