• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern and then it happens...

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
[class name=container] margin: auto; height: 250px; width: 400px; [/class] [class name=containercont] height: 240px; width: 390px; [/class] [class name=chapterpic] background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f7/30/34/f73034eefc8151a64444e647668455e7.jpg); float: left; height: 240px; width: 190px; background-size: cover; [/class] [class name=scroll] float: right; height: 240px; width: 190px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: 5px; [/class] [class name=scrollbox] height: 98%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 17px; [/class] [class name=text] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/class] [class name=title] font-size: 18px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -1px; color: #FAC0C0; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-top: 3px; [/class] [div class="container"][div class="containercont"][div class="chapterpic"][/div] [div class="scroll"][div class="scrollbox"][div class="title"]finley[/div][div class="text"]Fin didn't reply to Bodhi right away. Instead, she took her time taking a sip of her drink and swallowing before replying. She couldn't really believe she had called him that, and her from a few years ago would never have dreamt of it, but things have changed, they've changed. A lot. "Yeah, actually, I do." She didn't actually, but knew it would piss him off.

She had just managed to finish off her drink when Bodhi asked her about her music. She knew it was meant to be a dig, but it didn't really work, considering she had in fact released new stuff. Congrats, you played yourself, she thought before answering. "I still play at bars and venues, but I released an EP on Spotify last year, had a single released a few months ago and have another single coming out on all streaming platforms in a few weeks." There. Hopefully that would shut him up. She'd been working on writing another EP, but it wouldn't be out for a while.

Then Fin shook her head angrily. "No, you don't care about me. You stopped caring about me the second our families had a falling out, immediately taking your parents side," Granted, she had done the same thing, but still. "We stopped talking to each other, and whenever we saw each other, it always ended up like this--full of anger and hatred. When I moved away, I didn't hear a peep from you still. Good riddance," she huffed. "So no, you don't care about me."

She was still seething over that whole exchange when of course, Bodhi just had to go and say something else to make her even angrier. "Yes best friend," Fin bit out in response. "And I can't predict the future, so I don't know. But I do know that it's lasted much longer than our so called friendship." It hadn't, but it was best to let him think that. She knew her and June would be friends for a very long time though, so would ignore whatever else Bodhi had to say about it.

But just because she was ignoring what Bodhi had to say about hers and June's friendship didn't mean she was ignoring him. Fin was well aware of how he was now searching the room for her best friend. "What, gonna go beat him up now?" she asked, rolling her eyes. "Two things. One, you don't know his name nor what he looks like. Two, I can assure you that nothing will ever happen between us and that we'll always be just friends." She wasn't even sure why she was telling Bodhi this. It wasn't any of his business.

where: party

interacting with: bodhi

tags: the lotus eater the lotus eater [/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]

Last edited:
[class=variables] --color: #CECEE7; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important [/class] [class=container] width: 530px; height: 300px; display: flex; margin: auto; [/class] [class=left] height: 300px; width: 220px; padding: 15px; box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 13px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=name] font-weight: 900; text-align: center; border-bottom: 4px solid var(--color); width: 120px; display: block; margin: 10% auto; font-size: 18px; position: relative; [/class] [class=imgContainer] width: 100%; height: 90px; display: flex; justify-content: space-between; margin: 10px auto; [/class] [class=img] width: 90px; height: 90px; background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%; filter: saturate(70%); [/class] [class=tag] display: inline-block; border-bottom: 1px solid var(--color); height: 15px; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; [/class] [class=right] width: 280px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-direction: column; overflow: hidden; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=leftTagContainer] width: 100%; height: 100px; [/class] [class=scroll] width: 100%; padding-right: 50px; height: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [div class=variables] [div class=container] [div class=left] [div class=imgContainer] [div class=img style="background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/06df856dee342e24131038c77533e609/tumblr_inline_on4jshtkvC1rt3h0f_500.gif')"][/div] [div class=img style="background-image: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/aa11513f590e9fb249523e97814765a6/tumblr_inline_on4jsn2quF1rt3h0f_500.gif')"][/div] [/div] [div class=name]CJ.[/div] [div class=leftTagContainer] [div class=scroll] [div class=tag]location[/div] outside.
[div class=tag]mentions[/div] husband.
[div class=tag]tags[/div] n/a.
[div class=tag]warnings[/div] really fucking gay pining.
[div class=tag]mood[/div] just sad. [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=right] [div class=scroll] hey. so hru?

