• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Angel's Mercy | SoL RP (Open!)

Sandstone

Just A Chill Dude
23a248f54a726c22dc963d285561826c.jpg
Angel's Mercy - RP Plot: Angel's Mercy is a fictional town located southwest of Chicago, Illinois. The town isn't very small and is fairly well-known, thanks to the old university which was established there not long after the town's establishment. Tourists don't usually come across this small town unless they want to pick strawberries and cherries from the fields around the town (which also provide a job for many locals). In Angel's Mercy there are almost everything you can expect from a small town: a diner, coffee shops, a bar, a market. You got the idea.
Angel's Mercy seems to be a quiet and peaceful town, but there are some dramas from time to time. There are also special events in the town, such as the town's anniversary or a special ball.
In this RP, you will be a local in this town. You can be a student from the university who lives in the town, a shop owner, just a normal citizen - anything you can think of (unless I say it's impossible).

I don't have a real story or goal for the RP to fill the plot, but I might think about one when the RP starts. Until then we'll just go with the flow, just a chill RP. I hope it's okay (:

General Rules: *Obviously, all the RPN rules applies here.
*This is my first RP in English, but I still appreciate posts that isn't one line long. I will try to do my best with writing more than one line, too.
*I'm used to fast replies, so if you know you will write once a week or something - please don't join.
*I'm looking for around 6-8 players, but less might be nice too.
*Please take it easy on me lol, still need to get used to the new atmosphere here.
*Probably will open a thread for chatting and character list and everything

Character Rules: *Characters must be 21+
*If you want your charcter to have some unique role, please verify with me if it's okay
*Real faceclaims only, no anime or drawings in general
*Romantic staff is definitely alright for me
*anyone can have max 2 charcters (you can still have 1 if you want)

CS & OOC Thread!

Last edited:
Heres what I have so far. He grew up in the town, working part time in his families bakery.
He now owns it as his dad passed away and his mom packed up and took off
Sounds fantastic
I'll open a thread for all of this staff when more people join us
Meanwhile, i think i should work on my characters (:

I'm still new to this website, but I promise I can roleplay (lol). Could you point me to where we put our character descriptions? Thanks :)

I'm still new to this website, but I promise I can roleplay (lol). Could you point me to where we put our character descriptions? Thanks :)
oh I'm new too, nice to meet you (:
I haven't opened a thread for character sheets yet, I'm waiting for another people to show interest in the RP and then I'll open one
feel free to PM if you have any questions about the rp or anything

oh I'm new too, nice to meet you (:
I haven't opened a thread for character sheets yet, I'm waiting for another people to show interest in the RP and then I'll open one
feel free to PM if you have any questions about the rp or anything
count me as interested then! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back