• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Angelwood Academy (Main Thread)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
[div class=imgspace][div class=pic]
large.jpg
[/div][div class=Ainfo]Age: 15

Height: 5' 3"/160cm

Quirk: Toxic Thorns

Code by Idea <3[/div][/div]
Kuroki Noto

Kuroki glared up at the tall boy who attempted to calm her down. 'Big oafs', indeed.

"I'm glad you've found someone who would be willing to stoop down and 'guide all the big oafs', as you say." Her hands did a good deal of the talking, her arms swooping and bowing and being way too overly dramatic. "I suppose it's your only chance of passing? You must be ecstatic." She began to stalk off, but turned back for one more unsavoury remark. "I, however, am above being told what to do by a peer." Funnily enough, the way she said 'peer' sounded more like what she meant was 'underling', or 'mere peasant'. Oh, how Kuroki would be kept up at night in the future, cringing over what a hot-shot she had been. "I don't need someone to swoop down and be my hero.... I AM the hero!"

Kuroki took her leave of the group and went to the water's edge to have a good look at the obstacles, and concoct some sort of superior plan. Think, think, THINK! She had also left because of how much she was beginning to turn red. What are you DOING, Kuroki?! You're crazy!

Now she was actually going to have to do a beyond phenomenal job of the test to make sure she rose above her own high standards.
Which she had just made public.
In front of the whole class.
And maybe even the staff, if they were listening already.

Baka.

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Site 1

Mentions:

Interacts: Mistahh Mistahh [/div]
[/div]

[script class=Ainfo on=init]
hide Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseenter]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseleave]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

lectPtM.png

Frieda Fitzjerald
Interacting: IG42 IG42 @Site 1

Frieda is broken from her thoughts by a moment with a flinch at the sudden shouting from across the way from a girl seeming to want to guide people? Turning to look but not really make eye contact at first their expression brightens, that could really help!. Her confidence jumps a bit at another lucky turn of events until the slip at the end and that all slip away as the realisation of the situation starts to hit her, yet even still she was likely going to have people upset with her with the ink and the fire from before, but if she follows the girl then her chances of success could go up? or she could be taken advantage of what little use she had and thrown to the trash. Turning her gaze away from the girl her insides squirm and she internally tries to reason the situation as more and more negatives come to her mind, why would this random person want to help everyone? and if they did that would mean the person guiding wouldn't get any points for saving people or finding the clues...unless there was a trick they had somewhere she wasn't seeing, an inevitable betrayal when the others use had expired just like those girls back in middle school.

To the outside viewer, her expression had brightened before darkening once more in a depressive state, tugging idly at her sleeve as the cute boy tries to diffuse the situation, but that didn't help the obvious flaw in all this...and if she had seen it? everyone else likely had within the first few words. It just takes a few not to follow and it all falls apart and then also the risk that they take the points for themselves somehow and leave the rest to fail...after all why would this girl want to help random people shes directly competing against?. It was at this point that she finally vocalised the concerns.

"Erm...why...why are you wanting to help the people you're competing against? If you don't get a rescue or clue of your own that means you don't get points and fail, So this entire organisation thing is at risk to you without any benefit...especially with everyone at odds to get a spot at the school?" turning back to them as she looks to the planning girls shoes fidgeting with her own foot "You...must have a plan to get points for yourself above others...otherwise you wouldn't risk all this right?, and what happens when others don't follow won't that makes the joined group more prone to missing points?".

Swallowing hard she wipes the sweat from her brow and fidgets with the small bulges within the suit as ink builds up again already, she likely really put her foot in it, but then again this is probably why the confident girl said what she said and rejected the entire thing, there had to be a solid reason for someone like that to do it right? and then there was that final thought, that if she could only get in here because of others pity or help...would she even deserve to be here? she likely didnt already anyway but still.

Spindel Rostovia

Interacting With: Eiji Blemmigan Blemmigan

Spindel watched with wide curious eyes as Eiji put his quirk to use, though the threads remained tangled they did appear stronger. She plucked them from his outstretched hand, and easily untangled the mass. She gave the newly formed rope a few tentative tugs, and grinned.
"This wil be perfect. We'll just need more threads. Oh, I could even braid it together for you ahead of time, that'll keep it from getting tangle and stuff".
She was quite pleased with the both of them, though she had no idea if this rope would even help them during the test. It was nice to have some kind of plan though, hopefully it would give them the edge they needed to pass.
They wouldn't need to unfuse the ropes, as she wouldn't need them back, so she didn't even consider the fact as a weakness.

"Let me see here...", she pressed her finger tips together.
"I can probably make enough thread for like...one really long rope or a series of smaller ones. The more I make the weaker it can make me physically, but if I'm fast I should be able t regenerate before the test starts".

With that said, she went to work, spinning the webs from her finger tips and braiding them together, before handing them off to Eiji to fuse. She gave him three before thinking they should probably test this theory.

"Here, try these, it'll be much neater this time", she beamed.