To say that CJ was mildly disappointed at the contents of the message would be a bit of an understatement. It wasn't like he was expecting groveling, or for Marzuki to beg for forgiveness, or anything like that, but he just... he wasn't sure what he wanted. He pulled the cigarette away from his lips, tapping his foot against the cold pavement as he tried to figure out what to say. What he could even say.

Their last conversation had ended on a bad note — "See if I fucking care, Callahan." — if CJ was being honest. He just found himself angrier and angrier the more he thought about it. He didn't need to do anything for Marzuki. But it was for Marzuki that he did a lot of things, really.

CJ shouldn't care what Marzuki thought. He shouldn't. But when the guy looked at him, CJ couldn't help but be reminded that this was the one person who could ask CJ to cut his heart out of his chest and hand it over on a silver platter and CJ would do it with no hesitation, and the thought made his bones ache with the kind of wanting that he'd grown used to by now. He stuck the cigarette back between his lips, taking a long drag and blowing it out through his lips, still staring at his phone. How would he even respond to him? What could he say? i'm fine. still hung up on you. i think about you all the damn time. this apartment's too empty without you here. still pissed at what you said. still wishing you'd apologize. wishing you'd come back.

No. That was so many different shades of pathetic. CJ threw the remnants of his cigarette down onto the ground and crushed it under his shoe, pulling another out of his pocket and lighting up. His thumb hovered over the keyboard, staring at the message as if it'd change, turning into what he wanted it to say. But CJ never got what he wanted.

CJ let out a shaky breath, looking up at the sky as if it'd give him his answers, before looking at his phone screen once again and noticed that it timed out, typing his passcode back in to bring the text message back up. His thumbs moved aimlessly, typing whatever came to mind first and wouldn't reveal just how much he was thinking about Marzuki.

hey. i'm alright. haven't burned the apartment down yet, if that's what you're really checking in on. u? He pressed send before his emotions got the better of him, shoving his phone back into his pocket and throwing the cigarette on the ground, crushing it under his shoe before heading back inside. The fresh air wasn't calming to him anymore.

Maybe he'd go drinking. Find the first person that even somewhat resembled Marzuki, drink until his brain thought that the hands on him were the ones he wanted to have on him instead of some stranger that he'll never remember the name of. That's what he'd been doing for weeks, months, even, before that last fight that still kept playing in his mind, plaguing his thoughts during every waking moment.

His footsteps echoed in the stairwell, the walk back to the dorm almost muscle memory for CJ now. Too many nights drunkenly stumbling up the stairs with CJ in some stranger's arms, conversation swallowed up in kisses and CJ's wanting. As he slid his key into the door, he felt his heart ache, not the first time his body betrayed his mind this week. He... he missed Marzuki.

The confession of such made CJ open the door a bit more roughly than intended, before slamming it behind him and turning the lock. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and threw it on the counter, as if having it away from him would make anything better. Maybe he would go drinking. That's the only thing that seemed to numb the growing ache within his chest, wondering if he could ask someone to accompany him. The thought made him let out a slight groan, putting his hands over his face and sitting down on the couch. CJ really was losing his mind. [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div]
coded by shady.

Last edited:
bodhi
mood: xx
with: erised erised fin
❝ we down we go ❞​
Bodhi took a coaster into his index finger and thumb, twirling it around with his middle. He wasn’t usually a fidgeter, but he couldn’t explain why now he wouldn’t seem to do anything but fidget. He was uncomfortable to say the least. Usually having the upper hand in most conversation, it was new to be the one spoken to in such a way he usually dished out. That was what he didn’t like, being made to feel small. He usually served it and couldn’t handle it being fed back to him.

As Fin explained her music business, Bodhi decided it would be best if he appeared to look zoned out, bored even. In fact, he tried to make it look as if he wasn’t listening to her at all. But he was. All he could feel was some sort of resentment, and if he wasn’t so angry, he’d actually feel proud of her too. His princess had finally followed her dreams. The resentment came from him not following his own, using the abandonment of his parents to excuse him from not getting anywhere in life — when he should’ve used it grow and flourish.

