• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings β”€β”€β”€π’‚𝒏𝒅 π’”π’π’‡π’•π’π’š 𝒃𝒆. [closed for now]

softly

─────────────────────────────────────
tumblr_nwb201nRPR1qbetb6o8_250.gif

─────────────────────────────────────
π—Œπ—ˆπ–Ώπ—π—…π—’'π—Œ π—Œπ–Ύπ–Ίπ—‹π–Όπ— | 18+ only, queer only, high semi-lit+
─────────────────────────────────────​

[about me.exe] [launching ... ]

hi there, i'm softly but you can call me az (he/him). i've been roleplaying for almost ten years now, and i'm moving to this site from a forum that shut down. i am willing to start something here, or move to discord, google docs, whatever.

a little about me: i will play any gender character, as long as they are lgbtq+. i will do any gendered pairing. i only rp with other adults for my own comfort. i consider myself high semi-lit to lit, though i try not to use a "word minimum", since some scenes call for longer replies than others. i would like to reply as frequently as possible, but i may be slow because i do work and go to school. i really only use realistic face claims, but could use anime in the right situation. i only roleplay OCs. i am also open to playing a cast of characters.

[plot_ideas.exe] [launching ... ]

right now i am particularly interested in plots with darker themes, of really any setting. something gritty like a victorian historical drama, a 1940's noire, or some sort of present-day serial killer & detective pairing. failing that, i'd also love something based on a touring band (think that thing you do!), an apocalypse-based idea, soulmates, or something involving angels, demons, etc. i'd also love to hear your ideas!

thank you and feel free to reach out if you think we'd be a good match!

[rp_search] [terminating ... ]

Last edited:
If it's a Serial Killer X Detective, pairing, who would play the Detective?
I would be open to playing either. I lean towards playing the killer, but I know that tends to be the more desirable role so I am also open to being the detective, especially if we used a cast of more than two main characters.

I would be open to playing either. I lean towards playing the killer, but I know that tends to be the more desirable role so I am also open to being the detective, especially if we used a cast of more than two main characters.
I'm part of the minority that prefers the detective role in these scenarios. I think it's more fun. If you're down to playing either, I'll DM you the OC I'm thinking of using!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back