• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Anime character forms

Headstrong Jack

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Name
Universe
Wiki link or use a template for your oc.

Suggested Template but you can do whatever you want :3

Name
Sexuality
Personally
Abilities
Home Universe
Background

Name- Makima
Universe- Chainsaw man

Last edited:
One question: are alternate universe characters allowed? I wanna make my character more powerful than he already is

You know what.. I’ll make that character second if I can

Name: Donquixote Doflamingo
Universe: One Piece
Backstory for this rp: Doflamingo’s backstory is pretty much the same. Doflamingo was born into a family of world nobles. Doflamingo loved being a noble, and how spoiled he was. One day, his father decided that their family will become regular peasants. Doflamingo agreed to his father. Once the family had started to live as a peasant, the other people hated him and his family for their noble background. Doflamingo and his brother, Rosinante, were tormented for most of their childhood. They were strapped above fires and tortured by the townspeople. Doflamingo eventually shot his father and started a pirate crew. Eight years from the present.. Doflamingo seized control of the country of Dressrosa, and was a cruel dictator until he was beat by the Straw Hat Pirates. Doflamingo eventually was taken into custody of the marines.. where he saw a strange vision. The vision included many painful childhood memories.. as well as some good ones. Doflamingo looked back at his life, and realized that many people cared for him and loved him.. and it wasn’t his family’s fault he was tortured. He reminisces about his late family members, and suddenly, a bunch of other voices start speaking in unison. The voices have no trace back to the person whom it belongs to. The voices all chant “ We need you.. you can do it!”. The next minute.. he was transported to another world.. in which he found some clothes for himself. He thought about what had just happened.. his family, and how his wounds had miraculously healed. He then made an oath to honor his family no matter what, and to always do the right thing. Of course, he’s still arrogant and implusive, just a bit less.
Wiki Link: Donquixote Doflamingo.

Name:Zenitsu Agatsuma
Universe: Demon Slayer

--------
Name: Tanjiro Kamado
Universe: Demon Slayer

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back