That was Bodhi though. Using other people as excuses at to why he wasn’t where he wanted to be. He’d never accept fault even if it was obviously his own.

The coaster twirling stopped dead in his fingers and his eyes narrowed. “Evidently, I don’t. But you see, the phone works both ways, my love.” He spoke, seething at the thought she’d blamed him for them falling apart at the seams. “I didn’t take my father’s side. You took yours and I followed along with what I thought you wanted.” Not exactly true. He just didn’t want to leave his family to remain under their inheritance.

A low blow.

In the moment he paused, thinking of all the things he could say and wished would come out of his mouth, but ended up not doing so. Instead the anger one over. “I could’ve been different if you weren’t such a bitch.” With that, the coaster dropped into the counter.

A shit eating grin etched onto his features at the mention of fighting the other so called best friend. It was all he could think about really. Asserting his dominance. Ploughing his fist through the pretty little face until it was almost unrecognisable. There was nothing he’d want more. To regain what he had. Take back what was his.

“Perhaps,” He started, eyes returning to the bar, grin still toying in his features. “You’d love that. The blood shed.” He leaned back in his seat, “I’ve started to think that’s the only thing you ever liked about me. How I’d clean up all your messes.”

It wasn’t like she had a choice. If anybody even so called looked at her in the wrong way, he’d already have turned into the green eyed monster. That is why it was so hard to hear she had somebody else.

His heart settled slightly when she explained nothing would go on between them, but refused to let it show on the outside. He wouldn’t give her the satisfaction. The music and voices in the background were frowned out, and his mind only concentrated on what she was saying. Not like it would matter anyway, considering she couldn’t stand the sight of him, or the scent of his failure.

“Good.”

[class=container] min-width: 300px; max-width: 600px; margin: auto; cursor: crosshair; [/class] [class=img]height: 200px; width: 200px; background: url(http://pm1.narvii.com/7184/ac08376cbcb76ac3ea7a14294d3a0802ec1e6866r1-750-889v2_00.jpg); background-size: cover; border: 5px solid white; border-radius: 50%; padding: 0px; z-index: 2; position: relative; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class=animation]border-right: 2px solid #000000; border-left: 2px solid lightgray; border-top: 2px solid lightgray; border-bottom: 2px solid lightgray; height: 200px; width: 200px; position: relative; left: -8px; top: -7px; margin: 0px; padding: 5px; border-radius: 50%; color: transparent; animation: fa-spin 5s linear infinite; transform-origin: 50%; [/class] [class=square] background: #252627; height: 135px; width: calc(100%-10px); padding: 10px; font-size: 13px; color: #fff; overflow-y: auto; [/class] [class=text] background: #FFF; height: 390px; width: 330px; padding: 10px; font-size: 13px; overflow-y: scroll; color: #000; [/class] [class=textwrap] height: 398px; width: 320px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=header] background: #252627; width: 100%; height: 40px; font-size: 20px; top: -10px; position: sticky; margin-top: -10px; padding-left: 5px; color: #fff; [/class]

[div class=container]
[div class=img][div class=animation][/div][/div]
[div class=square]location - Club dance floor
vibes - N/A
outfit - 01
interactions - Blair erised erised
mentions - Fin[/div]
[div class=textwrap][div class=text][div class=header]junho "june" choi[/div]
It was hot, it was steamy, and the smell of sweat on the dance floor was so strong that is almost overwhelmed that of alcohol. June had been dancing for quite a while. He'd eventually lost track of time and probably could've danced all night if his best friend, Finley, hadn't decided to leave. The male had tried to convince her to stay and dance with him, but she gave him the excuse of needing another drink and that was something he could never say "no" to. With how loud and crazy the place was, he'd probably need something strong enough to knock him out so he wouldn't have to remember the mistakes he made the next morning.

He'd mostly been dancing with women, most of them older, and they were predictable in every way. Perhaps it was the fact that his Korean heritage and looks made him look like a nice target, but it was annoying regardless. All they wanted was sex, sex, and more sex. Granted, sex was fun, but it did get boring. Because of that, he'd decided to make a business of these desperate individuals. Manipulate them so he could get what he wanted: money.

