• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AngelCloud

Slowly Losing my mind
So, Here we Stand. I'm seeking new Partners after having taken a LONG Hiatus from this site. I had some personal issues to deal with in my life and now I feel ready to get back into RP. You know what that means! It's time for another RP Check! Ok For those of you that May not know who I am, Hi! I'm AngelCloud! I am A heavy roleplayer in every sense of the word. I love animals and mythical creatures so i lean into the Fantasy Aspect a Lot with Several Pairings I love to do. I also love to do a Fantasy Pirates rp most times.

Here's what you can expect from me:

• Four to Six Lines of text Per reply. I am semi Literate, Not a Novelist. XD
  • A Friend that can me spoken to outside of rp
  • Many Different Roleplay ideas that can come up at any point

Here's What I Expect from You
  • A decent response to a 5-6 line post. I get it. there's some times a huge response isn't necessary. But at the very least give me something to work with
  • An understanding that i will not be forced to worship another's ideas without getting to express my own
  • An understanding that I will not tolerate godmodding in any way and will drop the rp in a hot second if godmodding is present with no consequence

Are we clear here? Good. Now let's get into the pairings. I tend to go FxF or FxM, Preferably FxF, But i will NOT stray into MxM. That is pushing my comfort Zone, though it's nothing against them. I simply won't do it.

• Werewolf x Vampire
  • Human x Demon
  • Human x Goddess
  • Vampire X Human
  • Goblin x Human
  • Goblin x Demon
  • Demon x Angel
  • Demon X Goddess
  • Dragon x Human
  • Kitsune x Demon
  • Kitsune x Dragon
  • Kitsune x Human
  • Human x Angel
  • Angel x Kitsune
  • Werewolf x Demon
  • Human x Lamia
  • Lamia x Dragon
  • Dragon x Angel
  • Dragon x Wyvern
  • Dragon X Ghost
  • Human X Ghost
  • Zombie x Human
  • Vampire x Hunter

heyyy pm me if you wanna rp? i have some fun dragonxhuman chaos, as well as faex other mythical creature

Super interested in brainstorming some Fantasy RP ideas. I can throw my discord your way if you're down! I'm literate, I match and am descriptive, Might have a human x demon idea too~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back