• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Adelita

Adelita and Cayde were separated at the prison of elders. Last time she saw him he was falling to the very bottom of the prison on a flaming pillar. Once everything was back under control she learned he almost died and Petra took him back to the tower.

When Adelita arrived at the tower she marched up to the war table seeing Cayde debriefing with Zavala and Ikora in his usual dramatic flare. "You should have seen me guys. I was was awesome." Was the last thing Cayde spoke before Adelita took her helmet and threw it at his face with all of her force. "Are you kidding!" She almost screamed. Zavala and Ikora exchanged scared and confused looks.

Cayde stood up after being knocked to the ground. "Who throws a perfectly good helmet like that." When turned and saw his Addy. "Oh hey kid is this yours-" This time she threw a punch which he ducked and manged to pick up Adelita up over his shoulder. Looking at Ikora and Zavala with Adelita swearing awful and untrue things about his character. "I'll handle this. You guys talk to my ghost." Walking away with an angry hunter over his shoulder

What happens next??

Attachments

• 050620c16174ea6e16caca3b506102b1.jpg
    050620c16174ea6e16caca3b506102b1.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back