• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Long-Term Partner Search/ FxF/ Plots Inside!

Thelightone

Lesbian/Sarcastic/Chill
Flowers Spring GIF

Hello everyone and welcome to my search!
I’m Angel

A little bit about me:
  • I am 31 years old, female.
  • I’ve been roleplaying for a long time. It started with Neopets, then in notebooks, then on Gaia, and now here.
  • I attend online college classes for my second degree in Human Resources. My first degree is in Graphic Design.
  • I work full time but will still be able to reply to you at least once a day.
  • The length of my replies depends on how much I am into the story. Sometimes it’s 3+ paragraphs and sometimes it’s 6+ paragraphs.
  • I love red pandas, cooking, and organizing!

Rules:

1. Please be over 20 years old.
  2. Please be literate/advanced, I write a lot and want a partner who will do the same.
  3. Let’s talk in OOC, I love making friends!
  4. I need a partner who participates in plotting what happens in the role play.
  5. No Mary Sues, godmoding, or one liners.
  6. I have no limits and prefer darker content.
  7. I do fxf the most, but can do mxf if I'm feeling up for it.
  8. Plot ideas are always welcome.
  9. I love making side characters.
  10. I will role play over discord (thelightone#0940), Google Docs, or here.

Pairings:
* = craving
@ = plot idea

I'm really craving:
* Dark themed Borrower role play
* Dark themed pirate role play
@ AngelxDemon
@ VampirexHuman
***@ MermaidxPirate/Human (Preferably Idea 3)
**@FairyxHuman/Demon/Monster
DragonxDragon Rider
DragonxHuman
GiftedxHuman
WerewolfxVampire
WerewolfxHuman

***@ BorrowerxHuman
@ Mythical CreaturexHuman
*** GiantxHuman
Teen HeroxSidekick
*@ ElementalxHuman
Super HumanxHuman

AngelxDemon:
Idea one: The demons have had enough. Why should God’s angels and creations get to be free while they had to stay cooped up in Hell? It was time to rebel and how would they do it? By attacking His greatest creation; humans. Devouring their souls was a delicacy and slowly but surely Earth would be their’s. However, angels being sent to Earth became pests in their plot. The demons overpowered them two to one each time, forcing the angels to flee back to Heaven. However, one angel stayed in hiding, being earthbound and unable to enter Heaven. How can one lonely angel defend against a horde of demons with a lust for souls?
Idea two: A new night club has just opened up in a popular spot in town. It quickly gained popularity among the humans and was open well into the night. It gained even more attention when people started to go missing at the club. Little did anyone know, this club was run by a very powerful demon and their followers. Taking unsuspecting humans was a game to them and the pleasure of doing what they wanted with their human captives was their prize. However, one of the humans captured turns out to not be a human at all, but an angel. How will the demon who took her react to this? This has never happened before and it is unclear how to handle the new captive.

MermaidxPirate/Human:
Idea one: A large storm had hit the ocean, one that the sailors had never seen before. Their ship was easily tossed up and down until finally it burst into a million wooden planks. One human survived miraculously and a curious mermaid surfaced to meet this strange new creature. The mermaid isn’t the only one watching the human float along, sirens have also caught an interest in the defenseless creature in their territory.
Idea two: Come one, come all and witness the amazing mermaid of myths and legends! In a very large aquarium there were typical human attractions and aquatic animals, but this aquarium held the only live captured mermaid known to man. There were sailors tails of these creatures of course, but this proved them to be correct. Humans came from all over to bare witness to the mythical creature behind a thick piece of glass. What happens when one of the humans finally has a heart and attempts to set her free?
Idea three: Pirates had always been about getting the biggest score, and what better way to do that than hunting for King Triton's staff? Legend has it that somewhere on the bottom of the ocean his skeletal remains are hidden away with his staff that has the powers to rule all the oceans. The late King had a Queen and the two of them had given birth to a health mer-child before something wiped out the pair. Merfolk would never know where the two of them were or what had killed them, let alone that they had a child who was still alive and the rightful air to the throne. The royal child had been taken to the human world under her mother's command to hide away from the dangers of the sea. Now, years later and grown, the child worked as a bar maid on a very popular resting spot for ocean travelers, including the pirate crew in search of their biggest score yet. The twist is, their biggest score is actually serving them ale at the local pub!

FairyxDemon:
The best way for a demon to regenerate energy after a long day’s work is to consume a fairy. The problem was finding the little pests. They could blend in with humans by growing to their height and hiding their wings under human clothing and they could hide in their smaller natural form just about any where. Most demons kept their captured fairies for safe keeping for a rainy day. It was easy once their spirits were broken to keep them contained. The faeries knew they were hunted for their healing properties and did their best to stay out of sight, but one of them got curious and had never seen a demon or a human for that matter. The fairy goes on a journey to the human city to learn more about them by observation, not realizing the danger that lurks nearby.

Mythical CreaturexHuman:
A rare traveling circus isn’t a normal traveling circus. This one does not have animals or regular performers. The ring master had managed to figure out how to capture mythical creatures from around the globe. With each show he collected more money to afford the best monster tamers and the best equipment to dominate each species of creature he possessed. The best part was he learned quickly was that the carnivores responded well to the gifting of humans. He realized the more dangerous the creature, the more they hated humans. Due to this fact, he would have his workers kidnap humans of all ages and save them for future training sessions and rewards to the creatures who performed exceptionally well. The other non-violent creatures would protest their displeasures of watching humans be used in this way, but to no avail.

Teen HeroxSidekick/Villan:
In a world where the supernatural and mortal world live side by side there are bound to be some that attack innocents. What better way to catch them off guard than training a young girl how to fight them? The young teen girl was your every day high school student. She was basic, average, and all around a kind soul. Her best friend was her sidekick, partner in crime, and ride or die. Together they take on villains who mean to hurt innocent people, some human and some creatures not of the mortal world.

ElementalxHuman:
On a single continent there were four kingdoms. Arborton the forest kingdom is where our story resides. The other three kingdoms consist of the marsh, mountains, and desert. The kingdom of the north mountains known as Highpeak had a princess set to marry the prince of the marsh lands known as Aquata. The princess of Highpeak had to accompany her family to Arborton where she met their prince and fell in love with him. She fought against her arranged marriage and married the prince of Arborton. The king and queen had a healthy baby girl. The princess was born with the power to produce and manipulate ice. The land of Aquata was now run by a bitter king who had his sights locked on Arborton. If he couldn’t have the queen no one could. He sent a team of skilled assassins to the castle and murdered the queen in her own garden one evening. Filled with guilt and sorrow the king went into isolation and the Great War began. The princess was twenty years old, one year away from her coronation to rule the kingdom, but in the mean time she was completely alone trying to protect her people. The king of Aquata wanted the queen’s whole family dead.

BorrowerxHuman:
Ever wonder where the button from your old sweater got to? Perhaps your tube of toothpaste was missing it's cap one morning? All of these tiny things that go missing could be the result of Borrowers. In a large mansion full of servants and other staff who care for the wealthy family within, there is a tiny family who has lived in the walls for five generations now. This hidden family are about two inches in height and consists of aunts, uncles, grandparents, and of course their children. Being a Borrower brings strict rules, take only what you need to survive, avoid the human's pets, and above all, DON'T BE SEEN BY THE HUMANS. One young Borrower explores on their own away from their family and let's their curiosity of these humans get the best of them.

_w1700.jpg

Last edited:
Hi! would you be willing to do a DeamonXAngel rp? i have some fun lore ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back