• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [ angsty︱moody︱cruel ] — all welcome.

t4ii5YG.jpg

「Hello」

Welcome to my edgy thread. I’m longing for stories with meaningful character relationships—romantic or otherwise. I usually write between 500 and 1000 words per post. I can post 1 to 2 times a week. I’m into graphics and music for roleplays, realistic face claims, proper character sheets, and actual character arcs. I prefer it if my writing partner shares some of these traits. Boys and girls equally welcome.

a1 (fxf / fxm). There’s a new student at Swift Fall High. The student’s family has recently moved to the sleepy town of Fairfield, Maine. As it so happens, the new student is a ‘metahuman’. In this world, the emergence of metahumans didn’t bring superheroes nor government extermination conspiracies. All it brought was heavy regulation, surveillance, and relocation programs, as the government wants an even distribution of metahumans across the country. Metahumans carry a considerable societal stigma, and Fairfield is a town where they are not particularly welcome. The new student has Hell to look forward to. However, there is an unlikely ally waiting among the popular crowd of the High School. The two meet in an extracurricular dance class.

The ‘metahuman’ aspect here is mostly for the sake of having a stigma that isn’t tied to personal quirks in the character. There won’t be any crazy heroics going on in this story. I’m thinking that one of the characters can fly and the other slow down the flow of time. It doesn’t matter which that can do what. My character will be the one that already lives in Fairfield.

a2 (fxf / fxm). The world wages war against an invasion that brought all of civilization to its knees. All schools were converted into military academies, and service to mankind became mandatory for men and women alike. The event that changed the world forever also pushed humans forward in their evolution. The use of incredible, reality altering powers became widespread and one of the greatest weapons against the invaders. For many years, three students at one academy were inseparable friends. During an unfortunate training mission, one of the disappeared into the vast ‘dark zone’ of the war. The remaining two have sworn to each other to find their friend by any means necessary.

This is a semi-futuristic, fantasy-esque setting with an adventure plot. It has a huge range in terms of genre, length, and development.

a3 (fxf / fxm). This is a sibling coming of age story. It will follow the characters from age 15 to 30. They are the children of a high profile man in the criminal underworld. The characters have to struggle with the stigma of carrying that name, deal with brutal violence and temptations, and try to find their own future in the world. The only sense of comfort they have is each other.

There is a lot of trigger warnings in this, so it’s not for the faint of heart. The character arc for the siblings will be to either embrace or resist their father’s legacy, because the criminal underworld is not keen on letting them go.

i'm interested in a3! i would like to play a male character! i'm open to anything and would love to hear more of your thoughts on this particular plot!

hi there! i’m interested in a1! i usually only play male characters. i have a couple of OC ideas to use so if you’re interested DM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back