"What do you say, cutie? Want to spend the night with me?" A woman whose breathe was laced with alcohol and flirtation was dancing on him. She had her hands uncomfortable on his sides, sliding them up and down like he were some kind of worshiped statue.

June wanted to frown, but he kept his sly smile on his face instead. "Sure," he began as he removed her hands and slowly moved away, "but I don't know if you can afford my rates." The woman only huffed at his response, her face red with embarrassment as she stormed away.

As he danced away, his eyes were locked on the woman's so he failed to realize he'd bumped into someone. To be honest, he'd wanted to stop dancing but the MILF from earlier put him in a bad mood that made him keep dancing. He let the guy, who seemed drunk as hell, dance all over him as the music took over both their bodies. Eventually, the two slowed down and the dark-haired guy offered something to June.

"What are my chances of catching herpes?" June joked as he took the pen from the stranger before taking a nice, long hit. "I'm June, by the way." [/div][/div]
[/div]

𝒁𝑨𝑹𝑨 𝑺𝑪𝑶𝑻𝑻

with: no one

mood: high off molly

SMACK!, the snap of Zara’s gum echoed like a piston throughout the empty halls. She giggled. “SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!”. This was so cool, was there not around to see how awesome this was ? It was like—it was like the Earth was yelling back at her, like they were having a conversation. Nothing ever goes wrong for her when she feels this way, you know ? A bubbling excitement filled her heart and Zara couldn’t help but laugh. Woah! Wow! Things are happening! Maybe being alive doesn’t suck! The drip in the back of her throat and the sting in her nostrils warned her of the eventual comedown from her high but for now, it was great. The girl halted abruptly in the hallway, her molars still rolling and tearing at the three pieces of bubblegum between her jaws.

“Everyone, where are you ? Don’t tell me I’m alone”
“Come on, someone answer me”.

Maybe Zara was too high to realize—She popped a molly a bit ago—that she never actually opened her mouth to speak. Maybe she was too stupid to realize. Maybe both. Either way, the dissatisfaction from not being answered wasn’t gonna ruin her buzz. Loosening up her body, Zara placed a foot behind her, exhaled, and took off. Her socks slid against the tile floors and propelled her down. Faster, faster, faster! Laughter filled her chest once again as she came to a shaky halt, eager to do it again. She spun around and sent herself back down the hallway once more and stumbled, her legs meeting the slick hall floor. Ow ? What the fuck ? That hurt ? She sat there for a second, blinking at the exposed and bloodied skin on her knee, before sniffling and getting up. It’s a good thing she kept bandaids in her pockets like loose change. They were cute ones too so they counteracted like, the blood and stuff. Zara’s logic was nonsensical but so was she and besides, there was no one around to question it.

Sombered by her injury, she pulled her hood over her head and huffed. The high was already creeping away from her already and the sad, sad reality of the situation was glaringly apparent. It was spring break and here Zara was, throwing herself down a hallway and popping something or the other whenever she felt some emotion other than manic. Yikes. Almost instinctively, her foot when behind her and she obeyed, one eye in a poised squint as if she could calculate how far she could go down the hallway. The night was still young and if she put her mind to it, Zara had ample time to make a bad decision. Suddenly pushing her foot back and going into a sprint, Zara took off. Hopefully she doesn’t fuck her other knee up this time.

codedbycrucialstar | pastebin: x

[class name=container] margin: auto; height: 250px; width: 400px; [/class] [class name=containercont] height: 240px; width: 390px; [/class] [class name=chapterpic] background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/5e/66/61/5e666165fcd5d51f60ac108539454b7e.jpg); float: left; height: 240px; width: 190px; background-size: cover; [/class] [class name=scroll] float: right; height: 240px; width: 190px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: 5px; [/class] [class name=scrollbox] height: 98%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 17px; [/class] [class name=text] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/class] [class name=title] font-size: 18px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -1px; color: #1F611F; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-top: 3px; [/class] [div class="container"][div class="containercont"][div class="chapterpic"][/div] [div class="scroll"][div class="scrollbox"][div class="title"]R E A G A N[/div]
[div class="text"]Reagan had no idea what to do with himself. Absolutely no idea. None. Pretty much the entire university was gone on spring break and he was one of the very select few that remained behind. Why? Well, he didn't have a car, so he couldn't drive home. Neither his mother or father booked him a flight home and no one invited him to tag along, and he certainly wasn't going to ask Blair if he could come with him. Oh yeah, his step-brother would have loved that. Not. So Reagan stayed at school.

