• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Anime Battle Island Characters [Multifandom][Open]

Go to the 'Extras' page first

Here's a basic character sheet, Feel free to use your own if you like, or alter it as you see fit.
Character name here
[size= 6]"optional character quote here"[/size]​
[*bg= pick a colour][*img] Picture/gif of character here[/*img][/*bg]
  • [*bg= pick a colour][*color= pick a colour for the text]Nickname/Alias: (do they go by anything other than their name?)

Age: (how old they are. if they dont have a confirmed age, guess)

Sexuality: (note: i dont care if it matches their canon orientation. if it makes you happy, i wont say anything... unless they're like grell and the fact that theyre gay is 99% of their personality. ill have something to say if i see a straight grell))

Species: (ex. Neko, Incubus, Alien)

Anime they're from: (simple)

Personality: (yup, give me a decent amount)

Appearance (Physical, clothes aren't necessary unless you really feel like it)

Extra:
    [/*color][/*bg]
And here's the code for that
Code:
[h]Character name here[/h]
[center][size= 6][i]"optional character quote here"[/i][/size][/center]
[row][column= span3][bg= pick a colour][img] Picture/gif of character here[/img][/bg][/column]
[column= span5][tabs][tab= General][bg= pick a colour][color= pick a colour for the text][b]Nickname/Alias:[/b] (do they go by anything other than their name?)

[b]Age:[/b] (how old they are. if they dont have a confirmed age, guess)

[b]Gender:[/b] (Male, female, or unspecified in the show)

[b]Sexuality:[/b] (note: i dont care if it matches their canon orientation. if it makes you happy, i wont say anything... unless they're like grell and the fact that theyre gay is 99% of their personality. ill have something to say if i see a straight grell))

[b]Species:[/b] (ex. Neko, Incubus, Alien)

[b]Anime they're from:[/b] (simple)

[b]Personality:[/b] (yup, give me a decent amount)

[b]Appearance[/b] (Physical, clothes aren't necessary unless you really feel like it)

[b]Extra:[/b]
[/color][/bg]
[/tab]
[tab= Combat Information]
[bg= pick a colour][color= pick a colour for the text]
[spoiler] Optional gifs/ pictures of the character's weapons[/spoiler]

[b]Classification(s):[/b] (from the arena tab in the extras forum)

[b]Weapons:[/b] (a list of weapons, if any. delete if none)

[b]Magic:[/b] (a list of their magical abilities, if any. delete if none)

[b]Transformation Item:[/b] (What they use to transform, if they transform. delete if they dont transform)

[b]Team:[/b] (a list of monsters/animals they use to fight, if they use them to fight, delete if none)

[b]Fighting Style:[/b] (karate? tae kwon do? drunken boxing? just winging it? put what you think best fits)[/color][/bg][/tab][/tabs][/column][/row]

Last edited:

• Masaomi Kida
    [size= 6]"And don't say my joke sucked. It was awesome."[/size]​
    Masaomi-Kida-durarara-37219664-500-266.gif

latest
    • [color= black]Age: 15

Sexuality: Heterosexual but eh, a good Mikado could probably persuade me to ship with him

Species: Human

Anime they're from: Durarara!!

Personality: Masaomi has a very friendly, enthusiastic, and outgoing personality, and is almost always seen fooling around, smiling, making bad jokes, teasing his friends, and hitting on girls. He is shown to care deeply for his friends, having to act as a sort of big brother for Mikado as he adjusts to life in the big city and going to great lengths to protect those who are close to him. When Mikado first sees Masaomi in Ikebukuro, after years of separation, Masaomi's bubbly personality and bad jokes are what convince him that the man greeting him is indeed Masaomi Kida. As the series progresses, it is revealed that Masaomi's enthusiastic, happy-go-lucky demeanor is actually a mask of his true, much less secure self. He appears to agonize over major choices much more than any other character in the series, although he falls short of being paralyzed by his fears, still being able to make important decisions when necessary. He also demonstrates a feeling of responsibility for those close to him, taking attacks on his friends very personally. Despite appearing carefree, his experience as leader of the Yellow Scarves makes him painfully aware of the realities of life, and his greatest fear appears to be allowing himself or his friends to "cross over to the dark side," preferring that they stay completely away from the color gangs even to the point of being ignorant of them. As the leader of the Yellow Scarves, Masaomi has also demonstrated a ruthless demeanor when confronting his men. He showed no hesitation at all when physically or verbally berating other members who went against his orders. Even members who were older than Masaomi seemed genuinely intimidated by him.

