• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Angels vs. Demons

Emmi

Jumin's Bae
What's the first thing you think of when you think of "angel"? Do you think of sugarplums and gumdrops? Do you think of heaven, or nice winged-creatures? What about "demons"? Do you think of mischievous creatures who roam hell or earth. A creature who forces others to do horrible acts?

What if it's not true?

Just because you're an angel doesn't mean you can't be rude and snarky. Just because you're a demon doesn't mean you can't be a sweet guy. What if.. everyone is blinding by tradition?

What are humans? Humans are creatures who just roam the earth. Angels and Demons think that these creatures are useless, and deserve to die. Both kinds agree on this.

--------------------

Uh... is anyone interested in this type of plot? We can develop the plot furthermore. All I need is nine people. Three angels, three demons, and three humans.

1.) Emmi Emmi - Angel
2.) Gravitational Force Gravitational Force - Demon
3.) SmolKitten SmolKitten - Demon
4.) BackSet BackSet - Demon
5.) apolla apolla - Angel
6.) breezeheart breezeheart - Human
7.) Flecker Flecker - Angel
8.) Wasted Ink Wasted Ink - Angel
9.) Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal - Human
10.) pricketteer pricketteer - Human

Last edited:
I once played a counting game with this name and premise. I'm in. Demon for me, please. (Although both angels and demons are freaking terrifying)

PLOT

What's the first thing you think of when you think of "angel"? Do you think of sugarplums and gumdrops? Do you think of heaven, or nice winged-creatures? What about "demons"? Do you think of mischievous creatures who roam hell or earth. A creature who forces others to do horrible acts?

What if it's not true?

Just because you're an angel doesn't mean you can't be rude and snarky. Just because you're a demon doesn't mean you can't be a sweet guy. What if.. everyone is blinding by tradition?

What are humans? Humans are creatures who just roam the earth. Angels and Demons think that these creatures are useless, and deserve to die. Both kinds agree on this.

--Angels--
There are many different types of angels. Only one of each. There's the Angel of Destruction, Angel of Love, Angel of Happiness, etc. Most people believe that angels are just.. happy and kind creatures. That's false. They're just... winged beings with supernatural-angel abilities. They can either be good, or bad. Not all of them are bad, though.

--Demons--
Demons are fallen angels. They're just angels that walked into the bottomless pit (hell). They do not have wings, but they sure do have supernatural abilities, just like angels. Most people believe they're cold and ruthless, but that's not the case. Demons are misunderstood-bad-boys/girls. They can be extremely nice. Not all of them are nice, though.

----------------

Both kinds agree that humans should be extinct. A few angels and a few demons have fallen/risen to earth in order to end all of humanity, and earn some extra holy space. These two kinds have fallen/risen to Earth, and their mission is to spark WWIII.

Will they succeed? Or fail?

So I know this may be some dumb questions but I kind of want to know before I put too much thought into my character. Do our three human characters know that the angels and demons are coming to destroy them? Are they just living regular lives before they come to realize that their lives are at stake? Just would like to have an idea of that before I come up with my character's back story and her life before I'm committed one way!

So I know this may be some dumb questions but I kind of want to know before I put too much thought into my character. Do our three human characters know that the angels and demons are coming to destroy them? Are they just living regular lives before they come to realize that their lives are at stake? Just would like to have an idea of that before I come up with my character's back story and her life before I'm committed one way!
It's not a dumb question at all! It's a good question, actually. The humans do not know that the angels and demons are coming to destroy them. Instead, they're living their regular lives, then realize that their lives at in danger.

It's not a dumb question at all! It's a good question, actually. The humans do not know that the angels and demons are coming to destroy them. Instead, they're living their regular lives, then realize that their lives at in danger.
Ahhh thanks for answering! This is very helpful!
Hopefully I will have my character up soon, but I may not have it up until tomorrow night sometime. Work is having me stay really late today so I don't know if I will be able to get it up tonight. (So I apologize if I'm holding everyone back from getting to rp right away!)

Ahhh thanks for answering! This is very helpful!
Hopefully I will have my character up soon, but I may not have it up until tomorrow night sometime. Work is having me stay really late today so I don't know if I will be able to get it up tonight. (So I apologize if I'm holding everyone back from getting to rp right away!)
Nope! It's chill~

I think it is two demons we are waiting for because all the humans and all the angels made their CS's I was just wondering if Emmi was going to start it anyway or wait SmolKitten SmolKitten

Users who are viewing this thread

Back