• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom “ and apollo wept for Icarus . . . ” [ FANDOM CHECK ! ]

Sub Genres
  1. Adventure
  2. Anime
  3. AU
  4. Historical
  5. LGTBQ
  6. Platonic
  7. Romance
  8. School
  9. Slice of Life

apollos

Hello ! Call me Apollo if you will. Only a nickname ‘cause I love all Greek mythology and Apollo happens to be my favorite!

Welcome to my interest check! I am currently eighteen years old, living in Texas, and work a weirdo pizza job. This isn’t my first time on RPNation but unfortunately I forgot my account details :( but anyways— back to what’s really important!

What Am I Looking For?

Fandoms — Heavens Official Blessing , MHA , Demon Slayer , and oddly enough Danganronpa for a spell. Genshin Impact as well!

[ for the most part I am craving Heavens & MHA . I have enough demon slayer partners but will happily accept more ! Oh and Twisted Wonderland ]

Also as a fair warning I mostly do MxM and have themes of family sprinkled within my plots because I love fluff and happiness once in a while. I am alright with OC x CC as long as it's interesting and catches my eye!

I am ghost friendly but would like to understand why the roleplay stopped becoming interesting for you and learn how to improve!!

Semi Literate to Literate is my game and I enjoy descriptive silly writing but I don't mind your writing style as long as we create a story together!

As for ships.. We can discuss that further more in DMS! Please shoot me a message and let's hopefully become good roleplay buddies!

Last edited:

apollos

bump !
I ramble a LOT don't I? But I'm craving KNY or tgcf !! Mostly for KNY looking for soft modern plots but i am fine with anything!

Users who are viewing this thread