Appearance Masaomi is a bit short in the "just below average" sort of was, standing at about 5'7 with a lean build to him.

Extra:
      [/color]

Last edited:
Akira Kurusu
"Show me your true form!"

tumblr_oksoizTKfk1tdmyiro2_540.gif

tumblr_nqgsihly871re99owo2_400.gif
  • ̶N̶i̶c̶k̶n̶a̶m̶e̶/̶A̶l̶i̶a̶s̶Phantom Thief Codename: JOKER

Sexuality: Bisexual

Anime they're from: Persona 5

Akira has two separate personalities due to him having two identities; his Student self and Phantom Thief Joker. It is so that no one would deduce him being a Phantom Thief during the daytime due to their operations happening after school.

His Student self is perceived as a regular individual; his profile stated that he is quiet and well-mannered, and often times absent-minded...But that was just the ruse set up by the rebellious Joker.

In battle, Joker would often have the flair to show off, gaining a surge of thrill and confidence. He seems to be highly resourceful, planning ahead to subdue his targets. He seems to take pride in his work, believing in his goal to reform society as a whole. Like the famed Arsene Lupin, he seemed to have developed a habit of taunting his opponents.

The protagonist has wavy black hair and dark gray eyes. His default outfit is his school uniform, which consists a buttoned up black blazer with red buttons and the school's emblem on the pocket, a white turtleneck shirt that has two black chevrons on the collar, and black and red plaid trousers. He also wears black glasses, though he doesn't need them for vision correction.

As Joker, his outfit consists of a black trench coat with a gray collared shirt, black trousers, brown cuban heeled boots, and a pair of red gloves. His mask is a white bird-shaped mask with a black design around the eyes. Occasionally, he wears a black and white prisoner's uniform.

Extra:
    "Keywords: Saitama, Alucard, Yashiro."

tumblr_obj66r8Ug51si48w3o6_r4_500.gif

Last edited:
Ashe
"We can meet anytime... Because this is our story!"
latest
mmzxa-ashe-biometal-model-a1.jpg
  • Nickname/Alias: Megaman Model A, The Copy Megaman

Anime they're from: Megaman ZX Advent

she is a stark contrast from Grey in attitude. She is a very feisty and tomboyish girl, even talking back to the Sage Trinity at least once. She is also quite ambitious, as evidenced by her desire to leave her mark in history. Her persistence matches her ambition, as she is constantly seeking her next "booty" and will stop at nothing short of death to get it; she will never allow anyone else to take credit for her work, which is the reason she boards the train transporting Model A to Legion. However, Ashe is also plagued by the mystery of her unknown origins and the lack of information in Legion's database is quite a blow to her. The lack of a real identity leaves a void in Ashe, and her quest to become someone known could be her idea of finding a meaning to her own life, and this is also the root of her strong personality. She also has a unique perspective of her life; since she wishes to go down in the history books, she speaks of her own life as a story being written.

Although Ashe rarely demonstrates it, she is also very compassionate and will do everything she can to help those in need, even if they are enemies. She not only saved Raiders from an attack by Atlas, but she also spared Atlas' life and later expressed a desire to save Prometheus and Pandora after learning about their horrible past. Even the discovery of her family ties with Albert doesn't cause Ashe to hesitate, and she rejects her own heritage in the name of the greater good.

Extra:
    "Let's see...It was Saitama, Alucard,and Yashiro, right?"

Last edited:

• Tanya Von Degurechaff
  • "It's all... Being X's fault. Until I pound free-market principles into that piece of shit, I won't die, no matter what! I'm going to live... to live and... I'm going to end this!"
  • Nickname/Alias: The Devil of the Rhine

Gender: Uh, male but was trapped in a females body by an all-powerful being.

Sexuality: Straight

Species: Human mage

Anime they're from: Youjo Senki: Saga of Tanya the Evil

Personality: Ruthless, cruel and aggressive. Tanya is not afraid to cross the line in order to achieve victory. In a hard fight she is prone to madness, often scaring her own men more than the enemy. Despite this, she is always considerate of the situation. She is an excellent strategist and planner and never acts rashly. Although, she only sees humans as resources and the only reason she protects her men so closely is because she fears it will give her a bad record.

