• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern and then it happens... | euphoria inspired | OPEN

eclipsa

faerie sightings
[class=cursor] cursor: url(http://www.rw-designer.com/cursor-view/66227.png), auto [/class] [class=box] background: white; height: 5px; border-bottom: 5px solid #9932cc; overflow: hidden; width: 300px; transition-duration: 2s; [/class] [class name=box state=hover] height: 150px; [/class] [class=boxscroll] height: 150px; width: 320px; overflow: auto [/class] [class=boxscroll2] margin-right: 20px; padding: 5px [/class]

[div class=cursor]
and then it happens...
[div class=box][div class=boxscroll][div class=boxscroll2]❝ there was a time when everything was easy. peaceful. i was happy. that time was inside of my mother's uterus, and i haven't felt that way since. though, if we're being honest, it's been a while since i felt anything at all.

college. the experience of a lifetime. it can single handedly make or break your life if you aren't careful. who you sleep with, who you party with, who you fucking text. it all matters. every god damn fucking thing matters.

at least it seems that way at the time. westdale university is no different, it's got students of all backgrounds, and it's ready to suck you in and spit you out. can you handle it?
i actually suck at writing pitches so i'm just gonna explain this rp to you. have you seen euphoria? if not then watch it please. if yes, you already know what's going dooowwwnnn!! but no seriously if not just stick around for this breakdown of the plot we're going in on okay!

so. college. yeah yeah that's cool enough, but here's the kicker: it follows seven main characters who are all based on a specific emotion. it follows their lives and the lives of the people around them. each "episode" will deliver the background of one major character, as well as have glimpses of their present day lives. expect a lot of timeline shifts in posts with flashbacks, expect a lot of shenanigans, expect a lot of fucking insanity. now dw there may only be 7 main roles but i'm accepting non-emotion based characters as well! they just have to be connected to the core seven in some way!!

the roles will be posted once a cs goes up. ty for your time we hope to see you inside !

gms are: @aeonian teenage witch teenage witch @caramel adored adored
[/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

ooooooo

haven't seen euphoria but i've heard a lot about it! very interested!

i am crap at coding and attempting to figure it out lol so it might be v basic

hey just a head's up for anyone who is interested our first deadline is going to be a week from today but we will have a second one that's later so that people can still join if they're interested! links are a few posts up, please join us !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back