• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CheeseQueen

Legend
THE IDEA

People from other anime's have arrived at UA high, it’s unclear what has brought them here. Is it villains ? Or a weird anomaly? As the teachers of UA find them and gather them up, they decide to keep them at the school in secret. Telling people they are ‘exchange students‘ from other schools so they do not cause a panic as this situation is unusual. As they pretend they are normal students, the teachers put them in dorms and make them attend the school. Though they do not add them to other classes, instead they create a new class. Class 1C the teachers tell them strictly to keep this secret as from time to time they would be working with the other hero classes. Fortunately, the new students have powers so nobody suspects a thing. Will the pros find a way to get them home? Or will they be stuck in this life ?

Rules
- Characters will not have the full extent of there power, they will be on par with the students of UA.

(What I mean is ill use Rin from Blue exorcist. So he won’t have his full power, he will just have his flames that he can turn on and off but he will have his sword which will make his flames a little stronger and to help control his power. He will use his sword like a support item. )

- Your aloud 3 characters to make it fair

- Cannon characters are aloud

- No judging people how they rp the characters

- No 1 liners at least a paragraph

The rp will be set around season 3 of my hero when the students just move into the dorm system I will accept ocs too I really hope this takes off

I really hope this gains enough interest if it dose I’ll create the thread for the rp!

Last edited:
Id be up for this, got a few characters in mind that should fit maybe. Main idea at the moment would be something like Jinx from Arcane though with a lower lethality to fit the setting naturally.

Id be up for this, got a few characters in mind that should fit maybe. Main idea at the moment would be something like Jinx from Arcane though with a lower lethality to fit the setting naturally.
Awesome ! I’ll wait to see if any others are interested however till I set the thread up

You don't need to bump it so much. It sometimes takes a while so every few days is better than every few hours

Finished up the character, though given its the Hero School going to tone down the personality in parts to have her fit better and not cause too much damage.

Yeah they don't have anything too broken, sure they're a pain to deal with but nothing out of what has been shown in MHA so far i don't think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back