Video Games Animal Crossing?

Truff

One Thousand Club
Anyone on here play Animal Crossing? I’d love to start a group message (or maybe something on Discord if someone who knows how to better use it can set it up) with a bunch of people. To message if we’re looking for something in particular, to give free stuff away, and just play around on each other’s islands! I’m ridiculously addicted to this stupidly cute game.

I play. New Horizons I'm assuming.

I have New Horizons. Sometimes I don't play it for a few days, but I've been playing consistently for the past few weeks because there are not any new games out that I would like to add. It's an easy game. Just play it for maybe an hour and call it a day.

I have ACNH and switch online. I have all the fruits incase anyone was wanting certain ones (IE: Apples,Peaches,Cherries,Coconut,Pears,Oranges) I also have Pumpkins and bamboo but please don’t mind my island I am trying to get started on construction again...

I have New Horizons.....

I just started so don't go asking me for things lol

Yeah.

I can get my nintendo rn if you want

though it may be out of battery.
It’s up to you,I have mine on doing construction right now since I finished my main quests. Just digging for some bells but that’s about it and most of my iron goes to waste on stuff I don’t need so you can have it plus I have way too much fruit so I sell that instead.

It’s up to you,I have mine on doing construction right now since I finished my main quests. Just digging for some bells but that’s about it and most of my iron goes to waste on stuff I don’t need so you can have it plus I have way too much fruit so I sell that instead.
kk

i'll get it rn

brb

my controller died. (not the consol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back