• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [Anime || Closed] Dorm RP?

flapjack

a pathetic apathetic
*Insert awkward intro speech*

Hello and welcome! I sincerely thank you for taking the time to check out this thread. As stated from the title, this would be an anime-themed rp involving a group of teenagers living in a mansion/dorm and I am looking for
(0) people who would like to rp this plot o' mine.

The Requirements

Be Semi-Literate!

I would like to see at least 75+ words in your every post. I don't particularly mind someone's grammar or spelling, since nobody's perfect and I make mistakes, too. However, please don't use text talk. (e.g. $0m3th!n l!k3 th!$ or pls not this

Be Active!

I presume that this is a common rule in rping. It's okay if you don't reply in a day or two and you aren't really required to say your reasons for temporarily disappearing, as long as you can post thrice a week, it's fine. However, if you don't post in a week, I'll assume that you are dead and will remove you from the rp.

Follow the rules of the RPnation as well as the general rules of RP.

This is a must, right? Like, no god-modding, bunnying, no sexual content, etc.

Stick to the theme of the RP.

Since this is a slice of life or modern rp, please don't give your character magical powers and change the theme into high fantasy. As much as I love fantasy, the plot does not fit in with that.

Lastly, brainstorming!

Don't be shy to tell me if you have ideas or if you don't like a suggestion, so we can come up with a solution and compromise together. Don't worry, I don't bite!

Now that requirements are aside and if you're confident that you fit them, I then present you the plot of the rp!

• In Japan, there was once a group of teenagers that was infamous for being troublesome that they can’t even be contained by the military academies. However, once they were exiled to a remote area in a faraway island, they started to shape up under the supervision of the owner of the mansion they live at.

Currently, as the ex-delinquents live their lives at peace, it seems that their counterparts and mortal enemies, the geniuses, are now going to live with them in the mansion after having their agency destroyed by a terrorist. Will the ex-delinquents succumb to their grudges against the geniuses and go back to being the infamous troublemakers? Or will they live together peacefully while getting along with each other and develop new found relationships?

This is a slice-of-life character driven rp, meaning, it has no real plot and will focus on the development of the characters. However, feel free to suggest a plot or ideas to keep this rp more interesting.

Well, that's about it. If you're interested in taking part in this rp, put your reply along with the character you want to portray so that I can reserve it for you. Once again, thanks for taking the time to read throughout the thread! Hoping to hear more from you! (´∀`)ノ

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there. This sounds like a lot of fun. I'd like to play the "Mr. Outgoing Sport Geek."

(My goodness, a nice plot is goin on up in here! (Mm, c'mere Mr. Split Persona, lemme lurb you.) I am beyond interested in playing Mr. Split personality and putting another character in my pocket. (Inside joke, lol.))

Could I join as the pretentious guy? Pretty please?? *insert puppy dog eyes*

I would like to play the youngest character, a girl always wearing kitty ears and never does anything right, though looks cute c: 
Never mind the never doing anything right part. I will still play a girl with kitty ears.

Either of the Delinquent spots. Your choice, as I could probably do either .-.

(I happen to be indecisive at times.)

@Miyuki

Well, if I have to pick for you, I'd make you "The Lazy Seductress" as it fits the character you desire to portray as. Is that okay for you? OwO

Oh how taking another look at the roles was a mistake. Now I can't decide at all. My indecisiveness really is a curse when it comes to this kind of thing .-.

[dice]1861[/dice] 
Seems I'm “The Blunt, Sharp-Tongued Devil” .-.

Dammit Miyuki, why do you always join a RP where all male spots are taken? Damn... Every RP Miyuki joins is amazing, yet I can't join it with her for some reason or another.

Well, I'd rather not throw off the gender balance more that it seems to be, considering there's only one female character, yet five male characters. 
I might take my attempt at playing a female character, though I always feel like I'm some kind of weird person when I try playing a female.

@UltraYuseke

Feel free to do so. It's alright, you can use this rp as a means of enhancing your ability to portray a female character. Not that I should talk, I only play males, after all. Anyways, what role would you like?

@Everyone

I finally finished the thread!

Here's the link:
http://www.rpnation.com/threads/anime-the-famous-vs-the-infamous.68271/#post-2063770

However, I would like to ask something. I know it sounds noob-ish and all, but how do you add tabs in the rp? I want to make a "rules" tab but I don't know how.

UltraYuseke said:
Well, I'd rather not throw off the gender balance more that it seems to be, considering there's only one female character, yet five male characters. 
I might take my attempt at playing a female character, though I always feel like I'm some kind of weird person when I try playing a female.
My brother's going to try playing a girl xD

Lycopene said:
@UltraYuseke
Feel free to do so. It's alright, you can use this rp as a means of enhancing your ability to portray a female character. Not that I should talk, I only play males, after all. Anyways, what role would you like?

@Everyone

I finally finished the thread!

Here's the link:
http://www.rpnation.com/threads/anime-the-famous-vs-the-infamous.68271/#post-2063770

However, I would like to ask something. I know it sounds noob-ish and all, but how do you add tabs in the rp? I want to make a "rules" tab but I don't know how.
I already found the page and started my CS before you gave us the link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back