It was a few days in and he'd pretty much exhausted the things to do around the school. Today, he'd already gone for a run and hike, caught up on Shameless, ate dinner and watched a movie. He couldn't think of anything else to do, didn't know what to do, and was slowly losing his mind out of boredom. Even though was approaching midnight, he was still losing it and still bored. Just then Reagan realized how much he relied on Heath's presence. And he may or may not have a huge crush on him. Maybe. But wow he missed him. A lot.

He was so caught up in thinking about his roommate that he didn't realize said roommate had actually texted him, so when Reagan picked up his phone a few minutes later, he saw three missed texts from Heath, all received 15 minutes ago. Heart fluttering, he opened up iMessage and read the messages. He chuckled at the first one and shook his head fondly. He'd much rather be on break than stuck here like he was, but whatever. Then he read the second and felt a blush spread all the way down to his chest. Of course he missed Heath. And at the last message, well, Reagan melted in a puddle of goo. He quickly responded:

of course i miss you, you goof c :

Reagan waited until his heart stopped threatening to beat out of his chest to send his second reply:

we definitely should get coffee. or dinner. and just so you know, im thinking about you too. have been for a while now

where: dorms

interacting with: heath

tags: teenage witch teenage witch [/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]

[class name=container] margin: auto; height: 250px; width: 400px; [/class] [class name=containercont] height: 240px; width: 390px; [/class] [class name=chapterpic] background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f7/30/34/f73034eefc8151a64444e647668455e7.jpg); float: left; height: 240px; width: 190px; background-size: cover; [/class] [class name=scroll] float: right; height: 240px; width: 190px; overflow: hidden; margin-left: 5px; [/class] [class name=scrollbox] height: 98%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 17px; [/class] [class name=text] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/class] [class name=title] font-size: 18px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -1px; color: #FAC0C0; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-top: 3px; [/class] [div class="container"][div class="containercont"][div class="chapterpic"][/div] [div class="scroll"][div class="scrollbox"][div class="title"]finley[/div][div class="text"]
Fin was well aware of how Bodhi was zoning out, or at least trying to, and resisted the urge to roll her eyes. It would have been effort put towards him and why put any sort of effort towards him when he clearly wasn't putting in any sort of effort towards her. She let out a defeated sigh. "I don't know why I even bothered explaining that to you when you clearly don't give a fuck about it." Or me, she wanted to add, but didn't.

She took the narrowed eyes as a challenge and narrowed her own right back. "If it works both ways, why didn't you ever pick it up and call me, hmm?" she wondered, ignoring the pet name he tacked on at the end. She could hear the anger in his tone but it did nothing to stop her from continuing on. "Followed along with what you thought I wanted?" she repeated in disbelief. "I was fourteen, Bo! I had no idea what I wanted. I just went along with what my family said because I thought that's what I was supposed to do. I expected you to go against your family and still be friends with me, but clearly I was wrong."

And wow. That one hurt, but she sure as hell didn't let it show. "If I wasn't such a bitch?" Fin shook her head. "Wow. Okay. Go ahead, blame it all on me, just like you used to and apparently still do." When he dropped the coaster, she wanted so badly to pick it up and toss it somewhere random. Instead, her hands remained on the counter.

Fear flickered across her features when she saw Bodhi grin. She knew that grin all too well, saw it way too often when they were kids. It was the grin he always wore right before he caused bloodshed, pain and misery for the other person, and she knew exactly who this grin was directed to. From that moment, Fin swore to keep June out of Bodhi's sight. Not that they knew what each other looked like, but she'd make sure to never introduce the two.

The look of fear faded into one of disbelief. "I'd love that?" she asked, repeating what he'd said. "Are you insane? Of course I wouldn't love that. You know how much I hate blood, how much I hate the fact that you were the one causing all of this bloodshed," And she still hated it.

"How you'd clean up all of my messes?" Fin scoffed in disbelief. "No, Bodhi. It was the other way around. I was the one to clean up your messes. Always. I was the one making sure the people you destroyed were okay, I was always the one cleaning up despite the fact that blood makes me sick, and I was always the one getting you out of trouble and making sure you weren't arrested. You'd have been rotting away in jail right now if it weren't for me."

