"And I Hope You Will Understand 'The Day Is White'..."

Greetings and salutations. I don't know if I introduced myself when I first registered gods only know how long ago, but I figured if I had someone would tell me and if not, so much the better.

I'm in my 30s, won't say quite where but will say that it's still the first half, and to anyone who says RP is a young mans game, let me say this: "As you now are, so once was I: as I am now, so you will be: so take a breath, and follow me!"

I can be immature, downright childish in fact, but I'm working on it all the time: I've recently run across some of my work from when I was sixteen and it's horrific, yet it amazed me how deeply that plotline was embedded in my memory.

I'm looking for roleplay with other mature players: people who've been around the block and seen a thing or two. I'll admit I'm not the most incredible author ever, and I've got a bad tendency to writer's block, and just abandoning projects when they get hard, but that's been getting better, and I always come back to them: ALWAYS.
(If I ever decide to outright drop a game or story: I'll tell you, no mistake.)

In closing, let me just say: it's great to be here and I look forward to playing with all of you!

Hello!
Welcome, I’m pretty new here too but I’ve already got some RPs going and everyone’s super nice <3

If you ever want to RP just hit me up and we can totally plot something!

//whoops just realized you joined a few years ago rip
Sorry
I’m bad at this lmao

Users who are viewing this thread