• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anime Cravings search

betweenlovelines

Here's a bit about me: I am 26 and of the female persuasion (though lately I've been expressing my inner burrito as I wander around my apartment wrapped in a blanket). I've been roleplaying for about 13 years now, and writing for the fun of it for longer than that. Add to that my four years as a journalism student and my previous job in marketing, and I would say that my grasp of the English language is on the high end of the literacy scale. That being said, I judge quality of writing over quantity, and I adjust my replies accordingly. As far as characters go, I will play any gender character, both OC and Canon. I prefer to double or even triple as well as taking on any side characters as needed. I find that having more than just one character each makes interactions much more dynamic and adds color to the story we are trying to tell.

Here's what I ask of you: Please be at least 18 years old. As the shell of an adult with bills and a dog and not-so-subtle pestering from my mother to give her grandchildren, I refuse to roleplay with minors, and if I find out you've lied to me... I will be very sad. Please be a decent human being. I know it may sound infantile, but follow the Golden Rule. If you wouldn't want your roleplay partner to do something to you, don't go and do that thing to someone else. If we're going to write together, please contribute to the story; we're both investing time and energy into this, so we should work together to come up with the twists and turns. Last but not least, I know things come up and sometimes a roleplay must stop, whether it's because of lost interest or lost opportunity to contribute. Please let me know if you can't or don't want to continue writing with me. We're all adults, we should be able to handle a conversation like that. I promise I will never be upset, but I would like to be kept in the loop.

Here are my deal-breakers: Please ask about my limits to adult themes.

And finally, here's what I'm looking for: It's a short list for now, but I will update it as my cravings change. If you see something you like, reply below or drop me a PM and we can go from there!

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Who I'm Looking For: Greed/Greedling, Roy Mustang
Who I Can Play: I'm pretty open here, I'd be more than happy to work something out with whoever you want me to play as.

Fairy Tail
Who I'm Looking For: Laxus, Gajeel, Bixlow, maybe Cana?
Who I Can Play: Totally open, shoot your shot here. I'm currently watching the show through again after finishing it a couple of weeks ago, so come at me with your request.

Black Clover
Who I'm Looking For: Zora, Magna, Fuegoleon
Who I Can Play: Again, totally open. Just finished getting caught up with the anime, so my mind is pretty fresh with the details here.

My Hero Academia
Who I'm Looking For: Aizawa/Eraserhead, Bakugou
Who I Can Play: Fairly open to suggestions with a few exceptions (any Mineta requests will be judged and put into my box of things that we never speak of again).

I'd love to do Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood! I can play anyone if you play Ed for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back