• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern angsty teen romance rp

esor

epic
Hey! I'm looking for someone to do an angsty teen romance rp with. It would be third person, literate, M x F (I play female). I have lots of ideas that i'd be really happy to share with you, and we could talk and come up with something we're both really happy with! Just let me know, we can get in touch and talk about what we want! :D

Hey! I'm looking for someone to do an angsty teen romance rp with. It would be third person, literate, M x F (I play female). I have lots of ideas that i'd be really happy to share with you, and we could talk and come up with something we're both really happy with! Just let me know, we can get in touch and talk about what we want! :D
I'd be willing to do an angsty teen romance rp if your still looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back