• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

apollos

EDITED!!

Hello! I prefer going by Nuki nowadays, but you can call me Theo / or Kaede!
i am nineteen years old ( well, soon i will be, but crediting myself for it right now! ) and am currently looking for more kimetsu no yaiba partners since it's my hyper fixation!

i am open to other fandoms or doing any crossover ideas, though, but for now, i hope you'll stay for a chat!

KNY :
I'd love to explore AUS, family ideas, and other chaotic twists others have created of the anime!

I mostly play :
Kyojurou
Giyuu
Genya / Samemi
Tanjirou
Tengen — mainly all the pillars, haha
And am kinda skilled in Kaigaku and Gyuutarou!

I am semi lit to literate and love descriptive and creative writings! But your style doesn't matter to me as long we both enjoy what we do. I like to do double-ups as well so we don’t have to focus on one ship :))

Last edited:
bumpin’

searching mainly for male x male kny plots right now :)) // canon x canon !! my oc x canon line is full lol

also i hope you’re all doing okay <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back