• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Angelcloud's Partner Search AMPED UP!

AngelCloud

Slowly Losing my mind
Greetings!
My name is AngelCloud for those that do not know me and i am a 26-year-old, Semi Literate Roleplayer, slowly working my way into the advanced category.
Before i explain what my Interests are, I would like to go over a few basic rules of thumb to follow when Roleplaying with me as there has been some confusion in the past. First off, I will not do mxm rp. Nothing against it, But it just isn't my cup of coffee. Secondly, Please tell me if you're no longer interested in an rp. Interests fade, i get it, But i do not want to be left in the dark. Thirdly, I will try to give you as much detail as i possibly can, But i have no set limit.

Now that i've covered my bases, Let's get into the plots/genres i would like to rp. The more *s it has, The more i am interested in the topic. So, let's get right into it

Fandoms
TemTem*****
World of Warcraft****
Pokemon****
Helluva Boss/Hazbin Hotel****
Kingdom Hearts****
Black Butler****
Among Us****
Digimon***
Spirit: Stallion of the Cimmeron***
Inuyasha***
Dark and Light***
Cars***
Star Wars*** (Clone wars/Rebels only)
How to Train your Dragon***
Quest for Camelot**

Original Plots!

Angel x Demon****
Demon x Hunter****
Angel x Human****
Human x God/Goddess***

Angel x God/Goddess***
Queen x Commoner**
Faun x Dragon***
Centaur x Faun***

I have many other plots then just these. if you do not see a plot or a fandom up here, Just ask!​

Last edited:
If you're interested in doing an original plot, a demon/demon hunter or an angel/demon plot sounds fun (listen, I am weak for some good enemies to lovers). Of course, if you're all filled up or just don't want to, that's also chill!

If you're interested in doing an original plot, a demon/demon hunter or an angel/demon plot sounds fun (listen, I am weak for some good enemies to lovers). Of course, if you're all filled up or just don't want to, that's also chill!
I'm interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back