[class=picture] width:var(--picture-width); height:calc(55vh + 22px); background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f2/39/78/f239783ce97eed6c0ad78f1eb0f51710.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-size:150%; background-position:top; [/class] [class name=container] overflow: hidden; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; height: 410px; padding:5px; [/class] [class name=scroll] width: 100%; height: 100%; box-sizing: content-box; padding-right: 200px; overflow-Y: scroll; overflow-X: hidden; text-align:justify; [/class] [class name=picture maxWidth=600px] display:none; [/class]
[div class=picture]
Umaru Tsujihara
[div class=container][div class=scroll]Umaru breathed a sigh of relief as Akio explained the test. She was glad it wasn't a fight amongst them or fighting off automated robots. However, that didn't make the rescuing mission any easier. There were civilians trapped on a boat in the middle of a large lake and they only had two lifeboats. She bit her bottom lip, pondering how they should conduct this mission. Working in teams would be better than being there by yourself; they would need help getting there anyway. Umaru wasn't strong physically, and she doesn't think she couldn't carry someone all the way to shore.

Akemi brought the blonde out of her thoughts. Staring in awe at her scarlet-haired friend as she showed everyone her quirk and even a plan. She was more than ready to execute it, grateful that Akemi was put into the same site as her and wowed by her ability to create a plan with what little information she had. But not everyone was on board as Umaru. A dark-haired girl voiced out her irritation with Akemi declaring she was taking the initiative. Her spiteful comment made the small blonde wince. Judgemental and baseless criticisms weren't useful in any situation. "Ah-- erm--"

Umaru wasn't very good at confrontations, and she easily jumped to conclusions about people herself so she was quite relieved when the big guy they met during application day jumped in; Liam, she believed he was called. Then another familiar face nervously voiced her opinion and concern about how Akemi would be graded. A fair point really. Her fists balled at the hem of her tracksuit as she stepped next to Liam, voice shaking slightly as she voiced her support for Akemi.

"I think what's important is that we save the civilians, and if Akemi can help us coordinate amongst each other to do that. I have no problem with that. And AA should value ethos than grading us based on the number we save. Ahh! That's what I think! It sounds silly, doesn't it?" Giving a small smile to Akemi. Umaru hoped that they wouldn't be fighting over who was in charge but having a productive discussion about how best to overcome this challenge. Heroes put others' safety first right?

Interactions: IG42 IG42 PlusUltra PlusUltra Mistahh Mistahh
Mentions: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
[/div][/div][/div]
code by RI.a

Last edited:
Akemi TajimaSite 1

Without turning her head Akemi spoke to the mouse girl. "Firstly the ship is tilted so there'll be plenty of angled corridors for you to scramble up and down." She'd been about to say 'scurry' but thought better of it. "Or you could climb around the outside to reach the upper sections." Naturally it didn't take too long for someone to pipe up with an objection but she smirked when Liam appeared to defend her. "If you don't want to cooperate for our mutual success fine but there's no need to go insulting my friends." Her smirk grew as the challenger arrogantly declared their intention to do their own thing. "'Yes swooping is bad.' Well good luck with that." She said with pretend sweetness.

Leaving the prickly girl to her own devices Akemi turned her attention to Inky who had actual questions instead of ranting. "I don't recall that teacher ever saying to we would gain points based on how many civilians we save or clues we gather but that points would be deducted for bad judgement and it seems to me that running off on your own sounds like bad judgement to me." She smiled and pointed to Umaru. "See she gets it."

Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Mistahh Mistahh PlusUltra PlusUltra RI.a RI.a

lectPtM.png

Frieda Fitzjerald
Interacting: IG42 IG42 Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Mistahh Mistahh RI.a RI.a @Site 1

Wait was that right? Frieda thinks back to the cute teacher's words and that actually did seem right, she assumed it would be points but the girl's words did actually make sense since they said if we made bad choices or failed...bad choices or failed. Her head remains bowed with her eyes quickly moving in thought, she couldn't risk this being a trick, after all, it wasn't new for someone to act nice to get what they wanted, how was she to know they wouldn't just cut her loose if she made a mistake and put all the blame on her? that's happened before too,

*Think what you going to do to get through.....Improvise and Adapt....* Aijou's words rang out in her mind, but what would they need to get through? they can't just take the girls words on this...not on something this important, there did need to be trusted but...how could she after how things usually go?. It's then that a thought comes to her and she quickly pulls out a paper sheet from her bag and starts writing something quickly with a pen before shuffling up to the one who was shouting out the orders from before.

"I...I...erm...ill do it but...but...erm...we need to make sure we...share the success and failures right? so as long as the instructions are followed we shouldn't get marked down if the judgements from someone else.....so.." She puts the paper forward with the pen "Everyone...could Sign this...in agreement to succeed and fail as a group, I mean its a sure thing with your....your planning right?" looking up to them hopefully, she wouldn't be able to trust their word alone but with evidence it would be fine, and if something was firmly in place others could trust easier as well right? please work, please work, please work.

Eiji Touzai [x] - AA applicant
Testing Grounds - Site 2

It was only something small and simple, with no guarantee that it'd actually be useful, but it felt good to be doing something. If nothing else, it was a distraction, and keeping calm was one of the necessary ingredients of success... right?

Now Eiji watched as Spindel demontrated her quirk in return, weaving the threads expertly with her fingers as though they had been conjured from nowhere.

"Sure thing!" They were a little easier to fuse, neatly braided, and he tested their strength himself before passing them back to her. "They might help us explore underwater without getting lost, too," he suggested. "Thanks, this was a good idea. So... so long as you're still okay for later." Not that he wanted to speak the obvious: Spindel obviously knew her limits better than he did.

Now that he was done with the task, Eiji found himself looking around restlessly. Had they done enough? They probably didn't have enough time to recruit someone else's help, even if they knew all of their quirks. Maybe once they actually began, everything would be clearer.

