• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Infamy

Heyo!
I got on this site awhile ago, but never ended up using it a ton. I’ve been really craving rp lately though, and decided to check it out again.

Back to specifics though. I usually enjoy dark or violent themed rps, without too many constraints. I haven’t watched a ton of shows, but I’m willing to rp with basically any character as long as I’m given a brief description.

Next, I’d prefer a rp partner who is ~15 plus, and has a decent amount of maturity. Additionally, I cuss like a sailor. I’m not extremely specific about message lengths, but no single lines and no books either. I’m not too picky.

Life is stressful and sometimes you’ve just gotta get out your anger. Sometimes, that can be on one of your own beloved characters. I also have experience in whump writing, so I’m not new to the world of torture n stuff.

Lastly.
The only thing I’m specific about is timing, if that makes sense. If we start a rp, don’t go for the instant kill. A slow, painful death is more fun to write anyway.

Great! Now that the people who got freaked out stopped reading, I can give you my Discord. Im able to rp here, but Discord or Amino would be preferred. My dc is Infamy#1343.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back