The Succubi Queen

Ethereal Goddess

1ddbcb480825fc00f86e4514e12ccabd.jpg

Nickname: Andreas

Pokemon: Groudon #383

Type(s): Ground Fire (Primal Only)

Nature: Rash

Birthday: December 26th

Long-term Goal/Dream: To one-up his dumb sisters. For once. To actually have some kind of decent relationship with his sisters- he'd rather get to a point where he doesn't want to punch both of them.

Quotes: "You wanna say that to my face? Do you see my fists? Yeah, I thought not." "You try that again, and I'll make sure you won't get to try a third time." "Ya know, people think I'm all anger and heat, but I can be patient. Just wait, bub- nothing lasts forever."

Biography

Personality:

"I mean, it's all pretty clear cut, ain't it? Giant fists, annoying sisters- I'm an angry dude. But I guess I'd say it's a bit more complicated than that- some things just straight up p*ss me off- people cutting in line, guys who steal pokemon, ya know, the stuff that irritates everyone. But sometimes, I'll actually just get- really calm? Like, someone who messes with my sisters? Yeah, I look that person in the eye, and I know they'll get what's coming to them. Not right then, not anytime soon even- but one day. And It'll be me doing it, and they'll never recover. I mean, yeah, I'm a punchy guy- punching stuff makes me feel great. But someone has to keep my siblings safe, and I'll be damned if it ain't me." Andreas very well fits the stereotypes of his nature. He's angry, hasty, and never backs down from a confrontation. He's not too bright, and is easily excitable, but he thinks his passion is on of his stronger points. When it comes to a fight, he's the first to throw a punch, and the one who has to be physically dragged away from his opponent. He's quick to defend those weaker them him, like his sisters (even though both are stronger than him) and he's always down for a good playful bought- he's fiery and tough, just like anyone might think a Groudon would be. But, there's a bit more too him than that- changes in the continents aren't all exploding volcanos and shattering earthquakes. Sometimes it's slowly shifting plates and very, very slow erosion. Andreas will, in great cases of anger, go what he calls "Hard". When his anger is hard, it's something completely different. He's willing to wait very patiently, gently pulling the strings to trap his enemy into a dead end- and once they're there, he's sure to be the one to deliver the final blow and let them know exactly why they ended up where they did.

Bio:

"Well, I mean- pretty regular, for a Nonemon that is the continents personified. I got a really, really annoying sister- that annoying fishgirl Marianas, but Denali was always there to get her to back off. Nowadays though, she hang out in that dumb tower all the time, and only comes down when the fighting gets really bad. Does it make me a bit more punchy with my sister? Yeah, a bit. But she's more annoying too! I mean, we both miss Den sometimes, and it makes us both a lot more irritable with each other. Don't tell sis I said that. You'll regret it if you do."

Relationships

Rivals: Kyogre (Marianas)

Friends: Rayquaza (Denali)

Crushes:

Intimate Relationships:

Magical Item: Ruby Orb

Ability: Drought

Desolate Land (Primal Form)

Move Set: Precipice Blade

Earthquake

Hammer Arm

Solar Beam