What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anime, Cartoons, Disney and More~

Sub Genres
Action, Anime, Multiverse, Realistic, Romance

FellPapyrus

Punsss
a Jimmy X Tina rp would be cool, I haven't rped Bob's Burgers yet. Also would like to do an Arnold X Helga. Whichever you really wanna do.

SakuraBlossom28

Pinkish Queen
Ooooh there's so many fandoms I wanna do!~ Angel Beats and Black Butler and Shugo Chara and Fruits Basket and Diabolik Lovers and Les Miserables and Anastasia!

nimbuscrying

sick, depressed, two inches from kms
Heya!!! Id be totally interested in playing bakugou for you! I have a general idea for how a romance for bakugou/uraraka could go! Mind dming me if youre interested?

Redfork2000

The Red One
Are you ok with OCs? I'd love to try a My Life as a Teenage Robot RP, but using a robot OC of mine. I can double if you want.

LunarArt1

Ya boi
Hey, I can do voltron Keith x pidge or fairy tale levy x gejeel, erza x jellal, or Lucy x natus.
I’m 18 in literally three days, so I hope that counts. I didn’t want to lie and say I was already

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)