Looking for Animal Crossing: New Horizons

TheAceInTheDeck

A̵̟̔̄͋̅̒̿̓́͆͘ĉ̸̨̧̛͖̮̭͙̭̱͐̉͛̈́́͛͂ė̶̼̐̈́̓͂̀̈́̃̾͊̌̒̐͘͠
51cN9Jmz9ML._AC_SL1000_.jpg
Heyo! Ace here. I was wondering, does anyone want to talk Animal Crossing or just play it? My friend code is 7686 1208 5598. So uh, if you send a friend request, just tell me you sent it and what your username is on nintendo switch. I'll tell y'all when my gate is open and we can play together. Hows that? Anyway, bye.

If my switch wasn't currently sitting beside me dead, I so would! Im just really lazy to find my charger... can I keep your code for a later time?

If my switch wasn't currently sitting beside me dead, I so would! Im just really lazy to find my charger... can I keep your code for a later time?
Same here XD. Its as dead as a doornail.

Sure.

URIKIA

my charger has been next to me this whole time.

b i g b r a i n

I'm just waiting for midnight to come for CST, so my bridge can be built.

I haven't played in a long time, but I may get back into it. My FC is SW-3785-2887-2290 for anyone that wants to add me! I also play tons of fighting games and Stardew Valley if that's more of people's speed.

woah

after frita was angry at me she asked me what type of flowers I likes and i said, 'Rare Flowers' and she told me that that told her i was open minded...

thanks, Frita!

I haven't played in a long time, but I may get back into it. My FC is SW-3785-2887-2290 for anyone that wants to add me! I also play tons of fighting games and Stardew Valley if that's more of people's speed.
i m a d d i n g y o u

You can change the date in your Switch if you want to speed up things.

Anyone know how to get a man-faced-stink bug?

I just ordered my mario stuff......
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

so excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back