• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings AngelCloud's Partner Search!

AngelCloud

Slowly Losing my mind
Ok. Before I get into the juicy bits like my plots, I'm gonna tell you a little bit about myself. Hi! I'm AngelCloud and I'm a 24-year-old Female, Bisexual little Demon that loves to rp. I've been role-playing going on 9 years or so. I've actually lost count I've been at it so long. I have a lot of oc roleplay ideas I like to do, but I also am in A lot of fandoms. My oc settings are highly fantasy based and I'm a hopeless romantic. I will do fxm if fxf isn't an option, but I highly prefer fxf.

Now Here's What I Expect From You!

Give me at least one paragraph to work with. I can't do much with one liners.

You're welcome to have your own ideas! But if you're unwilling to listen to mine as well, I'm not the partner for you. I'll take the highway if you make it your way or the highway.

If You get into a fandom rp with me, please be ok with playing Canon characters. I'm often terrible at them and would prefer to play my oc anyway.

Ok. Now it's time to list the rps I'm willing to do.

Underlined Titles mean I am craving this

Bold titles mean this is a top priority

Fandoms​
Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss
Inuyasha
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Pokemon
Digimon
Alice in the country of hearts (heart no kuni no Alice)
Black Butler
Kill la kill
How to train your Dragon

Fantasy
Angel x demon
Goddess x Human
Human x Dragon
Dragon x Demon
Angel x Faun
Faun x Centaur
Human x Vampire
Human x Werewolf
Demon x Faun
Human x Faun
Angel x Centaur
Angel x Dragon
Human x Wyvern
Wyvern x Dragon
Human x Imp

Sub Pairings

Master x Slave
Queen x Knight
Princess x Criminal
Knight x Dragon
Goddess x Priestess
I of course have plots in mind for the bold ones listed. They'll be told to you upon request. I hope to hear from you soon

Hello hello~,

I was wondering if you were interested in setting up a pokemon RP. You seem to have the same pairing preference and I can take care of any canon characters we choose to involve. I do have an unpolished plot for it as well, though we can get into that if you're interested.

Let me know~!

Hello, I’m interested in a few of your ideas:angelxdemom, goddessxhuman,masterxslave, Queenxknight. I tend to play male characters as I’m most comfortable with, but I can do side characters and even do doubling if wanted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back