• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anime Cravings [canon x canon]

S h i s h a

Hello all.

I am S h i s h a, and I'm seeking some partners for some anime roleplays. Other fandoms may be doable?

I know it's pretty popular to have canons and original characters but I've found it difficult to find a partner who doesn't spend most of the time talking about their character and their plots. Even when doubling, I've just found it to be unfair. So I am seeking canon x canon pairs. I am still okay with doubling if need be though but just know any original characters will be minor or will be antagonists.

I would like a partner who is easy to approach and converse with. Please don't be curt or make it seem like I have to yank discussion out of you. I want the story to be enjoyable for us and if it feels like I can't tell if you're excited or constipated, we're going to run into issues. Communication is very important and both partners should feel respected and should both contribute to the story's development. I don't want a passive partner but I don't want one who wants to hog the spotlight either. Surely there's a middle ground where we can be happy for each other and support the various plots and ideas we have.

On a good day I can give five paragraphs. On a bad day, it leans toward two paragraphs so someone in that range would be great. I really don't like one lines or even one paragraph posts, I find them lacking. Also, first or third person is okay with me. I am also okay with discord or staying on-site.

I play both genders but I don't like being approached to play a certain gender because it feels like a one-sided request. I don't know you or your ideas, let's talk things out and find a way we're both excited, than just one stepping into a role to appease someone else. Being partners is about being equal right? I'd like to think so. In other words, doubling is ideal to me and I always give each role the same attention and consideration and I expect the same in return. My personal gender aside, I do play more females than males but at the same time, I'm fine with either as long as it doesn't feel like I'm just along for the ride.

If you'd like to know my ships or roles, I play, just ask. I may add them in over the weekend. I do prefer M x F romances but you might be able to sway me otherwise but it's a big maybe. I really do prefer M x F so anything else will have to be pretty compelling and I'd love a M x F pair on the side if possible. I think that's fair right? Also, crossovers may be doable.

Lastly, this is about having fun, if you're not having fun or you feel misunderstood, please let me know and I'll do the same. There is little point in forcing a story if someone is no longer invested in it. If you ditch, that's fine. Who likes conflict? That said, I'd rather you say something so we can fix it or just have a real parting with no hard feelings. I don't hold grudges and we can always try something else.

Fandoms to pick from:

My Hero Academia [yes please]

Naruto

Inuyasha

Case Closed

Death Note

Ranma 1/2

Yu Yu Hakusho

Dragon Ball Z

Oban Star Racers

Code Lyoko

Fullmetal Alchemist

G Gundam

Legend of Korra / Avatar the Last Airbender

Pokemon

Rurouni Kenshin

Your Lie in April

Mary and the Witch's Flower

Kiki's Delivery Service / Spirited Away / Howl's Moving Castle

.Hack//SIGN / Liminality / Quantum

Fruits Basket [yes please]

Spiral

His and Her Circumstances

Working!

Samurai Champloo

Final Space

Blood+​

what pairings are you thinking for inuyasha and fruits basket?

Inuyasha x Sango
Miroku x Kagome
Koga x Kagome
Koga x Sango

Kyo x Uo
Yuki x Kagura
Yuki x Hana
Hatori x Tohru
Haru x Kagura
Haru x Tohru
Momiji x Kisa
Momiji x Tohru
Ayame x Hana
Shigure x Hana
Tohru x Kagura or Hana but this is a big maybe

Hey man you sound really cool and level headed!! I'm interested in My Hero Academia, what ships do you like/are you looking for?

Do you do oc x canon?

Not really anymore. No.

Hey man you sound really cool and level headed!! I'm interested in My Hero Academia, what ships do you like/are you looking for?

Izuku x Ochako
Izuku x Momo
Izuku x Tsuyu
Tenya x Momo
Tenya x Mina
Eijiro x Ochako
Eraserhead x Momo
All Might x Ochako
Shoto x Momo
Denki x Kyoka
Present Mic x Kyoka

I am open to others but this is all I can think of at the moment. Were there roles or pairs you were looking to explore?

Hey there! What kind of pairing are you looking for in Avatar the last Airbender?

Zuko x Toph

Aang x Toph

Aang x Katara

Sokka x Toph

Maybe another but there cast isn't too big so it's hard to come up with viable pairs. Did you have an idea in mind?

Great! Who do you like to play as/against?

Shikamaru x Sakura
Shikamaru x Hinata
Shikamaru x Ino
Naruto x Sakura
Naruto x Ino
Naruto x Tenten
Naruto x Ayame
Sasuke x Hinata
Lee x Sakura
Lee x Hinata
Kakashi x Sakura
Asuma x Ino
Jiraiya x Ino
Shino x Hinata
Kiba x Ino
Gaara x Sakura
I usually play as Izuku or Ochako, and I would be interested in playing Izuku/Bakugo, Izuku/Todoroki, Izuku/Dabi, or Ochako/Himiko

would you be intetested in a kataraxzuko rp?

oh, and what are your pairings for spiral?

would you be intetested in a kataraxzuko rp?

oh, and what are your pairings for spiral?

It would depend on the plot. I'm not a huge Zuko or Katara fan but if the plot is solid, I could go for it.

Probably Ayumu x Hiyono or maybe Eyes x Hiyono?

Not really anymore. No.

Izuku x Ochako
Izuku x Momo
Izuku x Tsuyu
Tenya x Momo
Tenya x Mina
Eijiro x Ochako
Eraserhead x Momo
All Might x Ochako
Shoto x Momo
Denki x Kyoka
Present Mic x Kyoka

I am open to others but this is all I can think of at the moment. Were there roles or pairs you were looking to explore?
Ah, sorry I didn't see this! I somehow missed this notification! Would you be interested in playing Kyoka to my Denki?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back