Mentioned:
StarryKnights StarryKnights (Spindel)

olivia "yui" tanaka

location: site 1 | interacting with: tsuru ( CapRock CapRock ) girl ( Zamasu Zamasu )

Jumping at the voice, Yui turned her head towards the boy. A smile grew over her face and joy shone in her eyes; his excitement was contagious. "I'm Yui." she bowed. "Nice to meet you as well. I hope this test doesn't revolve around the lake. If it is, I hope I drown." Even though she was joking, Yui's was dead serious and had a blank face.

As the teacher began talking, Yui felt her heart beginning to pump with excitement. Only for it to skip a beat when told it was a water based test. Yui had a fire quirk for crying out loud! As soon as she got her hands wet, Yui would have difficulty using her quirk. The girl shook her head of her thoughts. Instead of thinking of it as a burden, Yui would think of it as a challenge! One that Yui normally wouldn't care for doing - unless she was training, which she rarely did.

"What a cool quirk!" Yui softly clapped her hands. "We're twinning!" The mixed girl showed him her hand. With a snap of her fingers, Yui created a small dagger made of fire. She sighed. "Shame that mine will be useless for the test."

Yui blinked awkwardly at the new girl as she was lowkey ignored. She was pretty, wow. Yui wished that she could pretty like her, but this wasn't the time to drool over pretty people. If Yui didn't pass this test, she wouldn't have another chance to look for her brother. "Hello, I'm Yui. Nice to meet you!" Yui bowed once more after closing her fist around the dagger and extinguishing it. Thanks to her quirk, Yui was immune to fire and was warmer compared to the other people. Whenever she was hit with a fire attack, Yui's own fire grew more powerful.
code by Ri.a

Tsuru portrait.png
Tsuru Goshiken
Mentioning: lost city lost city 's Yui Zamasu Zamasu 's Kadena and all of site 1 peeps

“Oh.” Tsuru was taken by surprise by her drowning comment. “Let’s really hope it isn,’t then!” He replied with a nervous chuckle. He couldn’t be happier when he saw another girl coming through. He listened to her and replied:
“Thanks! And of course, the more the merrier!” He replied to Kadena. “I bet the three of us can get this test handled very… huh?”
He turned as a girl with a cane began shouting. She seemed to be planning some very complicated things involving the ship saving. He overhead high speed swimming and wondered if he could do something like that. Maybe giant flippers! Yes, that could definitely do him good. He was about to make on when he was suddenly assaulted by floating red object, causing him to swing his sword where it seemed to be, hitting nothing.
What a quirk! Tsuru knew he better be careful around something like that. He raised his hand and kept listening. There seemed to be some people against the girl’s plan as well as some people fighting over it. He wanted to say something really badly, but he knew that saying something would only make matters worse, so he puffed up his cheeks and tried to keep his thoughts to himself. It lasted a few seconds, to which point his entire face was already getting seriously red, when he finally blurted out the first positive thing that came to his mind:
“I can swim really fast in the water!” He yelled. “With my wind fins! Yes. I think.”

Spindel Rostovia

Spindel watched curiously as Eiji fused the braids together. They didn't look all that different, but as she pulled on them she found they were secured and far stronger then they'd been before.
They'd serve them well in the upcoming test, all they could do now was wait.
Spindel smiled at her fellow competitor's concern.
"No need to worry, something like this is no bid deal", she reached up and readjusted her bangs, which were rebelling against the part in her hair. She found herself doing what she often did, tracing the section of slightly raised skin which marked the patch on around her eye.

"Trust me, you can always tell if it's bad", she spoke softly, her hand lowering. It was impossible to hide, the patches appeared in the wake of major trauma. She hoped she wouldn't be adding more during her time at Angelwood Academy.

"But I appreciate the concern".

She couldn't think of anything else they ought to do, so she retrieved her water gun and settled in to wait with her new tentative partner, hoping and praying that by the end of the test, the both of them would be able to pass.​

Liam O’Sullivan

1559331971421-jpeg.582282

IG42 IG42 RI.a RI.a PlusUltra PlusUltra
Site 1

Liam crossed his arms as his slightly tilted as the little ball of angry seemed didn’t feel like accepting following someone else's lead. His words could have been worded better and perhaps he could possibly even convince her to help the team if he attempted to reason with her. But Liam wasn’t the greatest with words and truthfully it seemed his previous attempt didn’t help but escalated the situation instead. And truthfully he felt bad that he couldn’t convince her to help the team out and felt a little bit awkward that he had spoken out so suddenly. Though thankfully he wasn’t the only one to take a stand to help Akemi out which honestly made him quite happy. He watched as the group consulted with one another with regards about the point system and even making a petition to ensure everyone shared the credit as well as the blame for today’s test. Liam was at first reluctant about signing something like that. Putting a lot of trust in something and somebody like this could fail the whole group as a whole, but then again he felt his body practically move on it’s own.

“I trust them.” Liam said taking the board and paper from the skittish white haired female as he began to sign his name. Without a plan he was already screwed out of his mind. He needed to prove somehow that he could be useful to the others. As well as prove to himself that he belonged here. “Whether we fail or pass we’ll do it as a team. Heroes stick together no matter what.” Liam said sending a genuine smile. Honestly he wished he could take credit for what he said. In fact it was his father that often taught him that heroes possessed a brotherhood with each other back in his homeland so Japan was hopefully no different. His face blanked for a second as he delivered a sort of awkward smile as he began to rub the back of his head. “Oh and uh- I think I should mention a uh...important thing before we start formulating a solid plan.” Liam said towards his fellow classmates. A bit embarrassed that he had to admit such a downside in his ability to perform in the test. Probably should have mentioned this earlier but better late than never. “I sort of...can’t swim. I tend to be more of an advanced sinker if anything.” Liam said delivering an awkward chuckle as he continued to rub the back of his head.