Fin rolled her eyes at the 'good'. "What's it to you anyways?" she wondered. "He and I are just friends, but why would it matter to you if we were dating? You lost any so called 'claim' to me when we stopped talking to each other, and even then, you and I were also just friends. So this really shouldn't bother you."

where: party

interacting with: bodhi

tags: the lotus eater the lotus eater [/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]

bodhi
mood: xx
with: erised erised fin
❝ we down we go ❞​
”Of course I don’t.” Bodhi replied sarcastically. He still in a phase of nonchalant. Although the anger was still there, squirming beneath the surface of his skin, humming to be released, he paused it. A nonchalant expression which he learned from his father was a better fit to get what he wanted. It appeared like he was ignoring and knew that would rile her up more than if he had outburst in yelling. It was somewhat scarier to be calm. Bodhi knew that from his father. The look of disappointment and silence was far more fearsome than the yelling, or even throwing of things — calmness caught you off guard, kept you on your toes as you didn’t know what was coming. He did in fact give a fuck. He gave plenty.

“It does. But you never answered my question,” he paused, eyes darting up to her like daggers. Though they held no intention of anger. They looked more dead behind the eyes if anything. He wouldn’t give his true emotions away which is why he was keeping up a poker face. It was scary how easy it was to copy his father’s expression nowadays, for when he was a child he could never hide away his sympathy or grief. “If you raise your voice at me again,” he chose to stop before he finished the sentence. His voice was stern, but not aggressive.

“You agreed with yours but I went against mine? Family comes first. I was your family, but as soon as that dirty scum you called father turned against me, so did you.” And he wouldn’t ever forget that. Not even for a second.

“Rest your pretty little head, my love.” Bodhi said, noticing the quick change of emotion from anger to one he hadn’t seen for years. Although he’d never done anything to hurt her, he’d seen that exact formation of lines on her face, usually before commencing to throttle another person. “My hands shan’t be getting bloodied tonight.” His accent was thick, raspy. It always was when he was thinking about fighting. The more he stopped thought about something else the less time he was trying to pronounce his words correctly in the queens english.

He wanted to laugh again but held it back at the mention of jail. Even if his father was in dispute with him for the moment, as soon as he got in the cells, and had time to sit on the haggered chair, he would be walking back out a free man. “Always.” He scoffed. “I believe you and I have separate ideas on the meaning.” He spoke, twirling the glass around in his hands, his eyes now focussing back on that instead of her. Though his hand clenched around it at the final question.

How could she be so blind? “I’ve never owned you. You’ve been as free as a bird.” That frustrated him. Even though I’m an essence he did see her as his. “How can such a fine, intelligent girl, be so stupid?” He wasn’t sure whether to tell her or not. Assumed she genuinely hadn’t the faintest idea. But could he really stoop so low as to admit something?

A breath escaped his nose, sighing loudly, dramatically. “Maybe we have a different idea on what friends are.” He decided to go with. “Because I certainly didn’t see us as just friends.” You were my everything. And when I lost you, I became nothing.

[class=main] cursor: url(http://www.rw-designer.com/cursor-view/33748.png), auto; width: 200px; margin: auto [/class] [class name=box state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=box] background: white; opacity: 0; width: 150px; height: 290px; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 5px; overflow: hidden; position: absolute; transition-duration: 2s [/class] [class=boxscroll1] height: 290px; width: 170px; overflow: auto [/class] [class=boxscroll2] margin-right: 20px; padding: 5px [/class] [div class=main]
[div class=box][div class=boxscroll1][div class=boxscroll2]August was the last person Georgia expected to see. Let alone to grab her wrist like that. She stared at it. Their hands close to being entwined. Memories flooded her.

Memories of him holding her hand when there were too many people and he was scared to lose her. Her holding his arm when she was tired and didn't feel like weaving through the crowds. Tears threatened to spill. The sadness conflicting with a sudden burst of joy.

"I've been around." She wouldn't look him in the eyes. "Why aren't you in Florida? Shouldn't you be with her."

Her words singe him; a burning sensation spreading throughout his chest that leaves him breathless at the mention of her. “I uh, I thought it’d be best if I stayed here.” He confesses, embarrassed and aching.