Appearance:

Extra: Saitama, Alucard, Yoshiro.

Classification: Armed, Magic.

Weapons: Tommy gun, Type 97 mobile assault orb, Imperial flight gear.

Magic: One of few people with the ability to channel magic through special crystals. Using different spells she can imbue specials properties on her ammunition. Such as an artillery spell that makes her ammunition explode, or an AP spell for anti-armor. It also powers a special flight suit and allows the wearer to fly at 250 mph with a max altitude of 6000 meters. The crystal also creates a powerful shield around the wearer that varies in strength depending on the magical abilities of the wearer. Tanyas is very strong.

• Tanya Von Degurechaff
  • "It's all... Being X's fault. Until I pound free-market principles into that piece of shit, I won't die, no matter what! I'm going to live... to live and... I'm going to end this!"
  • Nickname/Alias: The Devil of the Rhine

Gender: Uh, male but was trapped in a females body by an all-powerful being.

Species: Human mage

Anime they're from: Youjo Senki: Saga of Tanya the Evil

Personality: Ruthless, cruel and aggressive. Tanya is not afraid to cross the line in order to achieve victory. In a hard fight she is prone to madness, often scaring her own men more than the enemy. Despite this, she is always considerate of the situation. She is an excellent strategist and planner and never acts rashly. Although, she only sees humans as resources and the only reason she protects her men so closely is because she fears it will give her a bad record.

Appearance:

Classification: Armed, Magic.

Weapons: Tommy gun, Type 97 mobile assault orb, Imperial flight gear.

Magic: One of few people with the ability to channel magic through special crystals. Using different spells she can imbue specials properties on her ammunition. Such as an artillery spell that makes her ammunition explode, or an AP spell for anti-armor. It also powers a special flight suit and allows the wearer to fly at 250 mph with a max altitude of 6000 meters. The crystal also creates a powerful shield around the wearer that varies in strength depending on the magical abilities of the wearer. Tanyas is very strong.

Just to clarify: she can use magic, but only really with weaponry?

Interesting...

Just to clarify: she can use magic, but only really with weaponry?

Interesting...
Sort of. She has the mana. But a special crystal (The red one on her uniform.) allows her to channel it into the aforementioned spells. In the anime the crystals are mass-produced for war mages. Hers is an experimental design that is highly unstable but it was found that she can control it.

Axel
[size= 6]"My show now, Keyblade master! Who am I? Oh, my name's Axel. Got it memorized?"[/size]​

8340eaea0fcefd47fe71f3bf728d612b.gif
  • [color= white]

Nickname/Alias: Flamesilocks

Species: Nobody

Anime they're from: Kingdom Hearts II - Game

Personality: Axel has a mysterious, stoic, and calm, as well as cold, unforgiving, and merciless demeanor. Axel revealed to have a very kind, heartful side, which he only displayed to his closest friends. Out of the whole Organization, Axel is probably the most difficult to read.

Appearance Axel is tall and slender in appearance. Like other Organization members, he wears the basic black gloves and boots. His black coat, however, is one of the more distinctive ones in the group, as its sleeves close up tightly around his arms. Axel himself is also easily distinguishable from other characters in terms of facial features, made easier by the fact that he rarely wears the hood of his coat up. Axel has a widow's peak, rather small eyebrows and thick, shoulder-length, bright red hair styled into slicked-back spikes. Xigbar teases him about it, calling him "Flamesilocks". His eyes are a bright emerald color and he has a purple reverse-teardrop shaped marking under each eye, which are similar to Reno's facial markings.

[/color]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yumoto Hakone
"I'd rather have people say 'he sucks, but I like him' or 'he's awkward, but I like him'. If someone told me they liked me because I'm the best, I'd hate that."
tumblr_oadmw6Nayo1ri06fgo1_400.gif
34d3df5af55dbf59d03cfb0c5ce0b775.jpg

• Nickname/Alias: Scarlet

Species: Might be human??? Yeah, human.

Anime they're from: CHEDCL!