Hana Yama
cbbb37045bcdf3e2ce78f093fac9c40ddb4ca274r1-500-666v2_00.jpg

Site 1
Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Hana had briefed a sigh of relief as the physical exam seemed to fit her just swimmingly. Hana was already confident that she had passed the written portion with flying colors. She had been studying hard these last few months and of course had to help her brother concentrate on his studies because he thought it wise to just fall asleep whenever he got bored on his lonesome. Raccoons were naturally strong swimmers, alongside her naturally strong body she could carry the dummies across the waters without worry. Still there was going to need to be a strong amount of teamwork as this test had many students that probably each possessed extraordinary abilities such as the girl that possessed some type of odd clairvoyance. She found herself questioning the use of the water gun’s and her major suspicion made her conclude that there was something more to the test then they had announced. She bit the tip of her finger gently as she began to wonder what kind of obstacles they could have in store for them. Her brother wouldn’t give a second thought about this which worried her as they were on separate test grounds. “Damn it.” She said mumbling under her breath with worriment. “He’s probably already embarrassing himself as we speak.” It wasn’t that she didn’t trust her brother. It was more or less that she didn’t trust him around other people due to his...unique personality.

While her team wanted to stick together and form a team around the redheaded woman it seemed one little angry ball of fluff didn’t want to take orders from someone else. Well at least not from a peer. She could understand not being totally into taking orders from someone else, but this test was going to require everyone putting in some kind of effort and truthfully didn’t want to see one of her classmates fail due to their stubbornness. She had began to approach her noticing that she seemed to be going through a lot of mental stress. Her face was a bright red and it seemed that they were trying to come up with a plan all on their own which caused Hana to deliver a soft sigh. “You know.” Hana said as she approached the girl’s side. “Blowing off your fellow peers like that won’t leave a good impression on them. Or the teacher’s that are carefully watching over us.” Hana didn’t bother to look at the slightly taller female and like her just stared at the water crossing her arms before she continued. “I’d rather not have one of my peers fail because of their stubbornness. And while I agree that no peer has any right to order around anyone do you think every pro hero just rely on their instincts to save people? Some heroes have to rely on fellow peers and sometimes those below them to ensure the safety of others. It’s not about showing off or even proving yourself to everyone. It’s about saving people and that’s the only thing that matters.” Hana eventually made a gaze towards the girl but her normal serious look did not falter and her arms remained cross. “What I’m saying that you should be more focused on the task at hand rather than fighting your own classmates. Even if you have to take orders from a peer it doesn’t matter as long as we save the innocent. Am I wrong?”

Lazlo Yama
acd35bb9fa94f10dec925c3ea59220a1.jpg

Site 2
lost city lost city L3n L3n

“Yep. That could have gone better.” Lazlo said as his pet monkey was picking through his hair looking for anything he could snack on. It often irritated Lazlo that his monkey would constantly dig through his hair. Originally he didn't mind as much in the past since living on the streets as their were ton of creepy crawlies all around, but now since he had easier access to showers instead of having to break into homes and use theirs that wasn’t really a problem anymore. “You know you aren’t gonna find anything right?” Lazlo honestly could have done worse on that test. He undoubtedly had one of the lowest scores having no real formal education for most of his life, but that wasn’t enough to bring down his energy in the slightest. He could have cheated, but his sister would have his head if he had ever decided to do such a thing so either way he was most likely screwed on that portion. Still it was the physical test that had him excited. His new teacher Oni had a unique energy to him that for some reason pumped him up beyond belief. Lazlo could feel his body getting bumped as the large red man gave his speech about the curriculum as well as the details about the upcoming test. After his speech Lazlo and Abu looked each other giving a toothy grin as Abu hopped off of him. “OH YEAH! EASY DAY!” Lazlo said pumping his fist into the air as his monkey companion Abu did the same. Mimicking his entire body language as if they were twins before Lazlo reached down as the two delivered a low five to each other. Lazlo was a naturally strong swimmer and had an incredibly light body so his body was naturally made for swimming. He honestly didn’t understand the point of the water guns as it seemed they had no real particular use. It was weird in all honesty, but he wasn’t gonna question the exam and how they did things. He wasn’t gonna need some fuel for his body to keep himself pumped and energized for such an event. “Abu can you hand me a banana from by bag?” Lazlo asked his furry friend as the monkey gave him a quick salute before hopping onto his backpack. Digging around his stuff before pulling out a delicious banana. The scent alone was enough to make Lazlo’s mouth water, however, there was just one problem.

