What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ancient Magus' Bride?

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Anime, Horror, Magical, Romance, Slice of Life, Super Powers, Supernatural

Blxxckbird

Member of the Akatsuki.
Hello all! I just finished Ancient Magus' Bride and I am kind of in the high of finishing an anime, and desperately want to explore the world some more. I was wondering if anyone else loved the anime and wanted to maybe come up with a plot for this fandom rp?
I would prefer someone who writes at least two paragraphs a post. Normally, I prefer more (and I can definitely write more), but I do have some commitments that have been taking up a bit of my time so I am cool with making this rp more lowkey/ easy haha.
This can be fxm or mxm, but just know if you prefer fxm I will ask to play the role of the female. Also, if you choose the role of a canon character, just keep in mind that I do not double. (personal preference). Of course, I am perfectly fine making this story oc x oc! As a matter of fact, I'd actually prefer us to just use oc's. Of course, if you prefer to play a canon don't feel shy about inquiring still! I may still be interested!

As for plots, I obviously don't want to rip off the anime too much, but I did love the premise a ton. So if you're not against sort of stealing the muse A is sold at an auction to muse B who intends to train A to be a mage, then we can go that route and just make some changes to personalize it!

Some other ideas we could possibly explore: > Muse A finds Muse B alone in the woods, Muse A has no memory of who they are, but can use magic.
> Muse A was a mage's apprentice from a young age, except their master is not a kind person. Their master regularly uses magic to get what they want, sometimes even at the expense of their loyal apprentice's health or safety. Muse B can be someone that the master encounters/ needs to eliminate/ is possibly seeking out the master on a task to rid the world of them.

Of course, those are all just quick one shots off of the top of my head! I am more than welcome to hear anyone else's ideas, or even additions or changes to the ones I gave. ^^ please message or reply if interested!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)