• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Angelic Dome

IceQueen

The Clawed Fauni
You move to a new city, Angelica. A city located on a floating island with technology all around. The people in this city are hungry for new kinds of entertainment. On those grounds the Angelic Dome was formed. This consisted of two people using simulator equipment to battle it out with gigantic robots.

The players in these games are called Masters and are the controllers of the Angels, or the gigantic robots. The players go into a room filled with sensors that scan and copy the Masters' moves. What the master does, the robot does.

These games are fierce competition with high steaks and large rewards. Every Master has a Angelic Dome Master Card. Each tournament won gives you handsome rewards in Dome points on your card, to prizes donated by sponsors.

The cost of building a Angels is a slightly expensive deal, but not for anyone that has moved into this new modernized city. There are tournaments in the small city's as well, but the national cup is held in the hear in the heart of Tchenoligia.

You are one of the newest residents to Tchenoligia and have only recently discovered Angelic Dome and are excited beyond belief. Will you rise to the top and win the nationals, or fall among the rest of the players?

--

Tchenoligia:

The capital city where everyone will currently reside.

--

1. Follow all Rpnation rules.

2. Be considerate and courteous.

3. Post at the least 3 lines. Also the password at the bottom is fake. The real password is "Fighter"

4. No romance over PG-13. Fade to black if you have to.

5. Have good grammar. Laziness will not be tolerated. Being lazy does not count misspelling one word, it means using infinite acronyms for everything.

6. Use third person. I don't care if you have semi bad grammar, use third person.

7. Have fun

The pass word it "Technology"

Last edited by a moderator:
Icefox11 updated Angelic Dome with a new update entry:

Angels

Everyone needs to update there sheet and put the required info about your Angel.
We also need a few more members, so feel free to sign up!
Read the rest of this update entry... 
Miki's jaw dropped to the floor as she looked around the new city. It was huge! There were people everywhere. But what surprised to see a gigantic dome at the center of the city with a large circle at the top. A hologram above it said. "To be given to the winner of the first National Cup". Miki saw it and desperately wanted to claim that spot. She rushed to her new house, a large set of condos, and dropped off her luggage among the boxes. She then grabbed her keys and her large amount of spare change and ran to the closest "Angelic Store" as they were referred to. She paid the essential fee and began constructing her robot. The large mechanical arms helped build the robot inside its protective fluid. Once finished, the tank drained and her robot was revealed. She ran her hand over the smooth skin. She named her Mariki.

Gus steps forward onto steel and stone, his body embracing the wind of a floating city. He sighed, he did enjoy the cooler temperature compared to the heat of the normal surface, he rarely had to sweat from the weather which was a major plus to him. He marched to his home, the apartments, and said to himself "Well my very first time living by myself... hopefully i won't miss mother..." He opens the door, all his boxes and equipment already set up. He gathered the two letters he had acquired, one marked as "Angel" and one marked as "Living", he opened the Angel letter and lifted up the money. He put the other letter down, tossed the shell of the angel letter away, and went to the store. Gus pays his fee, and as the teenager starts building he keeps on changing the wiring and machinery, to shapes and ways that wouldn't work in any other design.

The robotic angel rises, its jade eyes glowing and staring back at Gus with its birth. His claws flexed and sparked with the life and energy of electricity, his cloak was both solar panels and a heavy energy shield, his body crawled with mini builder scarabs, to help repair any wound. The dark angel steps out of its tube, its glowing eyes looking not at Gus, but at his eyes, like a curious child, where then he put his hand out and the robot was surprised with dual things... it could feel surprised, and it could feel the warmth of Gus's face. Gus smiles to him and says "Khaos, the Greek god of creation and space, you are my first true creation, so my child... would you like Khaos as a name?"

Mikoto walked forward a few steps before stopping "Not as impressive as I thought it would be and it took me all this time to get here pitiful" he said talking to himself and sighing. He then slowly made his way to his new house, when he got there he checked his pockets for the key "where did I put the blasted thing..... ..... ..... Ah there you are" he then inserted his key into the door and unlocked it. He saw a flyer on his floor "head down to your local and the best Angelic Store" 'this sounds fun' he thought to himself checking his pockets to see how much money he had "is this enough ah who cares its more money than ill ever need" he said exiting his house and heading to the address on the flyer.