“What do you mean you ate the other bananas on the trip over here? There was like seven!” Lazlo stated angrily mostly because he himself hadn’t gotten a single one, and with their now only being one left. He didn’t take the monkey’s excuse so lightly when Abu began explaining why he performed such a sinful act of greed. “What do you mean you’re wasting away? If anything you’re getting chubbier. Might have to put you on a diet little man.” Abu’s face grew agitated not exactly being a fan of having someone comment about his weight. The Monkey quickly flew off of Lazlo’s body as he began running away of course agitating lazlo beyond belief. “ABU! COME BACK HERE!” Lazlo said quickly darting after the little shit with blinding speed as he attempted to grab him. Jumping towards his companion only to be foiled as the monkey jumped up and landed on his head. Jumping away quickly as Lazlo went sliding across the ground. Quickly popping himself up he began chasing the monkey once more with Abu quickly using two students as obstacles. Abu quickly slid underneath a seemingly odd looking cat girl which Lazlo did not see. Instead of stopping he too went quickly went in between her legs attempting to grab Abu by his tail only to miss the little shit once again. The little critter began circling around another student with quite the odd fox ears to which Lazlo didn’t care. He begin circling around her as well following Abu’s every movement until he had jumped onto her and climbed over her face. “Ha! Gotcha!” Lazlo said making a final reach for him only for the monkey to leap out of his way to where he grabbed the girl’s fox ears. Naturally he wouldn’t care about something like this, but her ears possessed something that he was particularly fond of that for a moment allowed him to ignore the current banana situation. “Oh wow your ears are really soft.”

Souta Kyikamo
5efbb11b18e637c42c99a3b7b751fe496fe25da2r2-428-600v2_00.jpg

Zamasu Zamasu
Site 2

Souta pondered the best course of action for his clones to perform in. Each possessed different talents from one another as he began to ponder who would have the best skills equipped to handle each challenge. Fear was their back liner and honestly was their best shot so he’d be on water gun duty. Bravery was by far their strongest swimmer. Souta could the moment Bravery literally jumped into the water so that he could wrestle a shark. He chuckled to himself remembering how he and the others had to pull him off of it before he could tear off his limbs. Such a fond memory. Hopefully there weren't any sharks in the water or else Bravery might forget that he was in a test or something. That’s when Souta forgot something. “Oh yeah where’s Aya at?” He said looking around to see where his childhood companion was only to have his ears ring a bit when the sound of loud shouting escalated out of nowhere. His head turned slightly as he saw one of his peers running off towards the test zone. Truthfully she seemed...pretty energized and it caused him to chuckle a little bit. The test hadn’t even started yet and she was darting out on her lonesome without any of her classmates. “Hey wait a minute!” Souta said chuckling as he began scurrying over towards the excited young girl that began screaming something that he didn’t understand. Sliding in front of her in an attempt to cut her before the teacher noticed she was taking off on her own. “Easy there! Love the enthusiasm but we have to wait for the test to actually start.” Souta said chuckling a little. “Don’t think a false start will set well with the big red guy that’s hijacked on protein shakes and motivation wouldn’t ya say?”

Last edited:
[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
large.jpg

Kuroki Noto

Kuroki glared at the water for a long time, clenching and unclenching her fists. Then she sighed.

"No... you're not wrong." She tried to find words, but it wasn't working well. She shook her head, frustrated. "I don't know what keeps getting into me.... I keep getting too emotionally involved. I just want to win so hard, y'know?" Kuroki shook her head again, before uttering a quiet curse. "I have no idea why I'm admitting this to you..." She looked up at the girl, suddenly, accusingly. "Do you have a mind quirk?!" But then she looked back down at the water and shook her head. "No, you don't, do you." She was quiet for a moment, her thoughts racing through her head.

"I can't go back to them, y'know."

Mentions:

Interacts: Mistahh Mistahh [/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Aya Honda
Site 2
The green-haired girl was running around site 2. For starters, she was trying to get an idea of the layout, but secondly, she was trying to find Souta. She had gotten on the bus with him, but somehow managed to lose him with all these applicants around

---------------------------

Blah blah blah. Teachers communicate to Galatea abut weapons, give her a second water gun, and whatever. And then, across all testing fields-

LET THE TEST BEGIN
IG42 IG42 M Joc Casl M Joc Casl lost city lost city Roxasarass Roxasarass Zamasu Zamasu L3n L3n StarryKnights StarryKnights Mistahh Mistahh PlusUltra PlusUltra RI.a RI.a Vsland Vsland CapRock CapRock Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Jet Jet Timv9 Timv9 King Crimson King Crimson Blemmigan Blemmigan

Blah blah blah.

Aijou Kurokami & Kadena Guinto
-Site 2-

latest
The signal was a mere few seconds away from being heard and already Aijou is near to the boat when all of a sudden, a young man went into her path in order to stop her. Aijou barely heard what he was saying when she suddenly trips over a rock, falls onto the young man, and then down on the ground laying on top of him. "Ow!" She says before looking up at the man and blushes at the realization of the position she is on. "I'm sorry! Are you okay?" She asked, but then the signal rang up and Merkava quickly forms helicopter blades. "Don't just sit here. We got a test to do! Now grab that guy on his shoulders and hold him tight." He says as he starts to spin the blades much like a helicopter would. Panic starts to set for Aijou, holding on the man's shoulders as they lift off from the ground and fly towards the boat.

Meanwhile, Kadena begins her way, but the problem is how can she get there with all this water? She can swim, but doesn't want her clothes to get wet.

Mistahh Mistahh
Kadena is open

Galatea Cyprus
Tags: @Site2 Open (All)

p9aIgjm.png

Galatea walks away from the helper after getting her items, she had tried asking a few questions but it may have simply been Japanese was not their main language since they just gave blank stares and vague on clear answers to whatever was asked, never the less she had work to do and despite the request for basic equipment it appeared the school had been lying about such a thing, either that or the helper was unclear on what tools meant...she would need to try and adapt regardless.

