• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Walliver

Two Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Everybody wants to change the world
Everybody wants to change the world
But no one, no one wants to die

-Na Na Na (Na Na Na), My Chemical Romance

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

The radio switches on, at first blaring loud yet patriotic music, before the real broadcast begins:

“Years ago, in the aftermath of the First World War, the world was in shambles. Children, left orphaned on the streets. Mothers, crying out for the soldiers they had lost. Politicians scrambling for footholds and scraps of dignity, pushing the world further down the drain. People were scared, terrified even. The future seemed even more uncertain than before the war began. But out of these ashes rose the Circle, sworn protectors of every nation in the world. And by their hands, the Phoenix Treaty was signed- a guarantee that no nation would ever use such force against another ever again.

From there, well, the rest is history. Today, on the 142nd anniversary of the Phoenix Treaty signing, we have gathered at Heartland City Hall the newest additions to the Circle…”

The broadcast switched off. The stranger who had offered his radio now scoffed, shaking his head. “It’s all lies, don’tcha know? Filling your head with this sugar-coated nonsense. Now, settle down recruit, and let me tell you a real story. The Raven Society was formed not long after the Circle…”

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
WARNING:
This will be an active, angsty, quality-over-quantity rp! If you cannot do that, please back out now!

Howdy there, it’s me, Walliver, back at it again with another superhero interest check. Although this one is a bit different. I’m drawing some inspiration from my (very limited) knowledge of the Boys, as well as lore I’ve already developed from another rp. This rp will handle some rough stuff, so no wimps allowed XD

There will be two sides to this rp: what goes on in public and what goes on in the background/underground of the rp. The Circle is for public heroes, those who face the media and obvious threats. The Raven Society is for private heroes, assassins, and spies, who face less obvious threats (ex: anti-super politicians, rising gangs, etc.). We’ll have to balance these two sides, as well as a fair bit of slice-of-life. Don’t worry though, that’ll be up to me and my potential co-GMs!

For now, I’m allowing no more than 2 PCs per player, just to keep y’all from getting overwhelmed. Players are welcome to apply for a civilian, a public hero, or a secret hero- no full-fledged villain PCs for now, although you can make your “heroes” as corrupt as you’d like. Lore page should be up sometime in the next few days so you can get a working idea from that. OOC should also be up soon, but for now ask any questions here.

Comment if you’re interested, or if you have any questions.

Lore:
OOC: Join the and the walls kept tumbling down Discord Server!
IC:

Last edited:
interested! fair warning though: i'm currently dealing with a wound on my hand that makes typing harder bc of pain so i might be slow getting into the discord just because i don't want to overwork my hand :'))) but i'd definitely be interested in playing someone from The Circle! would a hero with the ability to change into anything that can bleed work? 🤔

interested! fair warning though: i'm currently dealing with a wound on my hand that makes typing harder bc of pain so i might be slow getting into the discord just because i don't want to overwork my hand :'))) but i'd definitely be interested in playing someone from The Circle! would a hero with the ability to change into anything that can bleed work? 🤔
shapeshifters are absolutely allowed, although Metamorph is the term I use for them usually 😅

still open and accepting! Pop on over to the Discord for more info!

Still open and accepting! Pop in on the Discord for more info!

Rp starts this Saturday!
If you join the Discord before then you can ask for an extension!

This looks promising. Should i send my idea to you first or just pop into the CS. I do not have a discord nor intend on getting one if thats okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back