• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Angel X Demon W/ Gamer Wizard Justin

Kayla nodded as she is pushed the other way "bastard..." She mumbled under her breath then folded her arms across her chest. "That's pretty cool can you show me?" She asked curiously smiling towards the ground putting a hand over her smile covering it.

@Gamer Wizard Justin

He sighed and lightning suddenly appeared then fire in his hand. "Happy?" He asked her and sighed. Then looked at her. "What powers do you have

Kayla looked at the fire and smiled at the ground then turned his body to face her "okay well tell me a place you would like to see?" She asked raising a brow and smiled at her running a fingertips through her hair "here" she said then made the world around them that they now see fade into a winter wonderland with snow glistening in the sunlight. "See I have the power to manipulate you of making you see anything I want you too" she muttered "and sometimes make you feel certain emotions".

He stared at her and smiled "Wait can I imagine having an angel actually kiss me?" He said smirking. He was wondering what to do though he was amazed with her. He just looked at her for a second "wait don't you have wings?" He asked her

Kayla smiled closing her eyes then stared at the ground "it's not really amazing yours are way better" she muttered scanning his face shaking her head "why do you want to kiss an angel your a demon?" She laughed blushing slightly then nodded "yeah I have wings why?" She wondered.

"We'll its s good way to prank people though." He said to her. He then just thought about her question. "Because I never got a kiss from an angel before" he said to her

"I'm not the pranking type" Kayla muttered then turned to face him "why do you want one so badly?" She asked raising an eyebrow "you'll find an angel some time around" she said patting his back feeling her face warm up.

"Fine if you want me to kiss you I will" she said watching his begin to head his way home "like you said, you've never kissed an angel" she said nervously.

"I'm not forcing you Into doing it" he said to her and smiled then turned he was ready to leave but he wasn't expected to get a kiss from her

Kayla let in a deep breath and walked up to him kissing him softly on the lips and pulled away "there you said never kissed an angel before so there you go" she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back