In the short time before the test started a series of loud banging, snapping and other strange noises would emit from the forest, the girl seeming to be at quick work only to emerge with the water guns now attached to the wrists of the suit she was wearing along with wooden tools across her belt. Running out through the testing gate and straight into the water with a large splash as the heavy suit meets the water, only to be followed by the girl seemingly shooting forward at a speed above the water with high powered water jets propelling her making it clear she had definitely done something to the tools in the meantime. Though before long she appears to go under the water to properly survey the area and see what else she has to work within the area as she approaches the main ship with purpose in mind.

Its fairly clear whatever she did had super-charged the cheap plastic weapons well beyond their initial design and maybe even a motor or something else, almost as if the girl could have gone in with chewing gum and paperclip and got the same result. That and the foam of the water around her body made it difficult to tell what if anything was going on below the surface from her.

Last edited:

[div class=mainframe]
mio.jpg

Height: 4' 11"

Quirk: Mouse

Sakura Hanake

Sakura jumped as the buzzer sounded, dropping the pen she had been using to sign the contract. Her ears dropped nervously and her tail wrapped itself around one of her legs. At the same time, she looked to Akemi.

"Wh-what do I do?!"

Great start, girlie.

Mentions:

Interacts: IG42 IG42 (and all of Site 1) [/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

[div class=mainframe]
large.jpg

Kuroki Noto

Kuroki looked up from the water's edge, panic in her almost tearful gaze. She looked to the raccoon girl for advice.

"What do I do?!" she scream-whined.

But she only waited about a second and a half before dashing off, haphazardly, without an answer.

AWWW, FUUUUUU- She roared internally, before tripping over a rock and landing on her knees. Face red, breath ragged, she was off to a great start. I HAVE to get across the water. I HAVE to! AGH! What use is my quirk in this stupid test anyways!? THERE'S NO VILLAINS TO INJECT!!!

But, she began, with more breathing, to remember the things that the raccoon girl said to her. 'It's about saving people and that's all that matters.' 'You should really be focused on the task at hand...' Kuroki went over what the teacher had said. Dummies. Pink painted objects. Mrs. Hakunetsu. 5 minutes. Kuroki looked at her muscles, and looked at the boat ahead.

This is stupid.

And then she jumped into the water.

Mentions:

Interacts: Mistahh Mistahh (and all of Site 1) [/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Akemi TajimaSite 1

Seeing the inky girl holding out a paper Akemi cocked an eyebrow.
"You want to make a labour contract? Let me see it." When Liam promptly grabbed and signed she opened her mouth to tell him not to be so hasty but closed it seeing that the deed was done, taking the paper she held it up in front of Liam's face to read it over. "Fine." She said simply after a moment and took the pen then hesitated and said to Liam in a small voice. "Umm...can you look down here for me while I write?" Somehow she hadn't anticipated needing to sign legal documentation when she dropped Pocky off.

With the paper signed off she handed it back.
"Happy now?" Smiling up at Liam when he got sheepish Akemi lightly ran a hand over along his arm. "Oh don't worry, I'm sure there'll be something we can do with those wonderful muscles of yours." When the buzzer signalled the start of the exam she jumped slightly but had recovered by the time one of her new allies turned to her for guidance. "Alright team let's do this! Tsu-uh...Umaru and wind fins guy go fetch a lifeboat and bring it back here, we'll use that to get the rest of us to the ship and get to work." Electing to drop the nickname to avoid confusing the others she made an extravagant gesture towards the lake. "Onward heroes!"

Mistahh Mistahh Natural Flavour Natural Flavour RI.a RI.a PlusUltra PlusUltra CapRock CapRock

olivia "yui" tanaka

location: site 1 | interacting with: ( CapRock CapRock IG42 IG42 RI.a RI.a PlusUltra PlusUltra Mistahh Mistahh )

Turning to the red-head, Yui muttered with a flushed face. "I'm sorry. My quirk won't be very useful in this situation, but I like to think I'm pretty smart!" The girl rubbed the back of her neck, looking down at her shoes. "Could we possibly try to find a boat to float on?

"What's your name again?" Names went through one ear and out the other, this red-head wasn't anything special. She turned in a circle, staring at her peers. When her eyes landed on a group, Yui knew that they should go up with them. It was like Yui didn't have a choice on who she talked to, almost like an omnipotent force was in control. "Let's go team up with them!" Yui grabbed Tsuru's hand, dragging him over to the tense group.

"Hey!" Yui called out to them when they were a few feet away, waving her free hand in the air. "Let's team u-" Distracted by the tall, handsome, and muscular boy, Yui tripped on a rock. She let go of Tsuru's hand and grabbed onto the thing that she landed on. Well, she didn't really land on something per se. Yui had faceplanted onto something as if she had walked into a wall. "Ow, that hurt my nose." Wait, there weren't any walls around. Had she landed on an invisible wall? A warm, invisible wall? Blinking and rubbing her nose, Yui lifted her head up. Oh, that wasn't a wall. It was the handsome man that Yui had been drooling over.
code by Ri.a

Last edited:
veronica "zhang xiu ying" taylor-tsai

"Okay!" Veronica chirped. The energetic girl grabbed her sister and dragged her to the bus. "This one!" Still holding her hand, Veronica pulled her sister into one of the middle seats next to her, then wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her close. "I'm so excited! I can just tell that we're going to do great. I mean, we do have extra hands." The girl put her head on Avaline's shoulders and closed her eyes, quickly falling asleep.

