• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

And Humanity struggles on.

Samurai Jay

it's strategy over all
2241- humanity first creates AIs who can think for themselves based on the information they have at there disposal.human-vs-robot-13.jpg

2253- war between the Democratic western republics and the Republic Union the two largest superpowers. All countries are forces to pick a side or end up squashed between both forces.

100106terminatordrones.jpgimages (11).jpg

2289- the war lasted longer then anyone though the robots keep getting larger and more deadly in order to try and stop the war both sides started useing WMDs nukes leveled armies, biological agents spread disease indiscriminately killing most who were infected, chemicals spraided from planes wiped out food sources or suffocated city blocks. The problem is that the Robots didn't fear virus or chemicals. Death came so swiftly from bothsides no one told the robotic forces to stop. 89% of all humans wipped out in this one weak time... Robot forces and commanders continue to drop nukes on opposing forces. Military bases had robots refueling planes with dead crews inside, tanks rolled foward dead officers sticking out of the hatches. Infantry huddled in fox holes for the rest of time. Civilians huddled in air raid bunkers now turned into tombs and mass graves.

images (61).jpg

2300- Screenshot_2017-01-31-00-09-06.pngScreenshot_2017-01-31-00-11-36.png

Final nuclear bomber owned by the union shot down by Republic.... Both planes have been on auto pilot and engaging rival airforces since 2289. It was later realized that the pilots had actually died at the controls of various reasons and the AIs had been refueling them on automatic since 2289. Sky's still a no fly zone as planes under AI control shoot down all incoming planes or aircraft.

present day 2310- humanity is trying to rebuild. An estamated 3 million people are left world wide. Robots around the world are still battleing for both factions and done hesatate on killing anyone they find. Most importantly various stasis pods have unlocked and the would be renforcemests for both sides realize they have long since past the point of no return and insted made communities in the wastelands of there formal country. 

View attachment 244973

2hdqjvp.jpg8bb2663e19132105e0192404b265d3fc_original.jpg

So all in all this will be a Post apocalyptic RP where various groups struggle to scratch out a liveing in this world. That there forfathers had created. (Groups would number between 50-300 depending on there backstory)

Are you still interested in running this RP?
Oh shit thanks for bringing this to my attention I had been busy at finals. As for creating this I don't understand the layout for the site since the last update so if someone can help me set this up (like with the multi threads) I would be glad to begin this

Oh shit thanks for bringing this to my attention I had been busy at finals. As for creating this I don't understand the layout for the site since the last update so if someone can help me set this up (like with the multi threads) I would be glad to begin this
You just go to the nation building section, make a thread in the out of character chat subsection, make a thread in the character sheet subsection, and make a RP thread in the section below 'extra pages'.

Once you make these three threads, ensure you edit the links of the other two into each and every single one to make it easy for us to access them. Also, make sure to post the links here and edit the links into the first post you made for this thread.

Here's pictures.

image.png image.png image.png image.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back