• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy And they were roomates... (Closed)

OOC
Here
He laughed. “I get it. Let me go grab my shirt from my room first before I leave.” Don then notices that he’s shirtless

“I barely work out. Also I need to go now, do you mind looking after Akina for me?”

“I can’t promise anything.” Sora gives Don a kiss and Akina a kiss on the forehead before leaving with the twins.

Don takes Akina out and they have an amazing day walking around, shopping, and playing in the park. They are at home, watching tv when Sora returns.

Sora has a few small bruises and that’s it. Akina runs up to him shouting ‘Daddy’ right away. He smiles and says, “so what did my two girls do today?”

“Oh Sora!” Smiling, she walks over and kisses him. “Well, I took her out to ice cream, then we walked around and saw a cool store, so we had to go in! I bought Akina a cute dress and I got myself some things as well... then we went to the park! Then we had dinner and came here.”

“That sounds like you had a fun day. Now please excuse me whilst I get changed.”

Sora smirked and got changed before walking out shirtless with only a pair of shorts on.

Sora kissed her back. “Let me go give Akina a bath and put her to bed then we’ll continue this after.”

“Hey,” he climbed into his bed, “how was your day?”

Sora smirked, “Nope sorry darling. Too dangerous,” he kisses her again

“I’m a demon Sora... there’s nothing too dangerous for me.” She pulled him down and kissed him. “So... are you tired? Or do you have a little more energy left in you?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back