• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Angels & Demons: A Fantasy Romance Plot

ThatGuyPat

Some Days, I'm Kevin
An angel fallen from grace, and a demon who defied his evil ways. Separate, they are outcasts, but together, they are destined to end a conflict as old as time.

If that sounds even a little bit interesting, you've come to the right place.

To introduce myself, I'm Pat, and I have 3+ years of writing experience.

I'm looking to write a MxF plot based on an idea I had for a solo writing piece.

This is a romance plot, involving a female angel and a male demon. The plot is action heavy, and is set in a fantasy type world, very similar to D&D or Lord Of The Rings. Why yes, there is plenty of magic involved, I'm glad you asked. It does explore some darker themes too, which can be discussed.

partner wise, I'm looking for someone who can play either role, and writes at least three paragraphs.

I am looking to have fun with this too, and even make friends with you!

So, if any of this sounds interesting to you, let me know! We can plan it out, and discuss further details from there.

Hey there! I'm Rayna and I am completely interested in persuing this story with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back