"Five more minutes," she muttered, pushing her sister's hand away from her face. "Wait, we're at the test!" Once again, Veronica hopped onto her feet, slipped past her sister and hurried out the door, holding onto her sister's hand to drag her. As the more energetic twin, Veronica had a habit for dragging her timid sister to random places that she found exciting. Once out the door and onto the floor, Veronica gasped and clapped her hands to her face. "So cool!" she fangirled, faint sparkles shining around her. "I can't wait to show Father what we can do."

Throughout the explanation, Veronica struggled to keep quiet and kept making comments. Such as: "So cool!" "This lake is so beautiful!" "I love swimming!" "So cool!" 2x

When the explaination was over, Veronica turned to Avaline. "What's the plan? Should we go teammate with people?"
code by Ri.a

Spindel Rostovia

Mentioned: Kadena

The buzzer sounded, and the test was underway. For a moment, Spindel could do little more than stand there, trying to convince herself to move toward the water's edge. Having the semblance of a plan and putting it to action were two entirely different things, then again, who wouldn't be nervous? Given how high the stakes were, anything little thing going wrong could mean failing the entrance exam. And it wouldn't just mean her failure, it would be Eiji's as well.

She couldn't let him down like that, not when she'd been the one to offer working together.
Steeling her nerves, she looked to her partner and smiled.
"Right then, let's do this", she hoped she sounded more confidant than she felt.
The first major obstacle would be reaching the sinking vessel, as there were several obstacles floating out in the lake, acting as a barrier to the students.
She could see life boats floating in the distance as well, close to the vessel.
Those might be useful, but first they had to get there.

She could probably extend her arms out to the closest obstacle and sorta swing over, but she couldn't carry Eiji with her.
They could just swim, but that would take time, and their competitors might get ahead of them.
As it was some were already in the water and advancing for the site. The ship would be fully submerged in five minutes, now wasn't the time to be hesitant.

She looked to Eiji and pointed to the obstacles floating in their way.
"Looks like we're going to have to swim. I can use my threads as a...grapple of sorts to speed things along though".

She took her teammate by the hand and led the way to the water, where there was another competitor standing, she seemed to be at a loss as to how to get to the sinking ship.
She pointed to the obstacles, dropping his hand in the process.

"I can reach those with my threads and pull us through the water, should be faster than swimming.

As the test(this will be happening at both sites) began applicants dove into the water, it began to be clear that something was off. What were the water guns for? and what was that large dark shape under the water? Deep beneath the surface there seemed to be a small dark shape that quickly grew bigger. Soon the dark form under the surface seemed to take up almost 2/5 of the testing site's lake and only seemed to be growing. All at once something smashed through the surface of the water.

The monster let out a gigantic roar as it revealed itself, with its long metal plated neck, and its dinosaur-like face. Its eyes seemed to glow as it roared, and it's body was large, with and equally large tail which smacked a concrete 'obstetrical', destroying it as it crumbled into the water. It opened it's gargantuan maw roared once more, it's longest teeth at over two feet long, and something white and round was also in it's mouth. round.. like a target. across it's body in a few other random places a few sat as well. If one looked close they might notice that they resembled the kind of targets used at carnival games in which you had to spray them to knock them over. Of course the monster would neither sit still of that, nor make it easy. It swung it's head, neck and metal noggin careening straight towards some of the nearest contestants, attempting to attack them before it dives under the water again, before another attack.

IG42 IG42 M Joc Casl M Joc Casl lost city lost city Roxasarass Roxasarass Zamasu Zamasu L3n L3n StarryKnights StarryKnights Mistahh Mistahh PlusUltra PlusUltra RI.a RI.a Vsland Vsland CapRock CapRock Natural Flavour Natural Flavour Jet Jet Timv9 Timv9 King Crimson King Crimson Blemmigan Blemmigan

ages_of_anime_characters.png
Hideki Mitsuki
Soon enough the test began and Hideki watched as the other applicants got into the water and started to swim towards the boat, not wanting to give away his quirk just yet, the boy did the same thing. He quickly took off his shirt and was just wearing a pair of shorts as he made his way into the water. Without anyone noticing, Hideki used his quirk to boil his body water and body energy which created steam, he used the steam to wrap around his legs, almost like a coat of armor around his legs, with this technique he can use the power of the steam to help strengthen his kicks in the water and make him faster. While he started in the back of the pack, he used his quirk to make him swim faster and soon was at the front of the pack hoping to be one of the first people to make it to the boat, that was until they were attacked. The water was pretty clear, but as more and more people got in the water, the water underneath them started to darken. There was a small dark shape that was underneath the water, and soon it started to take over more of the lake until all of a sudden the dark spot crashed above the surface of the water and let out a huge roar.

The monster was basically a robotic godzilla, it towered above the participants and was roaring very loud. Many of the participants stopped swimming to stare up at the monster. Hideki noticed there was some sort of target in the monsters mouth, most likely if you could hit that target, that would destroy their enemy. Hideki wasn't sure what he should do? Should he stay and fight the monster or keep swimming to the sinking ship. While he wasn't in the business of helping out his competition, he figured a little information sharing would be okay here. "Hey! Listen up, theres a target in that monsters mouth, if someone hits it, that should destroy this thing, we better do it quick so we can get to the boat!" Hideki turned back around to look up at the monster, Hideki then decided it was time to act. He put both hands behind him in the water and heated up the water inside of him until he had enough steam to explode out of the water. Hideki then used his steam to fly through the air (Much like how Bakugo flys in the show) He would explode from hand to the other as he flew his way up to the metal monster, when he got close he covered his right arm in steam to increase his power exponentially, he flew up and punched the monster right in its face, while it did damage, it didn't do enough to destroy and he didn't hit the target inside his mouth. He wanted to show the other participants that it could be hit though and that it wasn't invincible. He then flew past the monster and dover straight down into the water behind it.

