• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom andom RPs (RWBY, Kagerou Daze...etc.) With Some Original RPs | Currently Open!

Danchou Tsubomi

Leader of the Mekakushi Dan
Hello, hello!
I'm Danchou, and we may or may not have spoken. I'd like to give a semi-brief introduction of myself anyways.

Danchou
- "団長", (danchou) consists of the kanji "団" (group, team) and the kanji "長" (leader/head), thus meaning "group leader", though in most contexts it refers to a gang leader (and in Tsubomi Kido's case, she's the leader of the Blindfold Gang). My username is based off of my favorite character who is from the Kagerou Project. (I don't really know that much Japanese, other than that and the basic things that weeaboos know...so I probably can't help you out if you're trying to learn, heh.)
- I drink coffee. A lot. Many of the OoC things I'll say will basically be me saying I'm tired, I'm drinking coffee, or both.

- I talk a lot in the OoC, because finding people with similar interests is really rare for me in real-life and I'd like to get to know the person I'm role-playing with.

- I like doing art and at times I'll ask to draw a character of yours. Feel free to ask me to draw someone, though keep in mind that I can be a bit busy and that art takes time to make. If I'm too busy, I'll just tell you I am. Sometimes I have multiple art requests at once, which can be a factor in how busy I am.

- I'm in high school with a lot of AP and honors classes, so please keep this in mind when it comes to how often I post. I'm usually pretty good, though sometimes I get burned out.

- I'm in the Pacific Time Zone, though I post pretty randomly in a day. I've been trying to post more so don't worry about me not replying or anything, I'll get those posts in. Sometimes I'll take a while due to finals and the like, but I'll notify you if that's the case.

- In general, I don't really do romance, though I don't mind it. Just make sure to tell me if you're interested in it, as I get a little awkward when I have no warning. I'm only really decent at MxF so that's the only kind of romance I'll do. ;v; Sorry about that.

- I can't do canon characters very well, so we'll have to do OCxOC.

- I don't really like it when people control my character, even for a brief moment. Please don't assume the actions of my characters, because I won't do this to you.

With that out of the way, let's get to the part you're really interested in!

Fandom List
- Death Parade (not sure what I could do for this plot-wise, though I really enjoyed this anime!)
- Dragon's Dogma
- Etrian Odyssey
- Kagerou Daze (I love this series so much, but a lot of people don't know about it ;v; )
- Kill La Kill (with less focus on fanservice - I'd rather not type all these descriptions on the human body)
- Persona 3 (haven't finished the game, though watched the movies)
- Persona 4
- Persona 5 (haven't played yet, though know a decent amount on the setting)
- Pokemon
- RWBY
- Spirited Away
- Summer Wars

Original List
- Dungeonpunk
- Eastern-based medieval fantasy
- European-based medieval fantasy
- Magic and technology in a "realistic" setting
- Modern fantasy
- Secret society of monsters in a city with humans trying to solve crimes related to them
- Yokai hunting

Last edited:
Danchou Tsubomi Danchou Tsubomi

Hi hi~! :)
Sooo I'm totally interested in either:
- Secret Society of Monsters in a city with Humans trying to solve crimes related to them
Or
- Yokai Hunting
Both sound really fun~!

What say you to a gritty halo style rp that is an original? I have a universe that I've been working on for a couple years now with some friends if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back