He arrived at the Angelic Store and took a quick look around. He then went over to pay his essential fee's and a bit extra he than began constructing his robot he had a dragon stunk in his head while he was making his robot so he ended up making it look like a kind of humanoid dragon. He finished quite quickly seeing his creations eyes open "hmm now for a name... White Dragon that's your name now" A smile came across Mikoto's face looking at what he made.

Miki watched as Mariki bent down on one knee. "Hello Master." Mariki said, giving a warm smile and holding out her hand. Miki did not hesitate to jump onto her hand. Miki sat comfortably in her palm, swinging her feet over the edge. Her bright purple hair and slightly tan skin was a stark contrast to Mariki's pale skin and white hair. Miki looked around the room and spotted someone else creating another Angel that had similar dragon features like Mariki. "Hey Mariki? Can we go talk to that guy?" Miki asked, pointing to the man with dark red hair. In response, Mariki walked over to the man. "Hello!" Miki said, still siting on Mariki's palm.

White Dragon placed a hand on his chest and one on his back and then bowed "Master nice too meet you, we have visitors" White dragon said pointing towards the girl and angel who approached the two of them. Mikoto turned to face the girl who started to talk to him of cause noticing that she is sat on her angels palms "O hello sorry I didn't notice you, I see you have a angel too did you make that recently" Mikoto said smiling looking at her angel it was silver and built similar to his own, he then looked at her she had long magenta hair and she was a good-looking girl.

"Yeah. It's my first day in this town." Miki said, smiling. She brushed her magenta bangs out of the way as she sung her feet. "You new here too?" She asked, trying to get to know this person. He looked new, and kind of cute. Not that she would say that out loud.

"Yeah I just came to town today as well I got to say I was excepting more I heard a lot about this place but it doesn't seem all great to me I don't know what to think about it what do you think about it so far" Mikoto said smiling wanting to see if she know anything more about this place at the same time as he said this he jumped onto White Dragon's shoulder as White Dragon was still bowing making it easy to.

Miki smiled at the boy, who had jumped onto his Angels' shoulder. " This place is the most advanced city ever built. And I am going to win the Angelic Dome Nationals and get a statue of my Angel Mariki in the center of town!" Miki exclaimed, her fighter spirit clearly showing. Mariki chuckled a bit, which vibrated against Miki's back.

As both of them spoke to each other, Gus walked and stared at them both, before raising a hand towards himself. "I do not believe you understand..." He began, "...I will become the Winner with my advanced weaponry and technology to defeat all of you." The emerald eyes of his robot glowing increased the atmosphere around him.

Miki looked at the robot. "Never under estimate the short people." Miki said, looking at the robot. He was definatly built for power, but Mariki was built for speed. She could probably out run him, or stay far enough away to avoid getting hit. "Just you watch, my Angel will be on that dome." Miki said, patting Mariki's palm.

"weaponry is nothing if you can't hit your target i have to agree with the girl on this one the short people are the ones you look out for and to be honest I don't believe the any of you I am going be the winner of the Angelic Dome Nationals, The white Dragon shall reign supreme over the both of you and any other who challenges him" He said in a violent and cocky tone of voice.

"Well then, seems we will have to decide in the nationals." Miki said, giving a cocky smile. She liked the way this guy thought. He would be a good friend. "What's your name?" She asked, still dawning her smile.

"Indeed we will the nationals are going to be fun i can already tell. The names Mikoto Tenshi and the angels White Dragon, what about you whats your name" Mikoto said with a smile of his face he can tell they were both thinking the same thing and have built the same kind of angel speed over power.

Gus laughed and said "I am glad we are all human here, we all have great desires that conflict. Let your emotions spread." Khaos blinked, tilted his head and said "Father, shall we please test ourselves at the arena?" They both walked off...

"Miki. My Angels' name is Mariki. As you can probably see, we had similar thoughts in designing our Angels." Miki said, looking at his Angel. It wasn't particularly tall or muscular. It was built for speed, like hers.

"Well you know what they say great minds think alike" Mikoto said in a jokey way smiling at her he soon added by mistake instead of thinking it "Miki beautiful name for a beautiful women... Wait did i just say that out loud please tell me i didn't" Mikoto said confused scratching the back of his neck hoping he didn't.