Interact: Everyone at test site 2

Tsuru portrait.png
Tsuru Goshiken
Mentioning: IG42 IG42 's Akemi RI.a RI.a 's Umaru PlusUltra PlusUltra 's Frieda Natural Flavour Natural Flavour 's Kuroki

Tsuru followed along Yui closer to Akemi. He carefully let go of her hand as she seemed distracted with the other boy to pay attention to the leader’s orders. He hadn’t noticed that Umaru girl yet, but one quick look got an excited approval smile from his face. He walked to her and said:

“Hello Umaru, I’m Tsuru! I don’t know what your quirk is, but I’m sure we can make a good team together! Let’s-“

Before he could finish, however, Tsuru was interrupted by the appearance of the largest, meanest, nastiest monster he had ever seen. Its roars ran a chill down his spine, making his knees weak, but also getting his blood pumping. It was flee or fight now, and he wasn’t too keen on the first option. But first, of course, came the others’ safety.

“Guys, get out of the water!” He yelled at the two girls who had already jumped. With his quirk, he made a long solid air pole and dropped it into the water as close from the two as he could. “Grab on this!” He said, getting ready to sprint the other way and pull them out of the water before they could get swatted by the monster.

[div class=mainframe]
mio.jpg

Height: 4' 11"

Quirk: Mouse

Sakura Hanake

Sakura nearly collapsed from how hard her knees were shaking upon seeing the beast. There was no way she could fight that thing, as the metal beast likely could not hear. Even if it could, would it be responsive to ultrasonic sound? Sakura didn't think it would be wise to risk it.

Looking around, adrenaline pumping through her, Sakura decided she had to get to the boat. Playing rescue and gathering pink labeled items seemed more her speed.

If I'm efficient there...

Sakura ran to where Akemi stood and looked out to 'sea' critically.

"Do you think the people you assigned will still be able to get the lifeboats?" Sakura bit her lip, worried.

Mentions:

Interacts: IG42 IG42 [/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

[div class=mainframe]
large.jpg

Kuroki Noto

Kuroki treaded water and just stared up at the giant sea-monster in shock.

"N-no.... way...."

There was no way she could defeat that thing. What was AA even thinking!? It would kill the whole lot of hopeful students. If the monster were on land, maybe they would have a chance, but with the added risk of drowning...

Suddenly, a boy with bright red hair called to Kuroki and the ink girl to get out of the water. Kuroki hesitated, and then grabbed the pole he offered to them.

I'll have to reconsider my approach from land.

Mentions: PlusUltra PlusUltra

Interacts: CapRock CapRock [/div]
[/div]

hide Ainfo
[/script]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

[class=picture] width:var(--picture-width); height:calc(55vh + 22px); background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f2/39/78/f239783ce97eed6c0ad78f1eb0f51710.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-size:150%; background-position:top; [/class] [class name=container] overflow: hidden; width: 100%; box-sizing: border-box; height: 410px; padding: 5px 10px; [/class] [class name=scroll] width: 100%; height: 100%; box-sizing: content-box; padding-right: 200px; overflow-Y: scroll; overflow-X: hidden; text-align:justify; [/class] [class name=picture maxWidth=600px] display:none; [/class]
[div class=picture]
Umaru Tsujihara
[div class=container][div class=scroll]Umaru was a little taken aback by Akemi's choice of words for the girl's suggestion of signing a deal. She thought it was fair; they didn't know each other and putting their trust in strangers on such an important test did make her hesitant at first but the group would have dispersed long ago if they didn't agree to work towards the same goal. Time was running out, and Umaru signed her name below Akemi's. Handing the paper back to the girl with a million dollar smile. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Umaru."

The signal made the girl jump in her spot. Not expecting their time to run out so fast. Hearing her name, she stood in attention. Akemi had her team up with another student she had yet to meet. Lucky for her, she didn't need to find him as he introduced himself. But before she could reply, a spine-tingling roar echoed throughout, making her cover her ears and shut her eyes. Her face turned pale as the source of the roar revealed itself. "H-how...." Umaru's lips trembled, whatever confidence she had now gone. She turned towards Akemi, "Mi-chan... I..." She couldn't finish her sentence. She didn't even know what she was going to say. 'I can't do it?' She can't back down now! She overheard a girl asking Akemi if they could still retrieve the lifeboats and with a shaky voice, Umaru replied. "I-I'll try my-- my best!"

Quickly taking off her jumper and throwing it aside, Umaru ran towards Tsuru. Her shaky legs tripping over the uneven ground as her wings sprouted and lifted her up into the air unevenly. "Tsuru-kun! The lifeboats!" She pointed towards the two that were drifting apart further and further due to the monster rising and disturbing the lake. Was there a way to take the lifeboats without being noticed by the huge metal lizard? It had dived back underwater for the moment, and maybe if they were fast enough they could bring them back before it rose again.

Interactions: PlusUltra PlusUltra IG42 IG42 CapRock CapRock Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
[/div][/div][/div]
code by RI.a

Users who are viewing this thread

Back