Truthfully, August hasn’t spoken to Cece in awhile. He’s seen her around campus a few times, but kept his distance in hopes of breaking the cycle; being together for a few weeks, then splitting up until one of them would come back to the other. It was a dangerous cycle to be in, and August only hoped Cece would be able to reject him when he inevitably came crawling back. She was his drug, and he could never get enough.

“Why should that matter? I’m here with you, not her.” He hesitates for a second, before his hand slides down from her wrist to her hand, intertwining their fingers. “I was worried about you, I haven’t seen you in months.”

Georgia looked at their hands. Fingers laced. She wanted to smile. She wanted to do something. Anything. She looked him in the eyes and then at his lips. She went for it.

It wasn't long before they were crashing into his dorm and tearing each other's clothing off. They told each other they loved each other. They tangled in the sheets of his bed. She didn't leave when they were finished, just slept peacefully on his chest. Fingers laced and lips pink from kissing.

She rolled onto her back and looked at you. "But this is all in my head."

In reality she just stared at his fingers holding hers. "Why does it matter that you're with me, anyway? What do you want?" Her eyes finally shifted to his face, her familiar numbness coming back. She was becoming more comfortable. Pushing away any trace of a feeling.

Her eyes dried and she took her hand back. "Why are you worried, anyway? It's not like I'm your problem to deal with anymore."

She remembered his face when he saw the bruises on her skin. She never let him finish piecing together what Austin had done to her that night. It was her burden, not his. "Go worry about someone who matters."

August can pretend his heart wasn’t left in the palms of the girl stood in front of him, but Georgia is real, and whole. She’s picked apart the pieces of his heart with each word she uttered, and left him breathless and gasping for air as the ache he once felt spreads like wildfire throughout his chest.

“I don’t want anything, but to know that you’re okay.” His gaze is relentless, as their eyes met. Arm falling to his side, once Georgia disconnected their hands, his eyes flickered down to where their hands were once joined, before his gaze returned to her face.

“Because you’re my friend, Georgia. Is it a crime to worry for you? It’s what I’m suppose to do, because I care for you.” As he spoke, the word ‘friend’ left a bitter taste in his mouth, because friends didn’t look at each other the way August looked at Georgia nor did they dream of a future together the way August did. But if they weren’t friends, then what were they?

“How am I supposed to worry for someone else, when you’re the only one that matters.” For as long as August could remember, it was always Georgia and him against the world, they always had each other's back in a world that told them they were never good enough, because with each other, they were more than enough. “Stop pushing me away, because I’m not going anywhere. If you really want me gone, then tell me to go.”

"We aren't friends anymore. We haven't been in a long time." We're more than that. "Sorry, I don't have time for this memory lane trip."

Words left unsaid were on the tip of his tongue, but August decided to keep quiet. The longer they spoke, the more his heart began to hurt. Why was she pushing him away? Couldn’t she see, she was the only one he wanted?

With an exasperated sigh, August spared one last glance at Georgia, before he walked past her to head to his dorm room — the heartache he was experiencing, was becoming unbearable and all he desired was, to numb it away. Nothing good ever came from having emotions, yet August continued to feel everything intensely, it was no wonder you’d find him with his head in the clouds or in a different dimension, except this time. But, he wasn’t wanted here, therefore he’d find someone who actually wanted him and suddenly the idea of texting back Cece sounded a little bit more appealing.
[/div]
georgia​
[/div][/div]
tags: adored adored | outfit: x | location: common room
warnings: : ( | song: x
[/div]

Last edited by a moderator:
[class=container] min-width: 300px; max-width: 600px; margin: auto; cursor: crosshair; [/class] [class=img]height: 200px; width: 200px; background: url(http://modelsintro.com/gallery/loadimage.php?token=ri.www%2BBn3x5Wcnw3M); background-size: cover; border: 5px solid white; border-radius: 50%; padding: 0px; z-index: 2; position: relative; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class=animation]border-right: 2px solid #000000; border-left: 2px solid lightgray; border-top: 2px solid lightgray; border-bottom: 2px solid lightgray; height: 200px; width: 200px; position: relative; left: -8px; top: -7px; margin: 0px; padding: 5px; border-radius: 50%; color: transparent; animation: fa-spin 5s linear infinite; transform-origin: 50%; [/class] [class=square] background: #252627; height: 135px; width: calc(100%-10px); padding: 10px; font-size: 13px; color: #fff; overflow-y: auto; [/class] [class=text] background: #FFF; height: 390px; width: 330px; padding: 10px; font-size: 13px; overflow-y: scroll; color: #000; [/class] [class=textwrap] height: 398px; width: 320px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=header] background: #252627; width: 100%; height: 40px; font-size: 20px; top: -10px; position: sticky; margin-top: -10px; padding-left: 5px; color: #fff; [/class]