Personality: Yumoto / Scarlet is incredibly childish. He's practically the embodiment of the younger brother. While hesitant to fight, he's decidedly less hesitant invading everyone else's personal space. Hugs are his specialty. Yumoto's got a pure heart: finding enjoyment from the joy of others. He does have limits, though. When angry, he's just like anyone else: stronger, faster, and just plain stupider. He's fairly innocent, being sheltered just a tad above normal. He's gullible if you find the right buttons. Very gullible. To be fair, he also has quite a strong will, more likely to do things his own way before considering other options.

Appearance Yumoto's got long, quite fluffy blonde hair. Fluffed to the point where even he will occasionally mess with it. He's also got vibrant, ruby-red eyes and a smile that will most likely follow him to his grave. Yumoto's a bit on the short side at 5 ft 4 in, and is quite skinny. His light weight matches perfectly with the youthful energy he carries himself with and the light expression consistently plastered over his face.

Pretty much the guy version of a sailor suit school uniform... Pants, in place of skirt, of course. He also has a suit to transform into. He has a prince-like top, complete with puffed up sleeves and a frilly chest thingy. All white, with red cloth on the inside, on the cuffs, and on the shoulders. His top spreads and fans out into six coattails with the same white/red pattern.

He wears white short shorts for some unexplained reason, which follows the color scheme of his top: white, with red on the waistband and... leg sleeve things? Something like that. He also wears boots and gloves. Both are red on the inside and white on the outside. The boots would reach almost to his knees, but they've been folded back on themselves. Picture will be provided.

Extra: I don't know what the heck I'm doing...

Last edited:
Scar

"I'm walking down a path of no return"

2356fb1cf43e18791f28e1e8ca6f250d.jpg

• Nickname/Alias: The Scar faced man

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Anime they're from: Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Personality: Scar is mostly a dark and brooding character, his facial expressions almost always the same intimidating stare and frown- this makes him hard to read. Scar is extremely cold and does not show any emotion besides annoyance or anger, he does not even show compassion to those he cares about. Scar has a strong sense of revenge- so getting on his good side is advised.

He is also extremely serious, never laughing, and is often quiet in a group situation. He only really speaks when he feels it is necessary, he has either a question or information or if he is asked to. Scar prefers to observe rather than to speak- he is extremely observant and analytical. Although generally merciless Scar is a very respectful character, most likely due to his religious background- he often offers his opponents time to appeal to God once they are defeated before he kills them. He is often quite confident in terms of his abilities and does not back down from challenges.

Though despite the tough exterior Scar is very loyal and selfless on the inside- he'll never say he cares about you but his actions will tell you otherwise and it's much easier to get on his good side than his tough exterior will have you initially believe. All in all Scar would be an excellent ally to have as well as a dangerous enemy.

Appearance: Being a native Ishvallan Scar bears the same dark complexion and signature Ishavllan red irises as his fellow Ishavllans. He has a muscular build and stands at around six feet tall. Scar has grey hair which is shaved very close to the sides with a silvery/white messy, spikey crown of hair on top. Scar's right arm has a thin circle of scarred tissue circling the limb on the area where the bicep meets the shoulder and both his arms are covered in complex tattoos that are present all the way from that area down to his wrist. His most notable trait is the large 'X' shaped scar on his upper-face which stretches across his forehead, over his eyelids and ending near his cheekbones.

Extra: He has a odd out of character obsession with small/baby pandas.
    Scar sometimes wears sunglasses to hide his red eyes.

(Dunno if this is necessary but Saitama, Yashiro, Alucard)

Last edited:
You didnt read a single one of my rules
John Egbert
"Im apparently Immortal because of this God Tier business, so the bomb probably wouldn't kill me..."
  • Nickname/Alias: John

Species: Human/god tiered

Anime they're from: Homestuck

Personality: John is the type of guy who almost never gets angry unless you provoke him to much. John likes to talk to his friends and he loves prank all of his friends. John is funny and caring. He is sometimes clueless about things.

Appearance He wears a long hoodie with all of his clothes the color blue except his shoes which are yellow.

[tab= Combat Information]

Optional gifs/ pictures of the character's weapons

Classification(s): Do the windy thing/air attacks and hammer

Weapons: Different hammer types from his strife specibus

Magic: John can use the wind/breath to his advantage or become the wind/breath itself.

Transformation Item: He can transform into air itself and reappear in a different spot.

