Video Games Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Life.

Forever Wandering
Supporter
I have never played any of the previous Animal Crossings in the franchise, but after starting New Horizons I can see why it's popular. So much so that unfortunately I have to admit that it's a current obsession. But it's also serving as a nice little escape from current reality. Which brings me to say that everyone stay safe and continue to stay strong. As many have said, we will get through this.

Steering back, I wanted to see who other else was diving into the world of Animal Crossing. What name is your island? Do you have a favorite villager? Least favorite? Perhaps there is something you're looking for? Maybe I or someone else can help?

My island is named Peachka simply because its starting fruit was peaches and well I had not thought far enough when starting the game for a name. As for my favorite villager on my island.. .it's between Clay and Pashmina. Unfortunately for my least favorite at the moment, it's Nana.

Hey! I ADORE Animal Crossing!

I’ve heard of it since City Folk and the movie (I found a decent fan dub online) but really got into it with New Leaf! Been hooked ever since! New Horizons is my jam and I am shamelessly addicted (I mean... I’m also posting here on RPN or working on RP posts here... but aside that, really, what ELSE am I gonna do all April?)!

Anyway:

-My island is called New Lions

-I do have a favorite villager in general, though not particularly living on my island YET... But I’m working on it, though she’s my fave for a silly reason: Ruby. She is VERY cute, though! Her birthday is Christmas too, so, that’s neat!

-I don’t have a least favorite villager... But I do tend to be the least fond of cranky and snobby type villagers... I guess if I had to pick the one I am least fond of from my current villagers, it’s Bubbles. Hippos just aren’t cute to me, I’m afraid 😅

-I’m looking for oranges and peaches to plant in my island, with Apples and pears to offer in exchange. Aside that, there’s not really much I want that I’m not really working for... unless your shops have cute or pink or heart shaped furniture or cute clothes, aheh....

Good luck!

I'm an animal crossing fan. I'm going to try and get New Horizons as soon as possible!

Maybe we can all meet up in Minako's Island one day, I also play Animal Crossing: New Leaf but haven't played it in a while, so I'm probably going to make a new town.

I have New Leaf, City Folk, Happy Home Designer, and Amiibo Festival.

I named my island “Lunar” because I had assumed they would automatically add “Island” to the end of it. XD But it’s w/e. I’ve been so busy at work lately that I haven’t gotten to play for a few days, but I do remember having a bunny villager who was such an oddball that I loved him for it. I met a villager acting like a dramatic teenager on a friend’s island and that’s probably my least liked villager.

This game is absolutely the best escape right now.

Cute island names y'all!

I actually have all the fruits available on the game. So if you guys ever want to have one fruit that you don't have, let me know!

As for cute, pink, or heart shaped clothing and/or objects. I have some things but I do enjoy the customization feature for some items (mostly furniture). But you don't receive customization kits till a few days into game.

Speaking of pink, the Bunny Day event is happening now! How's egg hunting and cherry blossom building going? I can't say how many DIY recipes the bunny has hidden but I have five built at the moment. So I think there may be more out there.

ACNH is definitely the best escape right now! I've been into the series since the gamecube days and have played wild world and new leaf as well.
I named my island "Milktree", also thinking they would add 'island' at the end of the name... lol.
My favorite villagers are Stitches and Goldie. I don't have either of them on my island... yet! I have Merry and she's my current fave of the ones actually on the island.
Egg hunting and those DIY's are going really good, but I haven't been able to find any cherry blossom DIY's? :( Though I have a ton of petals!

It took a while but I've managed to get all the fruits. Still trying to chug away at all the loans :(.

Lis Lis Hey!

So, there are 14 different Cherry Blossom DIYs that you get from presents in the sky. 😅

Yeah... In between the sky egg presents... and it ends April 10th WHILE the Easter event ends on the 12th so it's a total overlap.... They're supposed to be insanely difficult to get THOUGH I heard your villagers can give you Cherry blossom DIYs as well (when they're at home, go inside and take a peek at what they're doing! Unless they're sick I guarantee you they've got a DIY recipe for ya! :angelD: )

Good luck!

Also The Explorer The Explorer Sure, I'd love to have you all at my Island of New Lions, lmao! Juuuuuust hopin' by then I'll have a super cool 5-star island with a fully expanded house and super cute villagers (I'm SO getting amiibo cards to get cute ones heh) by then, haha! 🤣

Lis Lis Hey!

So, there are 14 different Cherry Blossom DIYs that you get from presents in the sky. 😅

Yeah... In between the sky egg presents... and it ends April 10th WHILE the Easter event ends on the 12th so it's a total overlap.... They're supposed to be insanely difficult to get THOUGH I heard your villagers can give you Cherry blossom DIYs as well (when they're at home, go inside and take a peek at what they're doing! Unless they're sick I guarantee you they've got a DIY recipe for ya! :angelD: )

Good luck!

Also The Explorer The Explorer Sure, I'd love to have you all at my Island of New Lions, lmao! Juuuuuust hopin' by then I'll have a super cool 5-star island with a fully expanded house and super cute villagers (I'm SO getting amiibo cards to get cute ones heh) by then, haha! 🤣

I'm actually playing it right now! I bought it a couple days ago.

hello! i saw the thread title and i just had to post right away, so nice to meet more people playing ac:nh rn! i absolutely adore new horizons so far and i've been playing nonstop since it came out, my island name is souvenir and admittedly haven't been playing since gamecube, but i enjoyed wild world & new leaf tons!! i have a ton of fave villagers, esp from the new set that came out with nh since they're so cute 😭 i'd love to add anyone as a friend on the switch + visit islands, especially if yours is selling mums / having a meteor shower where i can get some celeste recipes since i have had no luck at all aha,,

just super excited to talk to more people about this game! hope you're all having a lot of fun with it!! i'm always down to diy trade, i've been doing my best to not sell all my extra recipes just in case they'd be of use lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back