• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Angst abound! [ F x F / F x M search! fandom and oc! ] UPDATED 1/24

Walshy

Angst Aficionado
Searching for: adults only , intricate / detailed threads , lots of angst , FxF / FxM pairings , communication , fandom and oc

Hey there! I'm Angela, I'm 24, she/her, central time zone. I've been roleplaying for somewhere around 12 years.
A lot of active rp sites are dying out, but my desire to create is neverending. So, I'm here in search of new tales and new partners.
However, I've been writing for a long time and I've done a lot of the basic plots that get shuffled around. I need something new.
I'm going to try and keep these boring details short and sweet, in hopes that we can move on to more exciting topics.
I write fandom and original characters. I generally prefer not to double , but I'm certainly willing to try it.
I generally prefer realistic themes and am selective about high - fantasy threads. I'm looking for something with a plot, where we can develop fun character relationships.
I would like a couple paragraphs per response and semi-frequent replies.
I would like our story/characters to be something we develop together unless otherwise stated.
THIRD - PERSON ONLY.
! = Craving

Fandoms: [ I'm very picky and I play only the characters listed ]
Sons of anarchy! (I play Gemma Teller, Colleen Trager, and OC's)
Harry potter (Bellatrix, Severus and OC's) ANTI - JKR [ I have lots of muse for OC's ] !
The 100 (Abby Griffin, and OC's) !
Bates Motel (Norma Bates)
Shameless (Fiona Gallagher)

Some Ideas:
Western outlaws
Criminals / Released from Prison
Last people on earth finding each other
Horror themes ( psychological , murderers, creatures, paranormal ) !
Ex-wives/spouses trying to navigate parenthood
Toxic relationships !
Female pirates! Just as cutthroat as any man
slightly unhinged lighthouse keeper x sailor/pirate/your choice
a soldier with survivors guilt and a pacifist widow
eldritch creatures / humans falling in love with them
* Updated consistently with new ideas.

Tropes I like:
Old witch lady
Enemies to Lovers
Doomed from the beginning
Moral Grey characters.
Character who keeps everything bottled up breaks down
Character who isn't used to affection
Angsty monster and their supportive human
Forced to become the villain
characters with such deeply held principles and honor, they refuse to disobey them. even if it causes personal tragedy.
Stories where the plot derives from some event that happened many years ago but is still affecting all the characters in different ways.

I love using threads as a way to explore neurodivergency and deal with my own issues, so characters with PTSD, Depression, Personality Disorders, etc. are WELCOMED. Disclaimer: I will not tolerate romanticized or ignorant viewpoints. You must be willing to do your research and be respectful in order to include these in the plot.

Last edited:
Hey love! I'd love to talk about writing with you!

Im Back Here I Am GIF by BrownSugarApp

hey! I saw your rp suggestions and I liked it! and we can discuss some of these plots, dm me if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back