Team: John use to fight Imps of different classes and the Lord of Time. He fought along the Witch of Space, Knight of Time, and Seer of Light.

Fighting Style: He fights unexpectedly.
[/tab]

Roxas
[size= 6]"What are you talking about? I am me! Nobody else!"[/size]​
tumblr_n1hlofTZVW1rtfqu0o1_500.gif
latest
  • Nickname/Alias: Sora II

Sexuality: Heterosexual, this may change later

Anime they're from: Kingdom Hearts II and 365/2 Days -Games-

Personality: Roxas is less impulsive than Sora, but far more quick to anger. He is short-tempered, aggressive, blunt, and stands his ground against his foes. He can be arrogant, confident, and cocky as proven in his battles, more so when he engages Riku in a fight, proclaiming that he could not beat him no matter how many times he attempted to. When blinded with anger, he lets go of all reason and focuses on venting his anger. With a devil-may-care attitude in terms of recklessness, he can be rightfully selfish in certain intervals, but is selfless enough to return back to Sora willingly. Roxas constantly rebels against what he's told is his "place" and is a strongly outspoken, independent individual. On the other hand, Roxas tends to be melancholy, stoic, and distracted, especially as he comes to realize the truth about himself, and at other points when he's confused and lost.

Appearance Roxas's facial features closely resemble his, including his bright blue eyes, body build, and spiky hair. In contrast to Sora's brown hair, Roxas's is a golden blond. His hair style also separates them, as the front concentrates the spikes on the right side of his head as if windswept, and the back is smoother and more flaky. He also looks identical to Ventus, due to Ventus's heart having been within Sora's heart when Roxas was created.[2]
    When in Organization XIII, Roxas wore the usual all-black uniform, with a number of small differences. His pants were different, looking more casual, and loose. He also did not tuck the legs of his pants into his boots like the other members did, though Roxas's "boots" more resembled black versions of his street shoes, and may not have been knee-high like the other members'.
    While living in the false Twilight Town, Roxas wore much more casual clothes. He wore a black, high-collared jacket with a zipper resembling the Nobody symbol. Over this, he wore another jacket, this one unzipped and white, with several black block designs and a grey hem on the end of each sleeve. This jacket's collar was red and pleated and folded back.
    Roxas also wore two-colored pants; the legs of his pants were beige with several of what looked like buttons on the hem that appeared to attach the legs to the rest of the cloth, which were dark-colored. Roxas's shoes were colored in shades of grey and black, and had red straps in place of laces. Finally, Roxas wore a wrist band with a black-and-white checkerboard pattern on his left wrist, as well as a plain black ring on his left index finger and a plain white ring on his left middle finger. Tetsuya Nomura has stated that the checkers on Roxas's clothing are meant to symbolize light and darkness.

Extra: He likes to eat sea-salt ice-cream.

Last edited:
Sora
"A scattered dream that's like a far off memory. A far off memory that's like a scattered dream. I want to line the pieces up - yours and mine."

latest

Sexuality: Putting Bi, to be safe.

Anime they're from: Kingdom Hearts Games

Personality: Very optimistic, and sometimes naive. He could be described as kind of goofy (pun entirely intended), making faces and always full of energy. Sora isn't very gullible, but then he also isn't the sharpest tool in the shed either. Any insults on his personal matters or friends is a known trigger, not that his anger is much to worry about. He's incredibly forgiving, worrying over the well-being of even his enemies to the point of helplessly confusing most of them. Pete and Axel are prime examples (though Axel seemed slightly more amused than confused). Sora's more prone to talk things out before getting violent.

Appearance A most likely permanent smile... rounded face with shining blue eyes. Really messy brown hair, and a lightly tanned complexion. Consistently baggy pants and relatively tight shirt (to the pants) with some form of small, open, and short overcoat (like a zip-up hoodie) for that little bit of flare. A pair of gloves and really big shoes.

Extra: He has both a trademark smirk and goofy smile. He has "died" once already.

Last edited:
Sora
"A scattered dream that's like a far off memory. A far off memory that's like a scattered dream. I want to line the pieces up - yours and mine."

latest

Sexuality: Putting Bi, to be safe.

