• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Angel and Demons Forced together.

Sassy Crystal

One Thousand Club
So I have an idea of angels and Demons having to live together as one, like heaven and hell united kind of thing. But I cant come up with a reason why that would happen (background to the reason).

But basically it would be about the angles and demons trying to live together, im stll working on the idea and please give suggestions if you have any, but would anyone be interested?

Thanks! Does anyone have an idea for the background as to why they would be living together? I was thinking maybe after years of waring the devil and god ended it. They decided that if they didn't the war would last forever but the only was to end it was for them all to join together. Or something like that?

I'm interested. Maybe YHVH wanted his kids to stop bullying each other. I'm totally going to be a genderbended Metatron if you allow me to.

YHVH is the name of God in Judaism. Metatron is an angel in Judaism.

Why do I know all these things when I'm not Jewish...oh right, Shin Megami Tensei.

By the way, YHVH can be pronounced as either Yahweh or Yehowah/Jehovah.

its up :) sorry I was writing and making it that's why I didn't reply http://www.rpnation.com/threads/two-world-one-family.67421/ 

[QUOTE="Maiden of Law]YHVH is the name of God in Judaism. Metatron is an angel in Judaism.
Why do I know all these things when I'm not Jewish...oh right, Shin Megami Tensei.

By the way, YHVH can be pronounced as either Yahweh or Yehowah/Jehovah.

[/QUOTE]
oh I see! 

Bills352 said:
I have an Idea if you want to hear it.
sure!

I would rather people make two if they're having one on high council. I think the moment me and reality are just then only ones on it, just until everyone gets into it. But I can have Angelo promote your character later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back