• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern + ` ~ ! ~ ` + And suddenly, all the love songs were about you + ` ~ ! ~ ` + (M/F; M/M)

VivianThomas

❤️ Run away with me, the world can wait ❤️
Cassettetape.jpg

RULES

1.) BE ACTIVE! Depending on the day, I can usually get out a couple replies a day or it may take me a day or two to get you a reply. I’d love if you can reply by the next day or even sooner <3

2.) NO HOUNDING! I promise I will communicate with you on when and when I cannot reply. If its one of those busy days or I’m just exhausted and can’t reply, I will let you know. Please don’t hound me every hour for a reply. Please and thank you <3

3.) DETAILS AND DESCRIPTION! I would like posts to be around 400 – 800 words as this is my usual post length. Also, please know how to spell and use grammar correctly. I’m not asking for perfection; I just want to be able to read what you wrote.

4.) NO GHOSTING! Please communicate with me if you don’t like my style, my ideas, my character, etc. It’s fine! Not everything is going to be an amazing story. Just tell me so I’m not disappointed in the long run and wondering what happened and why you left.

5.) COMMUNICATION! Brainstorming, random talk and thoughts about our roleplay – I love it ALL! Heck, even OOC talk is fine by me; just talk to me P.S. If I love our roleplay, I will SPAM you – if you can’t handle it, we probably won’t get along XD Also please don’t add any side characters without asking me first! Thanks!

6.) RP NATION/DISCORD! I do have discord but I will only do ooc chat/plotting on there. The actual RP will be in messages on this website <3

7.) MESSAGE ME! If you find a plot you like, but want to tweak a few things, ask me. If you don’t see a plot you like, but love my character, message me and we can try to brainstorm a plot. I’m always open for ideas! <3

8.) SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY! Seriously, it's the worst feeling when you plot out everything, write the first post, and then the other person doesn't reply. Please don't message me if you're planning on not responding.

9.) If you FULLY read the rules, please send me a message with your favorite color in the subject and some ideas/character sheet for the plot in mind <3

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM ME

Let me start off by saying that I’ve been roleplaying for quite some time now (over 15 years). I'm 21+, married, and on this website because my husband went back to school this year which leaves me bored most nights XD I will chat your ear off about plot ideas, send you music/pictures which are relevant for our plot and I am looking for that in a partner as well. I really want to find long term RP’s. I am committed, like seriously, ive been doing one roleplay on this website for FIVE months now and another one for THREE months. I LOVE THAT TYPE OF DEDICATION! <3 Last but not least, I’m pretty easy going (I do like to curse in OOC chat and in RP's), just don’t be mean or rude and we should get along fine :) Also, if it’s an M/F roleplay, I will MOST LIKELY play the female, unless you can convince me.

WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR

- M/F or M/M
- Slice of Life
- Modern/Realistic (humans only please!)
- 21 +
- Slow burn
- Romance
- Dark Themes (Suicide/Abuse/etc)
- Drama
- Angst
- Plot/Character development

PLOTS

<3 All of these are lyrics based with NO plot line.
I left it open so we can brainstorm together.
Please send me an idea and/or face claim with your first message
<3

Bulletproof Love
This isn't fair, no, don't you try to blame this on me
My love for you was bulletproof, but you're the one who shot me
And goddamn it, I can barely say your name
So I'll try to write it and fill the pen with blood from the sink
Woah, Oh
But, don't just say it, you should sing my name
Pretend that it's a song cause forever it's yours
And we can sing this on the way home

Texas is Forever
Can you tell that story? It's my favourite one
I'm a fucking disappointment, I can't entertain you anymore
These stupid states of mind
(Everyone!)
Punishing me all the time
But don't cross your boundaries and think that it's cool
Misguided by darkness and lost on the road
I'm such a sucker for the rain
Here we are,
crashing once again into the centre of your moonlit face, our caved in ribs
Your tears, they fall on my tongue and our lips are letting go
We lay on the side of the road

Nightmare
I've tasted blood and it is sweet
I've had the rug pulled beneath my feet
I've trusted lies and trusted men
Broke down and put myself back together again
Stared in the mirror and punched it to shatters
Collected the pieces and picked out a dagger
I've pinched my skin in between my two fingers
And wished I could cut some parts off with some scissors
"Come on, little lady, give us a smile"
No, I ain't got nothin' to smile about
I got no one to smile for, I waited a while for
A moment to say I don't owe you a goddamn thing

Bedless
So long, let's go and play those games you like
Let's go and play those games you like
But don't believe
'Cause yesterday I found her with her clothes still wet
Crying in the shower on her knees she screamed
"Why the fuck am I falling apart?"
'Cause you don't even know you're an angel
Foolish am I for the times I come and go
These stars defy love, so I close my eyes
And sleep inside your worn-in bed
And it woke me up like a heart attack
When you talk in your sleep I'll be there to slow your breath

Circles
You took my hand and then we both started running
Both started running
There's no place to go
Another bullet and we both started running
Both started running too
Save yourself don't ever look back
Nowhere to go and so and we both spin around in circles, oh
And I said, hey, what's on your mind?
I think about my life without you and I start to cry
And I said, hey, it's alright
We'll make it
I love you and I'll never leave your side

Disasterology
I laid down, I drank the poison then I passed the fuck out.
Now let me tell you about the good life.
I have a million different kinds of fun.
When I'm asleep and in a dream that I'm your only one.
Can we create something beautiful and destroy it,
Nobody knows I dream about it.
This is my imagination.
If you come over tonight, we can travel through time.
We can sleep on the ceiling and creep under black lights.​

Last edited:
Knowing someone who has that kind of dedication is a relief since I’ve been rping with the same person (my best friend now) for nearly 3 years. Yes, the same rps too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back