Anime they're from: Kingdom Hearts Games

Personality: Very optimistic, and sometimes naive. He could be described as kind of goofy (pun entirely intended), making faces and always full of energy. Sora isn't very gullible, but then he also isn't the sharpest tool in the shed either. Any insults on his personal matters or friends is a known trigger, not that his anger is much to worry about. He's incredibly forgiving, worrying over the well-being of even his enemies to the point of helplessly confusing most of them. Pete and Axel are prime examples (though Axel seemed slightly more amused than confused). Sora's more prone to talk things out before getting violent.

Appearance A most likely permanent smile... rounded face with shining blue eyes. Really messy brown hair, and a lightly tanned complexion. Consistently baggy pants and relatively tight shirt (to the pants) with some form of small, open, and short overcoat (like a zip-up hoodie) for that little bit of flare. A pair of gloves and really big shoes.

Extra: He has both a trademark smirk and goofy smile. He has "died" once already.

oh. hm.... a tough case here.

given that teams are only for monster battles, and all the rest are strictly 1v1, i wont allow donald or goofy to be summoned unless its strictly for changing his drive form. they wont be permitted to attack.

you dont need to put him in as a magical boy; his drive forms dont last long enough to justify doing that. so long as hes not using wisdom form in the armed combat arena, ill permit him to change forms in fights regardless of which arena hes in

also, for him to use magic, you need to also put him in the magic section. in armed, he would be restricted to just using his keyblade.

feel free to use whatever keyblade you want with him, i know there were at least 747937 keychains in the games to change how it looked. i liked the one from the beauty and the beast world, personally.

other than that, looks fine to me.

Roxas
[size= 6]"What are you talking about? I am me! Nobody else!"[/size]​
tumblr_n1hlofTZVW1rtfqu0o1_500.gif
latest
  • Nickname/Alias: Sora II

Sexuality: Heterosexual, this may change later

Anime they're from: Kingdom Hearts II and 365/2 Days -Games-

Personality: Roxas is less impulsive than Sora, but far more quick to anger. He is short-tempered, aggressive, blunt, and stands his ground against his foes. He can be arrogant, confident, and cocky as proven in his battles, more so when he engages Riku in a fight, proclaiming that he could not beat him no matter how many times he attempted to. When blinded with anger, he lets go of all reason and focuses on venting his anger. With a devil-may-care attitude in terms of recklessness, he can be rightfully selfish in certain intervals, but is selfless enough to return back to Sora willingly. Roxas constantly rebels against what he's told is his "place" and is a strongly outspoken, independent individual. On the other hand, Roxas tends to be melancholy, stoic, and distracted, especially as he comes to realize the truth about himself, and at other points when he's confused and lost.

Appearance Roxas's facial features closely resemble his, including his bright blue eyes, body build, and spiky hair. In contrast to Sora's brown hair, Roxas's is a golden blond. His hair style also separates them, as the front concentrates the spikes on the right side of his head as if windswept, and the back is smoother and more flaky. He also looks identical to Ventus, due to Ventus's heart having been within Sora's heart when Roxas was created.[2]
    When in Organization XIII, Roxas wore the usual all-black uniform, with a number of small differences. His pants were different, looking more casual, and loose. He also did not tuck the legs of his pants into his boots like the other members did, though Roxas's "boots" more resembled black versions of his street shoes, and may not have been knee-high like the other members'.
    While living in the false Twilight Town, Roxas wore much more casual clothes. He wore a black, high-collared jacket with a zipper resembling the Nobody symbol. Over this, he wore another jacket, this one unzipped and white, with several black block designs and a grey hem on the end of each sleeve. This jacket's collar was red and pleated and folded back.
    Roxas also wore two-colored pants; the legs of his pants were beige with several of what looked like buttons on the hem that appeared to attach the legs to the rest of the cloth, which were dark-colored. Roxas's shoes were colored in shades of grey and black, and had red straps in place of laces. Finally, Roxas wore a wrist band with a black-and-white checkerboard pattern on his left wrist, as well as a plain black ring on his left index finger and a plain white ring on his left middle finger. Tetsuya Nomura has stated that the checkers on Roxas's clothing are meant to symbolize light and darkness.

Extra: He likes to eat sea-salt ice-cream.

for roxas to use his light abilities, he would need to be in magic. use of magic is prohibited in the armed arena.

i finally see my first videogame crush being used in a roleplay- wait, you didnt read that.