[div class=container]
[div class=img][div class=animation][/div][/div]
[div class=square]location - Club dance floor > Beach
vibes - x-ray vision
outfit - 01
interactions - Adnan @morningstar (collab)
mentions - N/A[/div]
[div class=textwrap][div class=text][div class=header]jocelyn "lyn" de la torre[/div]
.Jocelyn.
The music pulsed throughout Jocelyn’s body. Her hips and arms swayed with the rhythm, letting whomever she was grinding against feel up on her. The heat from his hands slid down her sides, emphasizing her slender frame and tight clothing. Just when he started getting too close to her ass, the music changed.

“Aw, that’s too bad.” She teased as she danced away towards her next partner. This one was much, much more familiar. His cologne was a mix of bergamot, lime, neroli and apple. It was hard for her not to show how it affected her body, so she let smile bless her lips instead as their bodies got dangerously close.

“Plan on stealing some poor person’s heart tonight?” She pinched her nose jokingly. “You smell like desperation.”

.Adnan.
Adnan would have rather slept his way through spring break, but his sister had told him to get out and stop being boring. Frankly, he was hurt by the accusation, but it wasn't necessarily untrue. It'd be a lie to say he hadn't been a little in his head lately.

When his eyes caught Lyn making her way towards him, he didn't hesitate to push the girl he had been toying with away. His hands gripped her hips as he pulled her in. Her smile was infectious, as it always was. Everything about her was infectious.

He rolled his eyes at her comments and nose pinching. "Here I thought you liked my cologne." He spun her teasingly before brushing his mouth against ear, "only if you're sure I can't have yours."

The game was all too familiar, even if he knew it shouldn't be played. It was dangerous playing along with her knowing very well that for once, he wasn't the cat. He was the mouse and nothing he could ever pull would change that. Five god damned years were proof of that.

.Jocelyn.
Jocelyn tensed slightly for the briefest moment when Adnan’s mouth brush against her ear. The warmth from his breath tickled the soft skin behind her ear, nearly making her shiver. Biting her inner cheek, she couldn’t stop herself from pulling the guy down by the collar so they were eye-level.

“Don’t thi-“ Her words were stopped short as she was taken by surprise. Someone had roughly pushed her, causing her lips to press against Adnan’s. They were warm, soft, and tasted like vodka. She couldn’t pull her head away either. It was like she was glued to her best friend. Perhaps it was the alcohol.

.Adnan.
He couldn't help it. The second her lips were against his he pulled her closer. Was it wrong? Maybe. He couldn't help himself. Lyn was all his mind could focus on. Her smell. Her taste. The way she felt. He had thought of this longer than he could remember.

Finally, he broke through the spell and pulled back. There weren't any words he could say. Staring was the only thing he managed.

.Jocelyn.
Jocelyn stared back at the male, her bright blue eyes murky and unreadable. Plump, rosy lips parted as if she were about to say something, but they closed. She didn’t know what to say or how to react. It was as though everything had frozen in time. The only things moving towards being her pounding heart and the growing redness of her cheeks. Thankfully, it was too dark for Adnan to really see.

“I-“ She began, but she could barely hear herself. The music was too loud. Her heart was too loud. When she’d realized his hands were still around her and hers were inches away from his neck, she broke their physical contact. “Sorry, I’m drunk.”

Jocelyn walked away without a second glance back, pushing passed the crowd as she desperately wanted to be outside. She’d eventually taken off her heels once she’d reach the sandy shore, her whole body shaking with anxiety. The red head felt sick. She felt like crying but the state of shock she was in was too prominent.

She couldn’t believe what had happened. [/div][/div]
[/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back