"You did." Miki said, looking away to hide her small blush. She turned back a second later to see him frantic. She giggled. " Where did you just move to?" Miki asked, hoping he lived either near or in the same building as her.

Raven walked slowly, taking long strides and placing his foot down gently, tapping seldomly. He tapped his foot when it matched the beat in his ebony headphones. He was in motion towards the counter to claim his luggage, he soon grabbed a crimson colored bag. Soon putting it on the floor and opening its top, a little red button was now in Raven's sight and a grin on his face. His finger rose as he said in a comical way, " I wonder what might this button do " his finger now moving towards the button and then giving it a push. Raven laughed at his comment as he moved back. His eyes gazed as his magnificent angle assembled on its own. Raven could never get used to how marvelous these angels were and was proud to own one.

" WELCOME TO THE CAPITAL MY BRO! " he yelled as he welcomed his angel to the Tchenoligia, the city where which would soon be branded as the capital for angels and their users, after all the first national cup would be held here. Raven hand rose his fist was clenched, verily he was asking his angle for a fist bump.

" It seems to be a pleasant place commander " his angle replied. Raven's angel was not very large and so could easily bump its master's fist without a need of kneeling down. It clenched its fist soon enough and charged it towards Raven's hand. there was a moment of silence between them after their fists collided. This interval filled with silence was put to an end with a scream from raven as he grabbed his hand. Surely he it seemed to have the consequences from bumping his angel's fist in the past, poor naive ol Raven. Soon he was jumping all around, his palm wrapped around his right arm, he was yelling " IT HURTS DAMMIT! " continues, well to a bystander who did not see the root of this situation might think of raven doing a dance maybe a tribal one.

Finally when the pain left him, he ended his misery by saying. " Thanatos it was worth it my pal wasn't it ", Thanatos agreed with a nod. If Thanatos were to have emotions then he would have been laughing hysterically by now. They both began to walk towards the angel store they were in search of some ammunition maybe. His eyes were gazing at a bunch of fellows who seemed to be with their angels. Raven did not greet them yet, he was still a little bit away from them.

"O no sorry it just happens sometimes" Mikoto said blushing. "Erm i live erm that way i think" he just points to a random direction before quickly adding "ok i don't remember i forgot" he said and sighed in a defeated way" what about you where do you live?" Mikoto said still in a defeated manner about forgetting where he lived.

Soon Raven got close enough, the groups silhouette were now clear images. He could see a girl and a pair of guys one blushing to Raven's amazement. His imagination was wide and so he could only wonder what might the topic of their conversation be. " HI! " he yelled waving a hand. He thought nothing is wrong if one was to greet their opponent. Though a little egoistic smile came to his face cause the thought now in his mind was, ' well my greeting to the person I would decimate soon enough '. he removed his headphones and placed them at his neck as if they were wrapped around it.

"I live in to condo buildings. The new ones." Miki said, kicking her feet. She played with a strand of her long hair. She still had a small blush on her face as she twirled her hair. Miki whipped her head around as she heard a cheery hi from somewhere to her right. She saw a man with gold eyes and lighter red hair than Mikoto. So far, she liked Mikoto better. "Hello~" She chimed.

Gus stood with Khaos, as Gus made adjustments to the weaponry and knowledge of Khaos. The AI of Khaos was treated with enough machinery, he was starting to become "human", to learn. Gus said "Khaos, hatred is when you don't feel, good to someone, when you WANT to hurt them personally, not when you are ordered to. Now love is the opposite, its when to like someone enough you want to be around them and make them happy." Khaos soaked in the knowledge like a child, smiling and paying complete attention.

Mikoto heard someone shout 'Hi' but he chose to ignore it for now "The condo buildings hmm that sounds familiar" he said looking at her being cute in his opinion. He then remembered about the other voice "Hello" he said back waving and smiling at the man who shouted.

(occ i got to go its like 1 am for me sorry)

" So, you all hear for the toruney ?" He asked, as he moved in towards the group. " OH! how rude of me, I am Raven " he added to his previous question. " I would be Thanatos " added his angel. "and who might you be ? " he continued as he tapped his feat, still going with the beat of his last song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back