The Donald and Goofy thing was actually initially planned just so he could enter his Drive forms, so no problems there. It was my initial plan

The Magical Boy was a joke, so I'll just take that out. Just poking fun at how often he transforms when he does drives and limits. Sorry about the confusion. ^^'

I was just going for whatever keyblade. I'll roll a die or something when it comes time, although I don't know if it's possible to find one with as many sides as there are keyblades...

Magic was actually a question. Would Sora be limited or banned from using any type of magic in the armed section? I also realize that Valor form might end up getting banned for the Magic category, seeing as it's primarily a physically-focused drive.

tl;dr:

1) Would Sora only be able to cast spells in the Magic category? If so, should Sora be able to enter the Valor drive form in the Magic category?

2) Is Sora banned from using any and all spells in the armed category? If so, does Wisdom drive form count as magic, therefore being banned from the Armored category?

3) I'll fix the rest.

The Donald and Goofy thing was actually initially planned just so he could enter his Drive forms, so no problems there. It was my initial plan

The Magical Boy was a joke, so I'll just take that out. Just poking fun at how often he transforms when he does drives and limits. Sorry about the confusion. ^^'

I was just going for whatever keyblade. I'll roll a die or something when it comes time, although I don't know if it's possible to find one with as many sides as there are keyblades...

Magic was actually a question. Would Sora be limited or banned from using any type of magic in the armed section? I also realize that Valor form might end up getting banned for the Magic category, seeing as it's primarily a physically-focused drive.

tl;dr:

1) Would Sora only be able to cast spells in the Magic category? If so, should Sora be able to enter the Valor drive form in the Magic category?

2) Is Sora banned from using any and all spells in the armed category? If so, does Wisdom drive form count as magic, therefore being banned from the Armored category?

3) I'll fix the rest.

1. given that a keyblade is necessary for the spells and i remember sora having this painfully low and slow to recover mana supply, he would be permitted to use his keyblade, but he would have to primarily use magic. valor form would be banned.

2. yes, and yes.

3. i have ocd so ill put an okie dokie right here so we have the same amount of numbers

King Bradley

"Nothing else even seems to exist, outside of my pure instinct to survive!"

5cf5e2ac5e6b2ccf5476c89fbe1f1562.jpg

• Nickname/Alias: The Führer of Amestris, Wrath

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Species: Homunculus

Anime they're from: Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Personality: Bradley appears to be a pleasant, calm, easy-going and sociable man, even with his status as the Führer he treats his subordinates as if they are equals. He even appears to have a protruding sense of humour and is generally a nice and caring guy. However appearances can be deceiving, being a homunculus, Wrath really looks down upon humans and does think them to be lesser than himself- like all homunculi do.

He is the embodiment of the sin of wrath and although he doesn't show it often to others on the inside he is seemingly always angry, this fury is only shown to others when he is fighting however. As a homunculus Wrath shouldn't be able to feel genuine emotional connection with others, however Wrath defies this as it is evident that he can form these connections- albeit rarely and slowly. An example of this is his feelings towards his wife, although most believe because he is a homunculus he cannot love her, Bradley denies this himself and says that he does indeed have genuine feelings of love for her.

Wrath is also extremely respectful towards warriors who he deems have skill, even complimenting them during battle. Bradley is also extremely intelligent and despite his generally calm and easy-going appearance Bradley is able to become extremely threatening, serious and intimidating at his will.

Appearance: Bradley appears as an older man with an incredible physique for his age. Bradley is also very tall, around six foot in height. He has white skin and has rough features. Bradley has a full head of black hair with some strands spiking out on the front, just above his mouth is a thick black moustache which often covers his lips. His left eye is blue and his right eye is often covered by an eyepatch. Underneath his eye patch is "The Ultimate Eye", which appears to be his regular eye with the Ouroboros (serpentine like dragon in the shape of a circle with triangles inside) mark in place of the pupil. ( Link to a picture of the Ultimate Eye cause putting a picture halfway through this made it look ugly and I couldn't handle it: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fma/images/8/87/Ultimate-eye.png/revision/latest?cb=20141013211325 )

Extra: Wrath is a human based homunculus, meaning he was born a human and injected with a philosophers stone. This is why he is able to age and feel emotional connections to others unlike the other homunculi.

(Dunno if this is necessary but Saitama, Yashiro, Alucard)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back