• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Animated Movie RP

ObliviousToReality

Beholder of the Eye.
I'm looking for someone who would be willing to roleplay some things I had in mind:

Mr. Peabody and Sherman

Rio

Alpha and Omega

Any kind of animated (CGI and normal) Disney movie. CGI like Bolt, and normal as in Lady and The Tramp.

If you'd like to roleplay one of the three I've listed, don't hesitate to comment down below about which one you'd be interested to roleplay. We'll roleplay in a location of your choice (i.e Skype, chatroom, PM. )

Thanks!

Hi! Ignore my post count..but I would love to RP with you, maybe over Skype Chat if that's OK? I love basically ALL Disney movies and Dreamworks so we can definitely pick a movie to RP. :)

do you know of sport stallion of the cimarron if so would you like to do an rp in that ?

do you know of sport stallion of the cimarron if so would you like to do an rp in that ?

Wow, that's a nostalgia trip, Nichole. Haven't watched that movie in ages. Lemme just watch it again to refresh myself, but the answer is probably so.

And sure, Sio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back